September superhero’s *Testing thread*

I'm so sorry hun :hugs: try to DTD as much as possible around ovulation. I know they say it only takes once but honestly if you only do it once around ovulation your chances are pretty low. I think it's something like a 20% chance if you do it at the right time.

I no I must be very lucky then as we only dtd once around ovulation with our last 3 out of 7 and tbh I was surprised we conceived but we did and youngest is only 11 weeks now xx

I no I must be very lucky then as we only dtd once around ovulation with our last 3 out of 7 and tbh I was surprised we conceived but we did and youngest is only 11 weeks now xx
Yeah it's strange how chances work out right. My first two kids took three and two years to conceive. My other three were pretty easy.

Sorry haven’t updated all day, been at work. AF arrived today and to be honest i knew she would when I took my temp this morning as I had a massive drop.
So normally my LP is 10-11days but this month it’s been 13days. With that’s because it’s a fluke or the agnus cactus and Maca root I have been taking this month have been working.
I’m sorry about af! Hopefully the supplements are working. Are you taking them for a specific reason or just to boost fertility?

My period is supposed to start this Saturday, I am having the faintest of spotting rn. like so light I almost missed it. So now the question is, is AF rearing her ugly head or am I having late implantation bleeding?

Anyone ever wonder what a HCG or OPK look like at 7+2? Lol I took some for “science” as I was super curious… if anyone is curious I can share them. It’s quite interesting, I had some left over so I was way too curious lol…..

My period is supposed to start this Saturday, I am having the faintest of spotting rn. like so light I almost missed it. So now the question is, is AF rearing her ugly head or am I having late implantation bleeding?
Ohhh!! It could be either to be honest! I had spotting for a few days but only after I got my POS. It lasted for 7 days and then I passed a huge clot.

Um, TMI. I am ever so lightly spotting and my left nipple is swollen. Like my right one is a dime and the left is a nickel. It’s an obvious difference. Anyone have this happen right before their period or during implantation bleeding?

Still no AF. Took a line today and I swear I see a shadow.. trying to resize it to upload. I hope I'm not going mad

Anyone ever wonder what a HCG or OPK look like at 7+2? Lol I took some for “science” as I was super curious… if anyone is curious I can share them. It’s quite interesting, I had some left over so I was way too curious lol…..
Interested to see!

I know your not meant to invert photos but it shows the line I think I see

Screenshot_20230922_083503_Chrome.jpg

Definitely see it! Is the line usually in that spot?
That's the only thing putting me off believing it. Think it's too far right! I'm annoyed I didn't pee in a pot to try my cheapies in it. I'll try again soon!

That's the only thing putting me off believing it. Think it's too far right! I'm annoyed I didn't pee in a pot to try my cheapies in it. I'll try again soon!
I’d be pulling it apart to have a better look lol

Now both my nipples are swollen and I have the lightest spotting. Late implantation?

I’d be pulling it apart to have a better look lol
Don't think I see a line at all anymore. Must have dried without one unfortunately! I think I'm gonna use cheapies until Monday and if no AF I'll take a proper test again. Can't find first response anywhere fgs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->