***September testing group***

CD 18 and still no idea if I've ovulated or not....grrrrr!

@elmum
I absolutely pray that for us all love. That our sticky take home forever BFPs are coming. [-o<

Thanks for the replies ladies.

woke up heavily bleeding so AF is officially here and cd1. She showed again at 17dpo which is a bit concerning as the thought of waiting until 17dpo every cycle I’m not pregnant is just shit really.
Glad she is here but at the same time just so sad I didn’t get my sticky BFP.
:(

@elmum
I absolutely pray that for us all love. That our sticky take home forever BFPs are coming. [-o<

woke up heavily bleeding so AF is officially here and cd1. She showed again at 17dpo which is a bit concerning as the thought of waiting until 17dpo every cycle I’m not pregnant is just shit really.

I'm so sorry hun :hugs::hugs:

@elmum

so true I felt bad wishing AF for you. I hope that this fresh cycle is the one!! I hope the COQ10 does it’s thing for you xx

ovulation is definitely out the door for me I think I’m at 6dpo looking back at tests IF I ovulated and think I maybe have had implantation bleeding as there’s nothing there now except a fluttering feeling in uterus. But I do get that with AF sometimes so who knows. Took a frer coz I couldn’t help myself bfn xx goodnight hoping again I don’t wake up with AF D723AF1B-B47D-4FE1-B1BD-5F940E6BDDE7.jpeg9F49A1FB-9A29-4ECB-83F9-F93353940ED7.jpeg

@Suggerhoney so sorry. I hope we will all get our take home babies BFPS this next cycle!

I am waiting for AF now. Temp dropped a little more today. I’m not going to test again as yesterday’s was stark white. This will be my first cycle after MC. Hoping it’s not too difficult

here’s my chart
41C38800-B12B-45BF-9A16-4DEFC26DAE28.jpeg

@elmum

Glad you're out of limbo lovely. Sorry to hear af is being a bitch!

9 dpo BFN.
I tested positive for COVID last night so I would honestly prefer not to be pregnant this cycle. My fever is so high and I am taking so much meds that I feel my body is not a safe home for a baby thanks to the COVID.

PXL_20220922_183649142~2.jpg

@Laurabub84
I’m not sure if it was you but think it was. About watching a good series or reading a book. I love doing both, I absolutely love a good book to get lost in.
Im reading one at the moment called ,I Love New York and it’s really good and funny,

I also love stranger things and cobra kei on Netflix and I also love watching 90 day fiancée so I have a lot to keep me occupied.
I was in a fowl mood yesterday but now AF has strarted im a lot better. It was being in limbo like that.
Good luck for when you test love.

9 dpo BFN.
I tested positive for COVID last night so I would honestly prefer not to be pregnant this cycle. My fever is so high and I am taking so much meds that I feel my body is not a safe home for a baby thanks to the COVID.

View attachment 1111540

sorry to hear you have covid, horrid bloody virus :-( Hope you feel better soon. Will you still test tomorrow?

@Laurabub84
I’m not sure if it was you but think it was. About watching a good series or reading a book. I love doing both, I absolutely love a good book to get lost in.
Im reading one at the moment called ,I Love New York and it’s really good and funny,

I also love stranger things and cobra kei on Netflix and I also love watching 90 day fiancée so I have a lot to keep me occupied.
I was in a fowl mood yesterday but now AF has strarted im a lot better. It was being in limbo like that.
Good luck for when you test love.

i understand that feeling. Hope the next few days fly by for you so you can get it out of the way and have fresh hope for this new cycle. I love stranger things too. When I was pregnancy with dd4 I got into Once upon a time on Netflix. That’s where Emma’s name came from :haha:
I’ve always loved to read too. Find it a great distraction

I'm so sorry hun :hugs::hugs:

Thanks love

so true I felt bad wishing AF for you. I hope that this fresh cycle is the one!! I hope the COQ10 does it’s thing for you xx

ovulation is definitely out the door for me I think I’m at 6dpo looking back at tests IF I ovulated and think I maybe have had implantation bleeding as there’s nothing there now except a fluttering feeling in uterus. But I do get that with AF sometimes so who knows. Took a frer coz I couldn’t help myself bfn xx goodnight hoping again I don’t wake up with AF View attachment 1111536View attachment 1111537

Haha it’s so weird wishing AF but when you no your out and in limbo u you just want that cycle to end. Hope that was implantation bleeding love that would be awesome.

@Suggerhoney so sorry. I hope we will all get our take home babies BFPS this next cycle!

I am waiting for AF now. Temp dropped a little more today. I’m not going to test again as yesterday’s was stark white. This will be my first cycle after MC. Hoping it’s not too difficult

here’s my chart
View attachment 1111538

I hope so love. I just hope I’m pregnant with my sticky by February at the latest. I would love a autumn/winter due date so falling in Jan or fed would be perfect but if it happens sooner I will be over the moon. Fx for us both love.

Glad you're out of limbo lovely. Sorry to hear af is being a bitch!

thanks love. It’s not to bad at the mo just more medium flow at the moment but I know tomorrow and the next day it will be extra heavy. I have to wear the massive night time pads, so sexy lol.

@MumwithPCOS @Nima @AlwaysTheAunt thank you for the reassurance. I didnt think anyone had shorter cycles after babies! Hahaha! I hope that stays for me too. I used to be a solid 5-7 days.

I’m so sorry you got AF too love. Sending hugs

@Suggerhoney glad you’re out of limbo, sorry to hear AF is heavy :(

thanks love. Hope you and ure Oh are ok.

9 dpo BFN.

View attachment 1111540

Oh no I’m so sorry you have covid love. It’s awful I had it in January and again in July and my goodness that fever and headache and body aches is no joke.
I hope you get well soon love.
Sending hugs. I actually got covid during my 2ww in July. I was 7dpo when the symptoms hit. It’s horrible.

i understand that feeling. Hope the next few days fly by for you so you can get it out of the way and have fresh hope for this new cycle. I love stranger things too. When I was pregnancy with dd4 I got into Once upon a time on Netflix. That’s where Emma’s name came from :haha:
I’ve always loved to read too. Find it a great distraction

Oh gosh stranger Things is sooo good, I can’t wait for season 5, I want it here now lol.
Oh yes nothing like a good book.

Oh gosh stranger Things is sooo good, I can’t wait for season 5, I want it here now lol.
Oh yes nothing like a good book.

It is so so good. I’ve gotten all of my children’s names from movies or tv programmes, and I was toying with the name Robyn from stranger things for a girl as odds are I’m more likely to have a girl. Dh isn’t keen tho.

Thanks love

Haha it’s so weird wishing AF but when you no your out and in limbo u you just want that cycle to end. Hope that was implantation bleeding love that would be awesome.

I hope so love. I just hope I’m pregnant with my sticky by February at the latest. I would love a autumn/winter due date so falling in Jan or fed would be perfect but if it happens sooner I will be over the moon. Fx for us both love.

thanks love. It’s not to bad at the mo just more medium flow at the moment but I know tomorrow and the next day it will be extra heavy. I have to wear the massive night time pads, so sexy lol.

I’m so sorry you got AF too love. Sending hugs

thanks love. Hope you and ure Oh are ok.

Oh no I’m so sorry you have covid love. It’s awful I had it in January and again in July and my goodness that fever and headache and body aches is no joke.
I hope you get well soon love.
Sending hugs. I actually got covid during my 2ww in July. I was 7dpo when the symptoms hit. It’s horrible.
How many days were you sick, if you don't mind me asking? It feels like the pain will never end.

6dpo today. Yesterday I noticed my boobs felt slightly odd. Not tender so much, hard to explain really but different. I had sharp stabby pains in my right ovary area. Today I still have the strange achey sensation in my boobs. Mainly the right one for some reason, but now the stabby pains have been in my left ovary area :shrug:
I’m not thinking too much of it all as it may be that I always have this and I’m just now obviously paying more attention to anything that could be a symptom. Feels as tho it would be too early for any real symptoms. Time will tell I guess. Almost 7dpo. 48hrs until I break out the tests. Omg I’m so nervous and excited

9 dpo BFN.

View attachment 1111540
Sorry you have covid. I just got rid of it. Lasted 10 days for me and I'm still tired even after sleeping well and naps. We didn't get to try at all this cycle because my OH and son had it as well. Hope it passes soon. I felt like death. Rest up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->