September Sapphires

hopie, I am doing good just having hard time dealing with hormones. I am grumpy.
You are right worrying is really not going to change anything better enjoy the moments! I am gonna follow same mantra.

Uni-i can only imagine the kind of stress that would accompany this pg. I really hope this is your rainbow.

Today I'm in a pretty good head space. Yesterday I had myself a bit of a meltdown, but today it's ok. Today, I feel like everything will work out and I can do this :awww:

Sweety, I agree - I think the mantra is helping! Maybe I'm just feeling optimistic because I had a huge salad for lunch that was so perfectly delicious I made one just like it for dinner :happydance:

Have you ever done a google image search for "Women Laughing Alone With Salad"? If not, check it out. It's a thing.

Uni-you can do this!!

Hopie-wow you are doing great despite having so much sickness. I've had pretty bad MS the last few days, not IV worthy, but more than I've ever had before. I'm barely keeping up with life omg :haha:

FX for everyone, sorry not typing a lot. I only get sick in the AM but spend the rest of the day so queasy I can barely be upright or do anything.

hopie -- hope the doctor had some ideas now that the zofran isn't working for you. You can't rely on IV meds for long! Feel better soon.

Uni -- so glad you're feeling more positive, though there's nothing wrong with a meltdown either. It means those negative feelings are out there instead of festering inside of you

Wishing_well -- congrats and welcome! I really hope that this is the one for you.

Me, I'm deep in paranoia. I don't have any proper nausea yet and I'm struggling against the feeling that the baby has died again. No way to know until my 7-week scan, though if only I'd start to feel sick then I'd be able to hold on a bit better.

hopie -- hope the doctor had some ideas now that the zofran isn't working for you. You can't rely on IV meds for long! Feel better soon.

Uni -- so glad you're feeling more positive, though there's nothing wrong with a meltdown either. It means those negative feelings are out there instead of festering inside of you

Wishing_well -- congrats and welcome! I really hope that this is the one for you.

Me, I'm deep in paranoia. I don't have any proper nausea yet and I'm struggling against the feeling that the baby has died again. No way to know until my 7-week scan, though if only I'd start to feel sick then I'd be able to hold on a bit better.

I'm struggling with the same thing. I have insane cramping, but no other symptoms. My horrible nausea pretty much stopped 2/3 days ago so now I'm freaking out...

Thank you all!
Mack- oh gosh.. I feel your pain.. it is terrible when you feel you can't do much of anything! I hope you're feeling at least a little bit better today?
Inviv- how are you doing?
Wishing-- are the cramps better today?
Uni- aren't the good head space days great? Glad you are doing well!

Meds and IV helped a lot at hospital lately. Baby looked great they said at 7.5 weeks with perfect heart rate! Bad news is they found a SCH. Nothing can be done for it but wait and hope it absorbs.
I am so sick that really can't be anymore worried. I'm just mentally drained and mood is slipping from all this bed rest. Not used to being sedentary but I have no choice for a while.

Look forward to your updates and thank you again for all the great support! 8 more days til its February!:)

Wishing_well, hang in there! I had something similar -- mild nausea to about 4w5d then nothing. It started again yesterday, though, and this time it's much stronger. Hope yours will do the same.

Have you been given any reasons for your repeated losses?

Hopie, I'm so glad your little one is doing so well. The SCH isn't good news, but if it isn't too big then I've heard of a lot of pregnancies where they resolve on their own. Hang in there and take it easy!!

Me, I had my digi 3+ this morning which is a huge reassurance. Last pregnancy I could never get past 2-3. Nausea is starting to kick in too, which is another reassurance. My viability scan is at 7+2, which is just under 2 weeks away. By then I'll have a pretty good idea myself of whether this is a keeping baby or not.

Hope everybody else is planning a good weekend.

Wishing_well, hang in there! I had something similar -- mild nausea to about 4w5d then nothing. It started again yesterday, though, and this time it's much stronger. Hope yours will do the same.

Have you been given any reasons for your repeated losses?

Hopie, I'm so glad your little one is doing so well. The SCH isn't good news, but if it isn't too big then I've heard of a lot of pregnancies where they resolve on their own. Hang in there and take it easy!!

Me, I had my digi 3+ this morning which is a huge reassurance. Last pregnancy I could never get past 2-3. Nausea is starting to kick in too, which is another reassurance. My viability scan is at 7+2, which is just under 2 weeks away. By then I'll have a pretty good idea myself of whether this is a keeping baby or not.

Hope everybody else is planning a good weekend.

No not yet. I have an appointment with a consultant in 2 weeks, which was arranged before I fell pregnant again. Hopefully I'll get some answers and a scan.

Wishingwell, hope you find your answers soon. I am similar. Actually, I had nuasea only in 3ed week and nothing major after that. Just headache and tiredness.

Inviv - sounds great!!

Sweety- i hear ya with grumpy. I try to keep the positive mantras working but after almost 3 weeks of this sickness, the mood is really dropping.

Slept through most of the blizzard yesterday! Tried the unisom/B6 med along with the zofran.. Can't say it helps anymore..apparently just knocks e out.

Wake me up when January is over? ;)
Wishing everyone a good and positive day!!

Hi Ladies!!
My EDD is October 1. But since my last baby was one week early likely this one will be too. Just hoping I make it there after 2 miscarriages in the last year! Just POAS today! Excited and terrified! Hoping for sticky babes for all!

ajarvis I am sorry to hear about your losses. But glad to hear you've had a BFP! congrats! I'm glad you get to join us :happydance:

Excited and terrified are good words to describe how I feel too. I need this next eight months to go by more quickly. I wish I had a time machine so I could just skip to the end and be done already...

Yes! Id like to skip to week 13 lol. I want to feel all the res . Just get out of the worry zone!!

I'll never get out of the worry zone, but I find everyone else's optimism contagious <3 2nd and 3rd tri really are nice though. I won't mind leaving morning sickness behind. I don't even have it bad yet, but it's looming like a specter. I chickened out already and got some diclegis. Haven't taken it yet, been coping ok with just candied ginger and a little tea. But it makes me feel more secure knowing I already have it.

I loved my maternity clothes. I'm looking forward to getting them back out. I'm so bloated though, I already look like I'm in my second tri! :haha:

uni, I hear you. I am bloated too. My tummy feels and look likes second trimester too.

Ladies, how many of you are having symptoms? I am 5+3 But, hardly any symptoms so, I am kinda worried. it kind of feels like last mc.

uni, I hear you. I am bloated too. My tummy feels and look likes second trimester too.

Ladies, how many of you are having symptoms? I am 5+3 But, hardly any symptoms so, I am kinda worried. it kind of feels like last mc.

Exactly the same. I'm 5+3 too but have no symptoms. My nausea stopped 3 days after I found out I was pregnant, and the cramping has stopped too. I have nothing! Worried is an understatement!

Hi, hope I can join you all? :wave:
I'm due 22nd-27th Sept (I know when I ovulated but they're using first day of my MC as the LMP). As everyone is, feeling very cautious and decided as I last went on the site with my DS, maybe it's a good idea to come back to will this baby on! I had an early scan today because I had some spotting last week and been having lots of cramps last couple of days but all measuring fine for my dates, 2mm CRL and I go back in 2 weeks. Feeling a bit more reassured as my first MC didn't have a CRL at 7 weeks so this one is hopefully developing quicker already [-o&lt;

Bravo on the scan! Mine is today. I'm nervous as all get out.

My symps are still morning sickness, super spidey smell sense, and sore bbs and extremely sore lower back/hips. I had that with my first pregnancy and it started right away with this one too. Kills me when I go to the chiro bc you lay face down while he adjusts your back, my bbs scream for me to get up. :haha:

How are you ladies doing this Thursday?

Wishingwell you are right worried is understatement. I had nausea juy after I found out.i am pregnant but, nothing now. Gosh! How I wish I had something to keep me reassured. Just any form of nausea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->