September/October $$ Store Testers!

Thanks ladies!! I would BD tomorrow too, but besides being burnt out we really have too much going on and won't have time. It would be so forced, I'd rather skip!

I'm actually hoping that FF changes my O date to today. I'm thinking since I got the positive so early in the AM I will ovulate tonight or in the middle of the night.

Guess we'll see in a few days!

My doctor actually recommended we BD every other day! We hit a few days in a row this month but she says it's a bit more potent so you have the stronger swimmers I guess? And you don't burn out mostly. So, as she would say, "you're FIIIINE!!" and she's so petite and sweet and it always sounds so damn reassuring when it comes from her. Haha!

My Dr. Actually told us every other day too...but from CD10-CD20...we kind of didn't stick to that plan this cycle!! Haha

Hey ladies

Thought I'd join again this month. This is our 4th cycle of TTC No2.

I'm on CD11 and after having failed months using a CB POAS I've used a CBFM this month. So far it's told me I've had 5 high fertility days??? Not sure how accurate this is, as I didn't have that many with the previous tests. We decided to DTD everyday this cycle... (God help me)! We did this with my first and caught the egg the first month so hoping we'll be more lucky this month. Think we our on day 6 of DTD but missed Sunday had some very very light spotting yesterday but I'm a little sore so not sure if this was the reason for the pinkish tinge...?TMI sorry...

Fingers crossed for everyone...

Hey ladies

I'm on CD11 and after having failed months using a CB POAS I've used a CBFM this month. So far it's told me I've had 5 high fertility days??? Not sure how accurate this is, as I didn't have that many with the previous tests. We decided to DTD everyday this cycle... (God help me)! We did this with my first and caught the egg the first month so hoping we'll be more lucky this month. Think we our on day 6 of DTD but missed Sunday had some very very light spotting yesterday but I'm a little sore so not sure if this was the reason for the pinkish tinge...?TMI sorry...

welcome lov

Hey ladies

Do you chart? I may try one of those CBFM for the next go-round! Which I think will be in a couple years when our DS or DD needs a sibling (that positive thinking again!) :thumbup:

Melewen, you are getting really close! When are you going to test? I love the excitement of testing hehe

amielh welcome!!! :)

Melewen your chart looks awesome! Fx for Friday :)

Hey ladies

Welcome!

Spotting might be from all the BDing - ? Or some women get ovulation spotting. Not sure about the CBFM since I've never used one :/

So - very frustrating morning :(

After I inputted today's temp FF took away my ovulation day. Yesterday after my positive OPK it gave me a solid line for ovulation today (CD14). I'm guessing no CH's because I started temping late in the cycle due to not having the BBT.

Has this ever happened to you ladies? I'm really hoping and praying that after a couple more temps it'll give me a solid line for ovulation on CD13 (the usual day and the day I got the positive OPK). It basically said after today's temp it could no longer predict O day and I would O between CD13 and CD15.

We might BD again tonight just in case. But man am I sore :blush:

I'm nervous that my temps are so wonky this cycle due to so many things. Not only have I gotten up 45 min earlier the last 3 days, but we are going through a horrible heatwave and our bedroom even with the ceiling fan going 24/7 has been in the mid 80's temp wise. Can't remember the last time I slept under the covers. Tomorrow we are leaving for vacation so I'll be in an air conditioned hotel room...surly that will affect my temps! GRRRR

Hmmm I don't see anything :( do you see something irl?

Yes.

Priss, can you invert the picture (on my phone it is under the Effects tab and makes a negative of the image)? Sometimes, that can show better. I think I see what you see, but am not sure if it is the indent. I'm hopeful for you though! :)

10dpoinvert.png

Also, this one was taken between 15 and 20 minutes in sunlight:

WP_20140915_070.jpg

Haven't been on here in a while because I ran out of $ store tests, and just to update that was 9dpo, I'm counting the FRER I got that day along with this as the first BFP I got. I've taken a FRER every day since and they are progressing nicely! I guess it was the start of my BFP :)

Aww how frustrating! Must be bc you didn't get a 'dip' today and just got an elevated temp instead. I'm sorry, Beachy :/ Could you put in a 'pretend' temp for tomorrow (elevated) and see if it pinpoints O anywhere? Just to see!

Not much on my end, just waiting for AF to end now. Think I'll start temping today as my period is getting really light so I'm sure I'll be done within the next few days, and to get used to temping again! Got my OPK's in the mail yesterday, excited to start using those! Is there a certain CD I should start or just when af ends? I've done this before but it's been so long I feel like a newbie again :haha:

Aww how frustrating! Must be bc you didn't get a 'dip' today and just got an elevated temp instead. I'm sorry, Beachy :/ Could you put in a 'pretend' temp for tomorrow (elevated) and see if it pinpoints O anywhere? Just to see!

Good idea! I just put in a higher temp for tomorrow, nothing. Then a higher temp for Friday and it set O day as CD13! (yesterday)

So I hope I can actually GET two more days of higher temps!! Haha...I already told the OH we are not cranking the AC too high in the hotel room because it will affect my temps.

Good idea! I just put in a higher temp for tomorrow, nothing. Then a higher temp for Friday and it set O day as CD13! (yesterday)

So I hope I can actually GET two more days of higher temps!! Haha...I already told the OH we are not cranking the AC too high in the hotel room because it will affect my temps.

Yeah, FF likes to mess with your CH sometimes.. but that looks like O to me, although your post-O temps aren't as high as your pre-O spike, but looks like FF didn't even count that one. It takes I think 3 days of higher temps for FF to give you a definite

So I'm stockpiling $ Store tests today and testing on Friday! I've had diarrhea (yeah I know, you're welcome) for the last three days so I can never tell if I"m having cramps or not, but pretty sure I had some this morning. And during my run I had to stop like halfway through and couldn't even finish! I could just be worn out from all this chart analysis and symptom spotting :D But I SO want this to be the month, girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->