September testers, come join me :-) 6 BFP's so far

I got a line at 9dpo and 11pdo but could not tell for sure what it was but today at 12dpo I got a nice and clear (but faint) positive.

Baby dust to all those still waiting to test. :dust:

Yea I got a faint + at 10 or 11dpo :) super dark now, faints good enough!! Congrats!! :)

Good luck all!!

Congrats Omi!

Sorry about Af Trying:(

AFM, I tested this am at 8dpo and got a bfn. But it is still very early.

sure is early angel! good luck and keep testing!

Hi everyone, symptoms today are a wierd general feeling more aware of my lower belly (psychological/bloating) tired (late night last night though+ its friday) and thick white creamy cm...which I think you had lots of before your BFP Starry so maybe that's a good sign? Not feeling very healthy lately though and really wanted to get my BMI down from 26 to 25 at least but been a bit rubbish on my diet and exercise. Must get motivated to be healthy and stop eating too much rubbish! AF not for another week so think it won't hurt to have a few drinks tomorrow night?! You can't go out and not drink without ppl speculating!

Oh Trying I'm sorry AF showed :hugs: I wish you lots of luck on your next cycle. I hope you see that BFP soon.

I'm currently 14 dpo. Hpt was negative this morning with fmu and my temp has taken a bit of a drop. Not much in the way of symptoms. Ive been getting AF-like cramps for the past 3 days, though they seem to have disappeared today. Also, my bbs have been slightly tender since yesterday. I'll keep testing until AF shows. I don't like my chances of seeing those 2 lines. I think AF might show either later today or tomorrow.

Well, ladies, I think I may be out for a long time... My husband went in for his latest pet/ct scan to see if he was still in remission and... they scans showed some activity. His Hodgkin's Lymphoma seems to be back:sad2:

He goes in for a surgical biopsy on Wednesday to see what's going on....

If he has relapsed, all of our focus needs to be on his battle and we can't baby make while he's going through chemo. We will be out for at least another year...

I am... I just don't know what I am... Disbelief, numb, soul crushingly sad and absolutely terrified.... :cry:

I'll keep everyone posted on what is going on. Please keep your fingers crossed that whatever is showing up on his scans isn't cancer related. :nope:

NDtaber, like i said in the other thread we are on together i'm so sorry :hugs: & PM if you want to talk. my fingers and crossed for you & your husband x

NDTaber, I'm sorry you and your husband have to go through this. I hope and will have everything crossed for you both that the news isn't cancer related.

I'm always here if you want to PM me and chat. :hugs:

NDTaber - oh honey, I'm so sorry! I'll be thinking of you and your husband. I really hope it's not cancer for both your sakes. :hugs:

AF just showed up, so I'm out for this month. It's my b'day later next month, so I'm hoping to get a BFP for my b'day.

Good luck to all you ladies still in the TWW.

Hey all! We had out FET on Friday and it was great! We ended up transferring two great looking embryos! Oct. 4th is 1st Beta :) I started POAS last night though.As of right now, only 2dp5dt, I KNOW it'll be negative, but I want to see it as SOON as there is a line to see. Plus, I love me some POAS.

I'm optimistic, so... PUPO :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->