***September testing group***

I think I may have faint lines. Omg I’m so nervous. This was about an hours hold. Going to retest late this evening around 11
My hearts pounding, I’m so scared to have a chemical
View attachment 1111574

Omg I see them how exciting for you, if these are true (which can't see them both being wrong) the asda one was true aswell xx

@Laurabub84 I definitely see those, looking very much like a BFP! So exciting!

My stupid cheapie test was stark white this morning and my temp was about level with yesterday so didn’t bother wasting the FRER. So sick of those cheapie tests, won’t be buying those ones again. I bought them because they come in a pot altogether rather than separate packs and I’d been feeling guilty about all the plastic use with all my testing but they’re just not reliable!
I’ve used them all up now anyway so will see what my temp is like in the morning and decide if I’m going to try my FRER then.

@jellybeanxx that's the only trouble testing so early or when you think early and them cheapies aswell, there's only a handful I trust even then that's debatable :haha: xx

We my opks are a little darker today so hopefully next few days be positive we dtd just incase anyway, I feel like I have to bloody book an appointment to get sexy time with him these days as he don't seem interested:shrug: xx

Thanks ladies. Retested and their back to shadows that I can barely see. My pee did look pale so hoping it was because of that. I struggle holding off on drinking. Guess I’ll know for sure in the morning. My chemicals never really got that dark and with Ollie I had barely there lines that I had to look under the light to see at 9dpo and by the morning of 10dpo they’d already got darker. If I’m still having to squint tomorrow then I guess that will show whether this baby’s going to stick or not. I still can’t shift the feeling that this isn’t going to be my cycle. Just can’t believe I would fall on the first one. Gonna be a long restless night waiting for tomorrow.

@jellybeanxx I’m sorry your test was bfn. I hope you have better luck tomorrow with you frer

@tdog Yay, I hope they continue to darken and you get your peak in the next day or two. Good luck

@Laurabub84 can easily see those lines! Everything crossed they darken nicely tomorrow! Its so hard not to get excited when you first see them then that feeling of dread/nerves for the next days test. The wait of the 24hrs was agony for me.

@cheerios i was 9dpo yesterday, 10 today

@AlwaysTheAunt my heart was pounding when I first saw them but I’m just not having a good feeling about it. I’ve felt like this since about 6dpo, I don’t know why but I’m convinced their gonna be no darker or have completely gone this morning.

@tdog they definetly look like their on the way to positives. Keeps testing love. Hopefully you’ll be in the tww in the next day or so. Keeping everything crossed for you

thank you for the kind messages everyone. I can’t bring myself to test this morning. I’m too scared to because I just have the feeling that this isn’t gonna be it. I can’t shift it. I’m hoping it’s just because maybe I’m trying to prepare myself just incase but I’m just convinced their not gonna be any darker or have gone completely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->