September testers, come join me :-) 6 BFP's so far

Jelly.Bean

TTC #2
Reaction score
Hi ladies. Im currently on cd9 and this is my 3rd month TTC baby #1. I'm 26 and my OH is 28. My cycles are usually between 32-36 days, although my last one was 29 days. I'm hoping this month is a shorter cycle like last month so that I can get through the TWW quicker.

I have been temping and using opk's for the past few months. This month I'll be doing the same as well as taking a multivitamin specially made to give your body all the nutrients it needs before conception. Twins runs in my family but I'll be more than happy to receive one bundle of joy.

My AF is due around the 18th of September, so ill be testing closer to that date. I'm really hoping this is our month ladies. Fingers crossed and :dust: to you all.

Hi ladies, if you have stated a particular date when either you'll be testing or when your AF is due, then I'll place your name under that date. If you haven't stated a particular date when either you'll be testing or when your AF is due, then I'll place your name under T.B.A (to be announced)
Good luck ladies, keep us updated. Sending lots of :dust: to all of you. BRING ON THE :bfp: s

T.B.A
bluckycharmed, Constantstar, Gem1210390, ilovehim91810, KittenCoco, lunallena, MrsMurphy2Be, Take2, youngmamttc

September 1st
ttcmikeandme
sugarpi24

September 2nd

September 3rd

September 4th
:witch: Faylinameir :witch:
September 5th

September 6th

September 7th
kezie
:witch: nic18 :witch:

September 8th
oneday87

September 9th

September 10th
babyface15
Raelove

September 11th
:bfp: MissOleiane :bfp:

September 12th
NDTaber9211

September 13th

September 14th
Tizy
megs23
:bfp: JennyBlove :bfp:

September 15th
tattlebaby

September 16th

September 17th
IsaacRalph

September 18th

September 19th
:bfp: Starry Night :bfp:

September 20th
:bfp: OmiOmen :bfp:

September 21st
:witch: Trying2012 :witch:

September 22nd

September 23rd
:witch: Jelly.Bean :witch:

September 24th
:bfp: angel2010 :bfp:

September 25th

September 26th
:bfp: Phantom710 :bfp:

September 27th

September 28th

September 29th

September 30th

I need to be a September tester but will probably give in later this month ;) It's our second cycle ttc #2. I'm on CD21 but idk what my cycle length will be. I've been temping and using opk to add more confusion to the journey. Hopefully next cycle I'll be more prepared!

Good luck to you!!!

Welcome. Constantstar I know how you feel, its hard going through the TWW without testing a few times. Hopefully this is your month to see that bfp. Good luck and lots of baby dust.

Hi ladies, I'm a September tester too.
af is due on the 8th.
Although i have had a very confusing month this month. i'm not 100% sure of when i o'ed.
i use opk and last weekend they where steadily getting darker but then i ran out on Monday and could get more till wednesday night but when i tested the second line started to get lighter, friday it was pretty much gone.
So i figured i would've gotten my positive tuesday but i didnt have any ewcm :shrug:
I got a load of ewcm friday night -saturday day.
so i kinda don't know when i o'ed.... what do you guys think?

hopefully we got my egg whenever it came :winkwink:

Wishing you lots of luck this month

I'm on Cd 21 as well..so either beginning of Sept. Or end of this month ill be testing..if I ovulated :(

af is due on the 8th.
Although i have had a very confusing month this month. i'm not 100% sure of when i o'ed.
i use opk and last weekend they where steadily getting darker but then i ran out on Monday and could get more till wednesday night but when i tested the second line started to get lighter, friday it was pretty much gone.
So i figured i would've gotten my positive tuesday but i didnt have any ewcm :shrug:

Have you continued using the opk's everyday? What cd are you? You said that you have had lots of ewcm this weekend, so it's possible that you're due to O in the next few days. Keep using the opk's. Also, if you temp, look out for a sustained rise in your bbt.

Wishing you the best of luck. xxx

Welcome sugarpi24. Keep us updated with your journey. Hopefully this is our month to see that BFP. FX for you, good luck hun.

Hi Jelly.Bean and everyone else. Im CD 8 and this is my 5th month of TTC #2. I'm taking clomid days 5-9 and have my follicle scan on cd 12 so fingers crossed all goes well cause we're lined up to have our first IUI. I know we haven't been trying that long but my partner has a daughter from his previous marriage, conceived by IVF so he already knows he has morphology issues so we got to jump the regular "try for 12 months" rule.
Good luck ladies!!

Hi girls! Can I join too?? I'm on 7th cycle ttc #2, currently on cd 10 of a 29-33 day cycle! I use opk's & chart bbt & also use ovulation saliva microscope! Have had cd 3 fertility blood tests & all is looking good on that front so I think its just a matter of time. I'll be due AF around the 17th Sep! Hope it stays away this month in hope for a may baby. Good luck all x

Hi ladies, welcome. It's great to know that we don't have to go through this alone. Good luck to all of you. I hope we all see our bfp's very soon.

Keep us updated. Lots of baby dust.
xxx

Hi ladies, mind if I join you? Im currently on cd13 of our first month ttc #2. Im temping and using opks, but i have no idea how long my cycle is or when im due to O. My last cycle was 53 days and i dont kbow if i o'd. I think my body may still be getting over depo injection.. Boo!

Good luck to us all!

af is due on the 8th.

my AF is due 8th aswell :)! when are you testing ?

Well I am on CD1 now (boo), so will be testing about the 24th. We are TTC our second.

Hello ladies! I'd like to join you :flower:

I'm currently CD10. This is my 3rd cycle with clomid (CD3-7). I have a good feeling this month because O is due on a weekend, so it'll be easier to BD!

I'm taking EPO, doing OPKs, charting, preseed and soft cups. Something has to work eventually :shrug:

AF is due on he 17th.

Good luck to all! :thumbup:

I stopped cerazette on 8 th August so off doesn't show up I will test in September. So I would like to join you

I am 30 dh 28 ttc #2 ds is 10 years old.

Also welcome lady's!!
I can't wait to af leave so me and hubby get back to baby makin!! Ugh it sucks ttc is all about waiting. You wait to O then you wait to test then aunt flow ugh

Yes...your first day of your period is cd1... :) not a stupid question. :) I had the same question when I first got on this site...the lingo. Here was so confusing...but now I understand what ppl are saying :)

Also welcome lady's!!
I can't wait to af leave so me and hubby get back to baby makin!! Ugh it sucks ttc is all about waiting. You wait to O then you wait to test then aunt flow ugh

Yes it get very tiring!!!! :( sucks ttc...when so many can just not even try and get a bfp :(

As sugarpi24 said, CD1 is the first day of your period. I have only charted for a month and I honestly say that I never thought I would get the hang of it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->