September testers, come join me :-) 6 BFP's so far

My doctor thinks I'm headed towards a miscarriage. :cry: It will be a week before I find out for sure but if I do I'd love to get back on the TTC train with you ladies. Let me know when the October thread is started.

:happydance:IT'S NOT CANCER!!!!!!!!:wohoo::yipee:

Lonnie and I just got home from the hospital where he had his chest biopsy. They found nothing but unremarkable thymic tissue. First time where the word 'unremarkable' has ever made me so happy. Apparently his thymic tissue was suppressed by his lymphoma sickness (his cancer) so it's been growing back. It showed up as a really bright area on his scans so that is why it worried his doctor. Words can not express the joy I am feeling right now. I am so freaking happy and relieved right now!

Lonnie and I just got home from the hospital where he had his chest biopsy. They found nothing but unremarkable thymic tissue. First time where the word 'unremarkable' has ever made me so happy. Apparently his thymic tissue was suppressed by his lymphoma sickness (his cancer) so it's been growing back. It showed up as a really bright area on his scans so that is why it worried his doctor. Words can not express the joy I am feeling right now. I am so freaking happy and relieved right now!

Brilliant news!:happydance:

My doctor thinks I'm headed towards a miscarriage. :cry: It will be a week before I find out for sure but if I do I'd love to get back on the TTC train with you ladies. Let me know when the October thread is started.

Oh Starry I'm so sorry to hear that x

What wonderful news!!!

Oh that is such good news. :hugs:

I really hope that doesnt happen. If it does happen, we are all in this together for support and encouragement. I haven't made an October thread this time around :dohh: but everyone is more than welcome to continue on this thread. I might have to change the title. :hugs: let me know how things go.

Hey Ladies! Just checking in to see how you all are doing. I am currently 3dpo and keeping my fingers crossed that this is the month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->