• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

September superhero’s *Testing thread*

@DBZ34 so excited for you! I will be following you closely, as I think we will be doing IVF for baby#2 (baby#1 was IUI)! Baby dust to you!! Stick tight little embie!!!!

GL everyone who is about to test! Cheering you all on!!!

@DBZ34 so excited for you! I will be following you closely, as I think we will be doing IVF for baby#2 (baby#1 was IUI)! Baby dust to you!! Stick tight little embie!!!!

GL everyone who is about to test! Cheering you all on!!!

Thank you! We did a few IUIs before moving to IVF and it was good that we did, since it worked out. I'm happy to answer any questions you might have from my experiences. :)

Caved and took another digital at 2am as I woke up and couldn't sleep. Said not pregnant fgs. Still no AF though and was due 3 days ago on Monday. So confused

Good luck ladies !! :dust: FX so tightly for you all.
Thank you! I'd rather just know now, this is driving me mad! I left FMU in a sample pot and I'll test it with my cheapies soon here and see if anything

I'm supposedly 1 dpo if I go by the temps, ewcm and opk but with pcos you just never know! I'm cramping so much right now

Just took a line test and it's negative so don't think I an pregnant. Just think AF is messing me about unfortunately. Used my FMU too from earlier. Unfortunately I think I'm out ladies. I know AF hasn't arrived but I just can't imagine I'll be pregnant now after 3 negatives. They all say 25mIU but still would imagine HCG would be above 25 by now if I was! So sad

I'm supposedly 1 dpo if I go by the temps, ewcm and opk but with pcos you just never know! I'm cramping so much right now
Best of luck! I hope you get your bfp this cycle

Last edited:
There’s no line this morning…. I’m confused. But also yesterday I used FRER that had see through pink caps. This morning I had to use FRER with dark pink caps you cannot see through. I don’t think it had as much dye as the see through cap ones. I’ll just have to wait until tomorrow to test again.

There’s no line this morning…. I’m confused. But also yesterday I used FRER that had see through pink caps. This morning I had to use FRER with dark pink caps you cannot see through. I don’t think it had as much dye as the see through cap ones. I’ll just have to wait until tomorrow to test again.
How many dpo are you?

Took a IC and no line at all. Around 16dpo. Could have ovulated later but even then I'd expect a line by now. Only dtd on the 6th September. Ovulation was around the 5th/6th predicted (however I didnt temp). Even if I did ovulate late I'd expect a positive by now!

Not always the case if you implanted later! I'm 16dpo and nothing I feel your pain!
I'm so sorry hun :hugs: try to DTD as much as possible around ovulation. I know they say it only takes once but honestly if you only do it once around ovulation your chances are pretty low. I think it's something like a 20% chance if you do it at the right time.

I'm so sorry hun :hugs: try to DTD as much as possible around ovulation. I know they say it only takes once but honestly if you only do it once around ovulation your chances are pretty low. I think it's something like a 20% chance if you do it at the right time.
Oh I know! We weren't actively trying. When it happened and I started cramping way in advance I was convinced I had caught very lucky! It only took the one time last time but that was compelte luck clearly!

Just a waiting game to see when AF shows up now! So strange all the cramping and sore boobs I had for the last week. I'll know not to trust that again haha!

Not always the case if you implanted later! I'm 16dpo and nothing I feel your pain!
I mean, true. If I ovulated on the 10th then I’d only be 11dpo. My period is supposed to be starting Saturday so we will see. I’ve been cramping, getting heartburn a lot. Now my feet are swollen, itchy, and burn. My fingertips are starting to swell. Oh, and I’m peeing like a race horse every 45-60 minutes. I never pee this often

I mean, true. If I ovulated on the 10th then I’d only be 11dpo. My period is supposed to be starting Saturday so we will see. I’ve been cramping, getting heartburn a lot. Now my feet are swollen, itchy, and burn. My fingertips are starting to swell. Oh, and I’m peeing like a race horse every 45-60 minutes. I never pee this often
I have had bad cramps for a week, sensitive boobs, peeing more and a bit nauseous but nothing so clearly not pregnanacy related for me. Hope yours is and you get your BFP x

Sorry haven’t updated all day, been at work. AF arrived today and to be honest i knew she would when I took my temp this morning as I had a massive drop.
So normally my LP is 10-11days but this month it’s been 13days. With that’s because it’s a fluke or the agnus cactus and Maca root I have been taking this month have been working.

Sorry haven’t updated all day, been at work. AF arrived today and to be honest i knew she would when I took my temp this morning as I had a massive drop.
So normally my LP is 10-11days but this month it’s been 13days. With that’s because it’s a fluke or the agnus cactus and Maca root I have been taking this month have been working.
So sorry! Wish mine would just hurry up now tbh! Still testing neg and no AF. Best of luck for your next cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->