September testers, come join me :-) 6 BFP's so far

...I had never had a +opk (EVER) and then yesterday I got the pic below... what do yall think? I know its not techically + yet but its darker than I have EVER gotten...

I do not use them so am not sure how dark it has to get but I would have though that the 10CD one looks like a positive. If not then surly at 11CD it would be for you?

...I've never charted before and am a bit reluctant to give it a try (sounds so confusing) and I still want to take it somewhat easy....Charting would help in someways as I am very irregular.I've actually had mostly 40 day cycles since DS was born but I had one 50 day and I don't trust the regularity to last...

I thought that but once I started charting I found it really easy to follow. With some you put the information in and it tells you what it means. I found 'fertility friend' good to start with because it gives you the information you need but I then switched to 'countdown to pregnancy' because it has more in terms of symptom spotting and 'fertility friend' is only any good with the VIP free trial. I used to go anything between 3 weeks to 3 months between a period but after my periods started back after having DS they are about 29 days so it seems it made me regular.

Still not sold on charting, to be honest. I've never been good at sticking with a routine (journals, exercise, diets, etc) but I will look into it more once I feel more desperate!

It took me over a year to get my sticky bean so up until then I feel like symptom spotting should work fine. I'm quite in tune with my body and I do have very distinctive symptoms. In spite of my irregularity I've almost never been surprised by AF. I always kind of know when she's coming. Right now the only trick is my PMS signs have changed a bit since DS was born but I'm figuring them out.

And I'm hoping I'm regular to stay! Makes TTC so much easier.

I hope so :( I took a test this morning just for the heck of it and hubby and I swear we just saw a faint line...but we think our eyes are messing with us...
Post a pictures

I tried getting a picture but my camera wont show it..to blurry...so ill try testing again tomorrow...

Good luck sugarpi, I hope it is a sticky bean and those two lines show up super dark. Fingers crossed for you. Good luck

Hi ladies I would like to join too! I am 26 (DH 32) ttc#1. We have been trying for 10ish months. I went about 120 days of that with no AF and no bfp. Aug 16 I had ovarian drilling and that was supposed to count as CD1 so I guess now I am on CD11. I do OPKs just about every day and we have also tried some medicines, but we are now trying naturally hoping that the surgery "fixed" my ovaries. I just started temping a few days ago to help me narrow down when I O... I had never had a +opk (EVER) and then yesterday I got the pic below... what do yall think? I know its not techically + yet but its darker than I have EVER gotten

I hope that we all get our BFPs in sept!!
:dust:
That opk from cd10 looks pretty positive to me

Can i join you? Im 5dpo today and will be testing september if i can hold out that long. Ive been ttc #2 for a year now. xx

Hello id like to join too.

I'm due to O this week and will be testing around the 14th September - which feels bloody ages away!!!

Good luck everyone :dust: X

welcome tizy :)! you have a thread on this aswell don't you :)? good luck to you :) x

Yes we're in the August Ovulaters-September testers-summer baby makers thread!

One in the same really - has anyone begun testing yet? It'll be exciting to see how many :bfp: there will be!!

Xx

I really hope that CD10 was + because they are getting lighter. I attached a pic. I just started temping, so I am going to keep an eye on my temps and see if they continue to rise and stay high. Hopefully so.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies!!:af:

Attachments

• photo (12).jpg
    photo (12).jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 3
Blucky, that is a bit confusing, but hopefully your temps will give you more reassurance too!

I've jut started temping and OPKs - just wondering when you ladies do your OPKs? Atm I'm doing them at midday. On CD 9 of a 25 day cycle so we'll see

Hey there! I am TTC #1 too and will be testing around Sept 12. My cycle is anywhere from 32-37 days long so trying to figure out when the big O will be happening sure is frustrating! :wacko:

Good luck you! :dust:

I agree NDTaber, it can be frustrating. Hang in there. My cycles are very similar to yours, usually between 32-36 days. Ive found that temping as well as using opk's really helps me to pinpoint my O. Baby dust to you

Blucky, that is a bit confusing, but hopefully your temps will give you more reassurance too!

I've jut started temping and OPKs - just wondering when you ladies do your OPKs? Atm I'm doing them at midday. On CD 9 of a 25 day cycle so we'll see

I used to do them first thing in the morning, but read online that you're NOT supposed to use FMU. So this cycle, i'm doing them twice a day : noon and around 7 pm. I started on CD 10 because i'm on clomid and it can affect the results (false positive). :flower:

Well hubby and me must have been seeing things...cd21 progesterone test came back at 3.??? Which is higher than last time but still means I didn't ovulate. So wonderful. So I'm out this month... :( again! On to my fourth round of clomid...I'm going to talk to the doctor about maybe putting me on metaforin (or whatever) and clomid and see if that helps any..good luck to you all!

I really hope that CD10 was + because they are getting lighter. I attached a pic. I just started temping, so I am going to keep an eye on my temps and see if they continue to rise and stay high. Hopefully so.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies!!:af:
I agree that opk are confusing, this was my last cycle I started using them for the first time. At first they were all light then dark, they even stayed dark till the day before af can. I heard someone say you get positive opk when your pregnant, I really thought. I was but nope,I think I might have pcos I think it'd called, look up what it was and I had alot of the sign ugh!! Only me right but anyway yeah they confused the heck outta mr

Well hubby and me must have been seeing things...cd21 progesterone test came back at 3.??? Which is higher than last time but still means I didn't ovulate. So wonderful. So I'm out this month... :( again! On to my fourth round of clomid...I'm going to talk to the doctor about maybe putting me on metaforin (or whatever) and clomid and see if that helps any..good luck to you all!

Sorry to hear that sugarpi. I hope things get better for you. I wish you the best of luck on your next cycle. FX for that BFP.

hello all im new to this site, have only been trying 2 months for 2nd! i think im on cd15 i am ovulating today so last chance before the 2ww im roughly due to test about the 7th sept so keeping everything crossed except the obvious lol x good luck to all

hello all im new to this site, have only been trying 2 months for 2nd! i think im on cd15 i am ovulating today so last chance before the 2ww im roughly due to test about the 7th sept so keeping everything crossed except the obvious lol x good luck to all

Hey Kezie welcome. I hope it's not too long till you see your :bfp: Good luck and keep us updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->