September testers, come join me :-) 6 BFP's so far

Ok so I'm cd3 and for the past two months I've had 35day cycles but two months before they were 28 ugh

That's still not bad. Some ppl go forever without af...I went 100 days once...mine are irregular :( makes ttc harder and suck!

Lol yeah...a couple times when my af never came I could have sworn I was pregnant! But nope :( never am...:(

I hope so :( I took a test this morning just for the heck of it and hubby and I swear we just saw a faint line...but we think our eyes are messing with us...

Hi ladies, I'm a September tester too.
af is due on the 8th.
Although i have had a very confusing month this month. i'm not 100% sure of when i o'ed.
i use opk and last weekend they where steadily getting darker but then i ran out on Monday and could get more till wednesday night but when i tested the second line started to get lighter, friday it was pretty much gone.
So i figured i would've gotten my positive tuesday but i didnt have any ewcm :shrug:
I got a load of ewcm friday night -saturday day.
so i kinda don't know when i o'ed.... what do you guys think?

hopefully we got my egg whenever it came :winkwink:

Wishing you lots of luck this month

Have you continued using the opk's everyday? What cd are you? You said that you have had lots of ewcm this weekend, so it's possible that you're due to O in the next few days. Keep using the opk's. Also, if you temp, look out for a sustained rise in your bbt.

Wishing you the best of luck. xxx

I normally do use opks everyday but i annoyingly ran out - i was not very organized this month :dohh:

I'm cd 20 of a 32/33 day cycle. ttc #1

I only just started temping this month so its all new to me, i'm still finding it confusing.
if i did miss my egg (which i think is likely) i'm hoping next month i'll be able to understand the temps a bit better.
I did see i raise at the beginning of last week around the time i ran out of opks but my temps have been all over the place since then and all low.

thanks for the reply

Good luck for this month x

my AF is due 8th aswell :)! when are you testing ?

Ooh we can wait it out together :flower:

I'm not sure when im going to test as i'm actually away from the 4th to the 12th. so i don't know if i should naughtily take a test with me a test on the 8th or wait until i'm home and test the morning of the 13th if af is a no show...

when are you testing?

:dust:

Also welcome lady's!!
I can't wait to af leave so me and hubby get back to baby makin!! Ugh it sucks ttc is all about waiting. You wait to O then you wait to test then aunt flow ugh

Soooo true! its a massive waiting game. i kinda feel like im starting to wish my life away now. hoping o is soon then wishing the ttw fly bys then when af shows i can't wait to finish and o again!
vicious circle!!!

And i am a terribly impatient person.

I'm CD 9 today. Cycles can be long enough but as it's my first month trying spy, I hope to ovulate sooner and get some results!

my AF is due 8th aswell :)! when are you testing ?

Ooh we can wait it out together :flower:

I'm not sure when im going to test as i'm actually away from the 4th to the 12th. so i don't know if i should naughtily take a test with me a test on the 8th or wait until i'm home and test the morning of the 13th if af is a no show...

when are you testing?

i'll prob wait until af is due :) if she has a no show on the 8th i will test the 9th lol :) am quite good like that hehe :) x

cd 19 but i want to wait till about 5 days after my missed period (if that happends) so september 10th probly

hi everyone. this is my first month trying and I'm pretty new to this site :) I'm due for af on the 10th of September. good luck to you all!!!

Hi ladies I would like to join too! I am 26 (DH 32) ttc#1. We have been trying for 10ish months. I went about 120 days of that with no AF and no bfp. Aug 16 I had ovarian drilling and that was supposed to count as CD1 so I guess now I am on CD11. I do OPKs just about every day and we have also tried some medicines, but we are now trying naturally hoping that the surgery "fixed" my ovaries. I just started temping a few days ago to help me narrow down when I O... I had never had a +opk (EVER) and then yesterday I got the pic below... what do yall think? I know its not techically + yet but its darker than I have EVER gotten

I hope that we all get our BFPs in sept!!

Attachments

• photo (7).jpg
    photo (7).jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 1
Hey :)..can I join too?!
I'm currently on CD15 today, been testing with OPK's everyday since CD8. I tried temping..but boy oh boy I couldn't keep to it :(. Hubby and I have been BD'ing since CD8 we're trying "Deanna's Plan"..I don't know if you ladies have heard of it..but I figured I'd give it a shot :). You basically BD every other night starting from CD8, and when you get your positive OPK..you BD for 3 consecutive nights. So yeah..we've been pretty busy..but we sure hope it pays off..I will def. keep you ladies posted! BabyDust To All..

Hello. May I join? :flower:

I'm 29 and DH is 31. Our DS is 13 months and we're on our 4th month of NTNP but I think we'll be moving into TTC territory soon. I've never charted before and am a bit reluctant to give it a try (sounds so confusing) and I still want to take it somewhat easy. We're just going to try being more specific in our timing of DTD. Charting would help in someways as I am very irregular. I've actually had mostly 40 day cycles since DS was born but I had one 50 day and I don't trust the regularity to last.

I'm currently on CD22 and showing my usual ovulation signs so it does look like I'm headed to another 40ish day cycle. However, I refuse to test until September 24th due to that one 50 day cycles. I'd MUCH rather get AF than a bfn.

Hi ladies I would like to join too! I am 26 (DH 32) ttc#1. We have been trying for 10ish months. I went about 120 days of that with no AF and no bfp. Aug 16 I had ovarian drilling and that was supposed to count as CD1 so I guess now I am on CD11. I do OPKs just about every day and we have also tried some medicines, but we are now trying naturally hoping that the surgery "fixed" my ovaries. I just started temping a few days ago to help me narrow down when I O... I had never had a +opk (EVER) and then yesterday I got the pic below... what do yall think? I know its not techically + yet but its darker than I have EVER gotten
I've never used OPKs. I know it's not the same as HPTS where "a line is a line". But doesn't it just have to be equally as dark as the control line? Or does it have to be darker? If it only has to be the same then CD10 looks like a positive to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->