September Sapphires

Mack, don't trust the doppler too much! It can offer false reassurance. Although, I do find mine can be helpful to "hear" the kicks I can't feel. Hope your little one is getting active again. Mine has only had five kicks the past hour and a half. I'm starting to get nervous again :wacko: Guess I'll have to drink something and wake her up!

Caz I'm glad you found the link useful. I hadn't noticed that week by week link, thanks for bringing it to my attention! Glad to hear your little guy was more cooperative today :) hopefully, tomorrow will go more smoothly then you expect

.... Just as I was about to post this, she finally kicked again. Feels like she's gotten back into her diagonal breech position again with her tiny feet behind the placenta :dohh:

Uni, thanks for info. We all understand why you know so much and glad we can get first hand info from you.

Caz, we all have days like that. I cried today because my dd gave me such a hard time for wearing the clothes she wanted. And this is not first time she did it. She is head strong too.

Hopie, totally get what you mean by getting to know grandparents. Theyare definitely important part of kids life.
I am kind of getting my head wrapped around the idea of having a boy so hopefully When he arrives I will be prepared mentally.

Just saw a post of baby’s arrival on other board at 30 weeks. I am kind of in panic mode now.

Sweety, little boys are awesome. He will steal your heart like no other. I wouldn't be worried about a thing. :D

Mack - hope you're feeling your baby girl more today.
I agree- whatever the concern, we need to call and get checked out.

Uni- such a helpful website. Thank you so much for always sharing your wisdom and knowledge.

Sweety- I just saw the first September snuggler baby arrived. Wow!!
I have not prepared one thing for baby yet. Sounds like it was just early labor out of the blue?
As Mack said, all I hear is how wonderful it is having a little boy, so you will immediately come to know that I truly believe.

Inviv- thinking of you!!

Thankfully my nausea is taking a break finally and I'm able to eat well today.

Caz- yes, had appt. thanks. Always so happy when those are over. :)
Baby weighed 3 pounds yesterday with 152 heart rate! Still no left kidney seen but this doctor also was very upbeat about it. Strange I see a different doctor now in the practice each time.
My amniotic fluid is a bit low, so have to watch that. They told me I am dehydrated and I knew from being so sick this week I wasn't drinking water, so have to up to 10-12 glasses a day somehow. Yuck! Fluids are so hard for me still.
The orange drink wasn't too terrible-- oh told me to hold my nose and chug fast. Fx I passed!

Thanks Sweety - we do SO much for our LO's and I feel ta never enough. He got annoyed at me today as I said I wouldn't buy him a magazine thing he wanted. We buy one a week and we have had it - cue melt down and I'm horrible to him etc - makes me so sad :(

I totally agree with everyone - any fears of concerns we should call, that's what the professionals are there for xxxxx

Hopie - it's so tough to be dehydrated - I hate having to drink loads of water. Glad your appetite is back though.

Arrival at 30 weeks - wow. We are so close to that.

Someone from the snugglers already had their baby? Oh my goodness, I'm so excited to go see who, and hoping everything went ok for them. I've been preparing like crazy this past week, and hearing news like that just increases my urgency. My hospital bag is packed, and I've been urging hubby to pack his as well, because last time he wanted me to pack it for him and I forgot to include any shoes so he was stuck in work boots the whole time :dohh: Although I don't really expect to be early, it would be nice if I go naturally the day before my induction is scheduled :) But I do like having everything ready, it increases my sense of control.

Caz, I can't imagine having a little person upset with me about something silly like a magazine. I'm so sensitive to everything at the moment, that would probably make me cry! I hope he goes back to being sweet soon, and just stays that way for a while :hugs:

Hopie, try a little fruit juice mixed with mostly water. I find having some flavor makes a huge difference for me. Even if it's just a squirt of lime juice, I find it so much easier to get down. Fruit infusions can be fun too.

I might pack my hospital bag this weekend..... Just in case..... I don't have any nappies yet but I suppose they are easy to buy. My parents went away to the states for three weeks yesterday and I was thinking what happens if baby comes, crazy thought although very unrealistic! x

Caz, I know- crazy to think but I guess it is realistic! I still have not done one thing.

Uni- thanks for the suggestion.. I will try that. I can't believe how much I hate any fluids now and this nausea being back is a pain. But nothing like the hypermesis! Arent we so luckyin NEast the weather has been beautiful with no humidity really so far. I love it! They told me to be more careful in summertime and up to 12 glasses a day. yikes.

Hope everyone has a great, relaxing weekend. Dr. called with gd results and I have to call back soon..ugh.

Happy Friday!

I am pleased the weather has been cooler! I want it to stop raining though so I can go to a pick-your-own strawberry place today. Not sure how well it will work for me bending over to pick strawberries HA! But I really want some. I guess I'll have to bring a friend to pick them for me :haha:

fx they are good results hopie!!

Uni- hope you get to the strawberry farm..that's great! We went last wknd but they were closed.

Bad news on test. I failed. I go back Thursday for the dreadful 3 hour test.
I always have had low blood sugar (hypoglycemic) but i guess that doesnt matter during pregnancy. i wonder if one reason I feel so incredibly tired.
She told me to just watch my sugar until i test next Thursday.
This diet will be hard since I'm sick again and only bread, pasta and pizza go down okay.
Oh well. Had a feeling.

Hope everyone has fun wknd plans. :)

Hopie, I'm so sorry to hear that. FX the 3-hour test goes better. IDK if it will work for you, but I find sauteed summer squash with butter pleases my carb cravings without actually having all the carbs. Some people have better luck with whole grain breads and pasta. Maybe you can find a pizza place with whole grain crusts?

I did not make it for strawberries because apparently the season just ended! Glad I got some last week while I had the chance. I might try to pick blueberries tomorrow. At least I won't have to bend down as much for them lol

Uni- hope you get to the strawberry farm..that's great! We went last wknd but they were closed.

Bad news on test. I failed. I go back Thursday for the dreadful 3 hour test.
I always have had low blood sugar (hypoglycemic) but i guess that doesnt matter during pregnancy. i wonder if one reason I feel so incredibly tired.
She told me to just watch my sugar until i test next Thursday.
This diet will be hard since I'm sick again and only bread, pasta and pizza go down okay.
Oh well. Had a feeling.

Hope everyone has fun wknd plans. :)

I just wrote a long post and instead of submit i clicked previous.Oh well, I will try other time.

Hopie, that's bad news but, hopefully 3hours test might be better. This time I don't have to do it but, last time it was horrible drinking that thing and that too with lots of nausea.
Hope it's easier on you. Good luck.

How is everyone else doing?

WOW mack! Finn's room looks amazing! I love the look of Annabel's dresser too!

Wow. It looks amazing. Good job mack. Love the combination.

Thanks ladies. Uni-I forgot to answer your question about the footlocker. I used a wipe-on poly which was soooo super easy. I found a few videos to watch, used a 320 grit sandpaper to smooth it, the tack cloth was the best suggestion ever from the video (its a cheesecloth that is sticky with wax and really gets all the dust off) and did the poly. I was amazed. I think the poly was the thing I was most nervous about but I did 2 coats and the dressers are smooth and hard. Exactly what I wanted for a kid's room! It's verrrry smelly though. I had it in the garage with the door halfway open and fans behind me to blow the air out.

None of it was fun though. :haha: I won't become one of those furniture addicts after this. Loved that it's hand me down furniture from family and that it looks cute in my boy's room because he LOVES his room so that part was special. And just because that furniture will be Annabel's big kid/tween set I didn't want it to not look good in Finn's room now. Thank goodness his big kid/tween/grown up set is DH's old one that we use in our guest room and it's still in near perfect shape. Yayyy I won't have to do anything to it.

Sweety I hate it when that happens! I have such a bad prego brain too that I can only respond well to posters on the same page so when it happens after I've read a prev page to reply I get so mad. :D

I am at screening appointment. Scared. Wish me luck ladies.

Sweety, thinking of you and hoping all is well :hugs: I get so nervous in the waiting room right before appointments, I sometimes start to cry. I hope you're experiencing the relief that comes from a good appointment. Let us know how it went!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->