September/October SMEP Thread

Mommy I feel like I can see something on your last test but only when it's zoomed out... Lol I can't see anything when I zoom in though!

Lol had to try it! Same thing happened to me it got all pixelated and disappeared lol how weird

Dude, that's a legit line... What the heck!

Come onnnnn... STILL no AF. I've never in my life had a cycle this long. Today is CD 32. Starting to worry something is wrong.

Hopefully she shows up soon lili

Still no AF for me either cd33 here but my cycles usually are this long. I didn't bother testing this morning, with that temp drop this morning I am just waiting for AF to show

Well just for kicks on CD7 I took a wondfo OPK and while its not positive I did get a second line! I knew it wouldn't be positive but I'm encouraged by the presence of a second line. Last month when I used the answer brand ones I never even got a second line at all!!

Woohoo, Texas!

Was convinced several times today that I had gotten my period, still nothing. I'm going freaking crazy. I've had some cramping, but not like AF.. More like sharper cramps. I've been reading all these posts online about people who didn't get a BFP until a week+ late and it almost seems like it's pretty common. Of course, it gave me false hope, as I have no symptoms whatsoever. :haha: I may go to my OB just to have them check me out if she doesn't show this week. I've never in my life had a late period.

With my DS I had zero symptoms, it was the one month I was 100% convinced that I wasn't pregnant so you never know!!

AFM...AF showed up this afternoon, I was super bummed as I was still holding out hope as I got a positive on every test I took last night including FRER, I guess my body just doesn't want to keep them right now :( Me and my hubby were supposed to take a lengthy break after this month which bummed me out even more but as the day has gone on and I have consulted with others who I am close to I have decided that we won't be taking a break and will just take things as they come even if it isn't good timing, we will make it work.

Would you guys like to keep this thread going even though the title pertains to September/October?? I am quite enjoying this thread and would really like to keep this group together!

Yeah I like that idea 😄 it's always good to talk to people you "know" if you get what I mean haha

Absolutely! I love the support and opinions I get on this thread but in the end it is always nice to talk to someone who knows all the details of your life.

Toddmommy- I am sad to hear that you got af, I definitely thought this would have been your month.:hugs: but I am happy to hear that you will continue ttc!!

I would love to continue coming on this thread. I have no one really to talk to about this other than my dh. Although i won't be doing SMEP this month (I am out of town the week before my O date) I will still be trying!

I got my opks in the mail yesterday. It's funny how excited I get when they come! :)

Dang it, todmommy! I really had high hopes after those last tests. :( But I'm stoked that you'll continue trying, I was pulling so hard for you, knowing you were going to take a break.

I'd love to keep it going. I can change the thread title to Oct/Nov if you all want.

I just want AF already so I can move on. This limbo really sucks!! Y'all may be quite a ways ahead of me this next cycle, I'll be the straggler. Lol! I think I'll use my very last test with FMU tomorrow and if it's still negative, I may try to get in with my OB. I need a yearly exam anyway, I'll just talk to him about potentially not ovulating? Or having wonky cycles? I don't really even know what to talk to him about. Lol

Hi ladies I'm back too. This will be my last cycle 'trying' for a while. Trying smep again.

Tomorrow, Monday makes cd8 for me.

Fxed everyone!!

Sorry tod, I thought so too by the look of your chart.

Umm... Wow. Just took this less than 5 minutes ago...

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"