***September testing group***

10dpo and bfn waiting for af now

Sending lots of love and keeping fingers crossed for more BFP before month is up

@jellybeanxx and @MumwithPCOS
I can’t be a hundred percent sure my mum was in her 50s but I think she was. I hope I’m a long way from it and I still have a few years of being fertile.
Sorry the Frer was bfn love that’s so disappointing. Will you test again?
Good luck for when you do test again love and you too @jellybeanxx. Fx for you both <3

@littlewitch
Oh no that’s what happened with me too. I came down with the covid symptoms at 7dpo and tested positive at 8dpo then AF showed real heavy at 11dpo.
That cycle I ovulated way later than normol too. But the next cycle was back to my normal ovulation.

It’s horrible being on AF and having covid at the same time. Sending you big get well soon hugs love <3

@Laurabub84
Aww thanks love. I really hope your right and I will get my rainbow baby in the next few months. Sorry about the BFN love but 8dpo is still so early. Still time for you love. When will you test again?

@ehjmorris
Oh love I’m so sorry. Do you have long to wait for AF?
Will you test again?

here’s lots of huggles too all you ladies that need it right now :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hug::hug::hug:

@jellybeanxx and @MumwithPCOS
I can’t be a hundred percent sure my mum was in her 50s but I think she was. I hope I’m a long way from it and I still have a few years of being fertile.
Sorry the Frer was bfn love that’s so disappointing. Will you test again?
Good luck for when you do test again love and you too @jellybeanxx. Fx for you both <3

@littlewitch
Oh no that’s what happened with me too. I came down with the covid symptoms at 7dpo and tested positive at 8dpo then AF showed real heavy at 11dpo.
That cycle I ovulated way later than normol too. But the next cycle was back to my normal ovulation.

It’s horrible being on AF and having covid at the same time. Sending you big get well soon hugs love <3

@Laurabub84
Aww thanks love. I really hope your right and I will get my rainbow baby in the next few months. Sorry about the BFN love but 8dpo is still so early. Still time for you love. When will you test again?

@ehjmorris
Oh love I’m so sorry. Do you have long to wait for AF?
Will you test again?

here’s lots of huggles too all you ladies that need it right now :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hug::hug::hug:
Thanks I had a little cry when my husband called to see I was ok xxx I held my pee for 6 hours I was busting with the positive and this one only 2 hours so im sooo hoping that’s it. As my temp went up and my heart rate is up a lot too. But my other symptoms were boobs sore and cramping and weird feeling in stomach are now gone.

@MumwithPCOS I’m sorry about the bfn on the frer hun. I hope your next test has an obvious bfp.
I thought once he said yes to trying I’d just feel happy to be trying at least and if it takes a while that’s ok but my mood the last couple of days has been horrible because I’m already sure nothings happened. It’s ridiculous and I have no right to complain when I’ve literally just started but urgh. I think it is because he’s been willing to pull out this past year even tho he said he didn’t want a baby and every cycle I’d be hoping so much that something happened and tested some cycles that it feels like if I’ve already been waiting a year if that makes sense. I think I’m just having a bad couple of days. Need to man up and just enjoy trying as it’s the last time for us. Plus I’ve brought so many tests that need using. 9dpo today. Gonna test again this afternoon

Last edited:
View attachment 1111570 Used my last test so I’ll buy a couple in a couple days and if they’re negative then I know. I’m just gonna take a lil break for a couple days <3

Is there a line on that one? I do hope you get a surprise dark bfp in a couple days. Totally understand needing time away from here. I've gone through many stages of going away and coming back. Sometimes its just too painful xx

Awww love I'm so sorry we all need to take that little break sometimes :hugs: xx
Thankyou hunnie I just hope we all get to take a 9 month break soon
@MumwithPCOS I’m sorry about the bfn on the frer hun. I hope your next test has an obvious bfp.
I thought once he said yes to trying I’d just feel happy to be trying at least and if it takes a while that’s ok but my mood the last couple of days has been horrible because I’m already sure nothings happened. It’s ridiculous and I have no right to complain when I’ve literally just started but urgh. I think it is because he’s been willing to pull out this past year even tho he said he didn’t want a baby and every cycle I’d be hoping so much that something happened and tested some cycles that it feels like if I’ve already been waiting a year if that makes sense. I think I’m just having a bad couple of days. Need to man up and just enjoy trying as it’s the last time for us. Plus I’ve brought so many tests that need using. 9dpo today. Gonna test again this afternoon

That makes sense when you’ve been longing for it so long <3 I hope u get you bfp soon too hun xxx

Is there a line on that one? I do hope you get a surprise dark bfp in a couple days. Totally understand needing time away from here. I've gone through many stages of going away and coming back. Sometimes its just too painful xx

i think it’s just a shadow. Thank you so much. It really is painful getting excited and disappointed so hard but I know it will be worth it one day
xxx

@Suggerhoney I’m going to try again this afternoon and maybe again late this evening. With Ollie my 9dpos were negative in the afternoon then had the faintest line by the evening. I’m just not feeling it at all tho. Apart from the stabby pains I have nothing else standing out to make me think I could be. I think with Ollie I remember my appetite ramping up for a couple of days before and I haven’t had anything like that.
What cd are you now hun. The witch has got to be on her way out now hasn’t she? I hope you can feel hopeful for this new cycle hun.

Ladies...a full 21 days later and I have my peak! That is so late! Just when we'd said we're done 'trying' this month I guess we should get another in the bag tomorrow lol. My poor noony is aching haha. Oh well one more for the road. Finally, a dye stealing peak!!
Hoping you're all okay? Happy Sunday x

Last edited:
Ladies...a full 21 days later and I have my peak! That is so late! Just when we'd said we're done 'trying' this month I guess we should get another in the bag tomorrow lol. My poor noony is aching haha. Oh well one more for the road. Finally, a dye stealing peak!!

Yey for the peak the things us women do for a baby eh even if we do ache in places we never thought we could ache lol xx

Yay for peak hun
:dust:

Popped to Asda for a few bits I needed and picked up a cheap test from there as my others are in the bedroom and dh is sleeping after a night shift. I don’t know if maybe there was a very faint shadowy something but I’ve been stung by them before so not reading into it as there was nothing obvious. Probably just line eye. Will try again this evening maybe.

Popped to Asda for a few bits I needed and picked up a cheap test from there as my others are in the bedroom and dh is sleeping after a night shift. I don’t know if maybe there was a very faint shadowy something but I’ve been stung by them before so not reading into it as there was nothing obvious. Probably just line eye. Will try again this evening maybe.

I was just about to say be careful with asda tests, and that was before reading the rest :haha: there naturious for the line there and people not be preg :shrug: I use to love them and frer just seems no test can be trusted these days xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->