September Sapphires

Just1More, welcome! And congrats on being past the chemical stage. That's one worry ticked off your list and on to the next one.

How are you doing now, Hopie? Hope the spotting has died down and you're managing to at least keep down water.

Uni, big congrats on the flash of nausea! Hope you get just enough to feel pregnant and no more.

AFM, I started spotting yesterday. Quite a bit, and very pink. It died down over the course of the evening and my HPT is still very positive, but all my good feelings for this pregnancy are gone.

InVivo I have fingers and toes and everything crossed for you.

Oh, invivo I am sorry you have this tremendous worry. It could be nothing bad. I know what you mean- my good feelings for this pregnancy are gone too. Have you called your doctor and can you get bloods done or an early screen? My spotting also turned more pink (than brown) this morning.

Have been playing phone tag with my doctor now for 24 hours for her to discuss my test results with me. So frustrating..just call back already! I am prepared for bad news. I am still so sick I can't eat or drink and if this is not viable, I just need to know now.

I have everything crossed for you. So many have had spotting and it turns out to be nothing bad at all. Thinking of you~~

Hopie I hope your doctor calls back soon. With my m/c I had red with clear mixed, it was never pink. With my 2nd and successful pregnancy I had almost like a period at 5 weeks. It was more brown and lasted a day and a half. Freaked me the hell out. Started on progesterone at 6 weeks since it had dropped and was fine after that.

Good luck for both of you ladies.

Thanks so much, Mack Hope you are feeling good today.

Dr. said my numbers look 'great'. But really not sure why she said that. She said my hcg level is great.. it was 35,000 and I wasn't quite 6 weeks yet. That is crazy high!! My progesterone is too low at a 7. She said she can call me in prog. supplements. I took those last time too (had a mmc).

She told me my high hcg is causing this intense sickness and she can admit me to the hospital for 2 days for iv, etc. I could also have the scan there. Or I could wait 'til Monday when I'm about 7 weeks and more can be seen then.

So I thought it was good news at first but now dr. google has me freaked out! I know googling is NOT good when pg.. at all!

Thanks again. Hope you're feeling good and you too Uni and Just1- how are you??

Hopie, glad you managed to finally get hold of your doctor. Sounds like your hCG is well established, which means that implantation is successfully completed. That's one big hurdle you don't have to worry about.

The good thing about low progesterone is that it's very easily put right. I needed progesterone supplementation in four pregnancies that successfully made it through 1st Tri. Hope you feel better soon.

Mackjess, how are you doing?

AFM, I've upped my progesterone and the spotting has stopped. Now I've got to wait those nerve-wracking three weeks until my first scan. Hopefully symptoms will kick in properly before that to reassure me a bit.

Hello ladies, could I join you all? I am due on September 24/26 not sure yet. May be it is too soon to join but, I am keeping fx that this is my rainbow baby.
I had a loss in September at 8weeks which was due to bo. But, I am back and little worried that history might repeat itself.

Welcome sweet and CONGRATS!!! We are all in the same boat-- worry it could happen again. I'm just trying to keep the attitude ' pregnant until proven otherwise' . Today I am, and that's all that matters right now.
I have a tendency normally to worry too much, so with 2 losses it compounds it. :(

inviv- thank you! yes, I guess implantation was successful! the super high hcg scares me. I want to get an early scan- maybe on Monday when I'm 7 weeks. SO glad your spotting has stopped now! I was thinking it could be from the low progesterone. Thanks for sharing that about the prog. supplements..that is good to know. Guess I'll have my dr. call them in today. I was thinking of doing the scan first to make sure the pregnancy is viable, but maybe that isnt the safe way to go about it. (I had a mmc last time at 9.5 wks and sometimes I thought the progesterone prolonged the pregnancy).

Hope Uni, mack and just1 are doing great today! Yay-- the week is almost over finally! :)

Sweety, welcome! 1st tri is a terrifying time, but together we'll help each other through it day by day. We can do it!

Hopie, I've had two MMC that I'm sure were prolonged by the progesterone. On the other hand, though, I have three gorgeous kids that wouldn't be here without it. It's a balance, and it's the reason I'm so nuts in these early weeks before the first scan. Sending good thoughts for whatever you decide.

Today is my last day of leave from work, and I've been so tired and sick that I'm not sure how I'll get through next week. But then again at least the symptoms are starting to kick in.

hopie and inviv thank you for warm Welcome and encouraging words. I hope we all get our sapphires soon. I am having little bit of pink cm which has got me worried because I am only 12-13dpo and af is suppose to come on 17th.

Up to 56500 is normal at 6 weeks. Or maybe it's twins. :haha:

Thank you inviv. yes, that totally makes sense. Hopefully the fatigue eases up a bit for you back at work this week. I have never felt this tired!!

Sweet- try not to worry.. I had that too very early on. A lot of people do and it turns out to be nothing. Dr. told me no worry with brown or pink....
just bright red.

Mack- oh gosh! i hate to say it, but I hope not!!

I'm feeling increasingly worse. Thinking of listening to dr's advice and going to hospital tonite.

Hello All,

I would like to join! I just found out I was pregnant 3 days ago. I am only 12 dpo today. Yesterday at 11dpo my hcg was 9 and my progesterone was 23.2 ... I know it is still early days but I had one chemical and one early loss and just after 6 weeks. these have both occurred since I had a tubal ligation reversal in Aug. I am sooooooo nervous that this is going to happen again. I honestly can not even get excited. My hcg is very low and I have decided that I will not be going every 2 days to get it checked. Knowing the level does not change the outcome. With the last pregnancy, before I miscarried, my Hcg levels were more than doubling for the first 4 draws then on the 5th draw it did not double and I started bleeding about a week later just past 6 weeks. It has been more than a month since we lost our little bean. I am just 3 weeks and 2 days pregnant according to LMP but I ovulate super early, like just a few days after my period ends. So, I am 12 dpo and my period is due in 6 more days. I wish there was some way to stop the worry and know for sure that this is going to be our rainbow baby. My SO says if this baby does not make it, he does not think we will be trying again. He is going to be 42 in March and does not have any children of his own!!!

Can I join ladies? I just found out today (approx. 11dpo) that I'm pg for the 5th time in a year. Needless to say I'm freakin out a bit because I really don't want to go through another loss. 2015 was filled with dr visits and hospitals and bad news. I could go for something different this year. For now I am celebrating this new life starting and praying I get to hold him or her in September.
Congrats to all of you!

Welcomes to Just1More, Sweety, giggly, and ready! It makes me happy that I took one day off and so many more ladies joined in while I was away. I'm sorry to hear about your previous losses, but congrats on your recent hopeful news.

invivo, I'm glad the spotting stopped. That can be really scary. Even though they say some spotting is normal, that doesn't stop it from being scary.

hopie, dr google is evil! I've learned my lesson on that one. I ended up scared about everything except the one thing it turned out I needed to worry about :dohh: Of course, that doesn't stop me from still looking (le sigh). This time, I'm going to try to stick to only asking my doc. We'll see how long I can hold out! Probably not very long... Did you go in tonight? I hope the hospital has wifi so you can let us know how you're doing :hugs:

Sweety, a little spotting that early, could be implantation spotting maybe? In that case, it would be a good sign. FX for you!

Today I had a total meltdown for a few hours because I kept thinking, last time I did everything right and still had a stillbirth. It doesn't seem possible to do everything that well again, so it felt like it doesn't matter what I do. I just had no sense of self-efficacy at all. I tried to tell H about it but I just ended up upsetting him too :( I had so much motivation last time to eat well and be super healthy. I did everything right. It was a lot of effort. It all ended up in vain. Now, I have to do it all again. I know I should be happy I got pregnant again right away, but instead I'm scared that will actually be the thing that causes it all to go wrong again, because I got pregnant too soon. I'm a mess. I just want to get to the first scan and see the heart beat and then maybe I'll finally be able to believe I'm actually pregnant.

I don't mean to sound ungrateful to be pregnant again. I'm really very grateful. But, it just feels really overwhelming today imagining the next 8 months. I think it didn't help that we had a friend over, and somehow they guessed that I was pregnant. And another friend who lives out of state, hadn't heard of our loss and messaged me to ask how the baby was doing, but she meant the last one who should be 2 months old now. :cry: I couldn't even message her back and I might just let go of the friendship instead of having to explain what happened to one more person. If I could somehow find a way for no one to know I was pregnant until I was already home with baby, that would be great.

But, then I also found out at work they're planning some projects for September, so I thought I could wait to tell anyone at work until the second trimester, but it turns out I have to tell at least a few people by the end of next week, because they'll have to plan around my probably not being there. But, at the same time I have no confidence I'll get that far. Before I even get the first scan, I have to tell them already. It doesn't seem fair.

So, yeah. Three little things that shouldn't have been a big deal, but coming back to back and I was floored. Writing it out here, makes me feel like I'm being a bit silly now. Helps me put it in perspective. Thanks for listening <3

giggly, welcome! I think you're right not to go get your bloods checked every second day if it isn't helping you. The only way to get through this minefield with your sanity intact is to do what feels right to you. Sending good thoughts that this time you'll get to hold your rainbow.

Ready, welcome too! This is a new year and a new start, and I feel positive that it will bring only the best for all of us.

Uni, you're completely entitled to have wobbly days. What you've been through is devastating and unfair, and you wouldn't be human if you didn't panic about having to go through the same process again. I lost my second baby when he was 15 days old, and even all these years later I still panic if one of my kids has a temperature.

Thanks Invivo! You have been through a lot. I pray this year has positive outcomes for us all.

My gosh, Uni I am sorry it is so tough and invivo- I am so sorry for the loss of your child.
I understand all you are saying so well Uni..it makes total sense. I had a friend send a congratulations card around my due date-- but I had told her about the loss! ?? I went to see a therapist last winter after it happened. Is there a counselor you could talk to-- I think it could help ease some of your fears so you could lessen the amount of stress in this pregnancy.
It is a new and healthy pregnancy and I have a great feeling for you and am saying prayers for you and for everyone on here.
Nobody should go through the losses all of you have. it is unfair and makes no sense. I was told (which helps me) to file it in my 'Can't understand/not to be understood' file (its a big file!!) and move on. Sort of helps me, as I tend to hold on to past hurts.

I am leaving for the hospital soon. We came back to the city so I can go to the good hospital. I haven't been able to have even water for 40 hours and am still vomiting. Dr. wants me admitted for 2 days. Guess I have no choice and can at least have early ultrasound there. I didnt want drugs but I can't suffer through this nausea anymore!

Sending positive vibes and prayers for all you.. This IS going to be a better year.. it is!!

invivo, hopie, thank you for your supportive words. Today, I managed to only have a little crying in the morning and am otherwise having a good day. My husband teased me, saying I might not feel pregnant but I sure am acting pregnant! :wacko: He's got a point!

hopie, good luck at the hospital. I know none of us want to be on meds for anything, but last time right as I was getting over my morning sickness I found out they have something for the nausea that is considered totally safe, class A (almost nothing is class A, it's that safe). I didn't use it last time, but I think I might this time if it starts to get bad. I'm glad you're going in before you get too dehydrated. :hugs:

hopie, good luck at hospital. Hope you get some relief from nausea.

uni, i know but, going through loss scares everything out of me. I have read many stories of having ib after bfp but, still i am paranoid. Although, it has stop I don't feel comfortable yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->