September testers, come join me :-) 6 BFP's so far

Sorry that the :witch: caught you, jellybean. :hugs: I hope your next cycle is the one you get your sticky bean!

Good luck, Phantom!

angel - were you going to try testing again soon?

:dust:

Here are my tests from today:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...one-else-see-line-update-pg3-post-26-a-3.html

Angel, I most definitely see a line! I think this is really the start of your bfp! I hope it's not too early to say congrats!!!

So nervous to officially be starting POAS tomorrow morning 4dp5dt (9dpo). I know I'm going to be mega bummed if it's not a :bfp: right away, but I'm telling myself it's still really early!

phantom fingers crossed for you!
i think what your doing is really amazing :)

Thanks for all the support ladies. I finally got a darker line this morning! I am so happy, it doesn't seem real!

:bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I have to offer you, as I'm at work, is this crappy phone picture, but I promise there is a second line!!!

3.jpg

I'm doing an FRER tomorrow morning for a pic to send to the parents. They don't know yet So excited!!!!

Wow phantom fab news can you imagine how the parents are going to feel! Well done you, what a great thing your doing Xx

:bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I have to offer you, as I'm at work, is this crappy phone picture, but I promise there is a second line!!!

View attachment 484113

I'm doing an FRER tomorrow morning for a pic to send to the parents. They don't know yet So excited!!!!

Congrats! FX for a nice dark line tomorrow!!!!

Phantom, I see it!! Congrats! Fingers crossed that you can a very dark line on the FRER. You're about to make that couple very happy. :) Good luck!

Congrats phantom n angel!! :)

aw yeah imagine how happy that couple will be too see that!! There probably biting thier nails right now with hopes :)
Good luck both of you ladies!! Seeing alot of bfps lately!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->