***September testing group***

8dpo today. Been impatiently waiting to get to this point all week but now I’m feeling so nervous. I know this is only my first cycle trying but after wanting this so badly over the last year it just feels like I been waiting so long already. We’ve used pull out method the last year so every month I still had that small hope of a surprise bfp and even tested a few times. I’ve read story’s of women using the pull out method successfully for years and then falling the first time they properly ttc. Can’t see that happening to me tho and I still don’t feel like I could be this cycle. I did fall first time we tried with my son but that ended in a chemical. Think I would actually feel so bad if I did fall quick when some of you ladies have been trying so long.
I’ve still had the stabbing pains low down, enough to keep me awake a little early this morning. Going to try a test tonight although I know it’s too early but I’m struggling to resist them now and I think I’ve done well holding out this long, lol.

8dpo today. Been impatiently waiting to get to this point all week but now I’m feeling so nervous. I know this is only my first cycle trying but after wanting this so badly over the last year it just feels like I been waiting so long already. We’ve used pull out method the last year so every month I still had that small hope of a surprise bfp and even tested a few times. I’ve read story’s of women using the pull out method successfully for years and then falling the first time they properly ttc. Can’t see that happening to me tho and I still don’t feel like I could be this cycle. I did fall first time we tried with my son but that ended in a chemical. Think I would actually feel so bad if I did fall quick when some of you ladies have been trying so long.
I’ve still had the stabbing pains low down, enough to keep me awake a little early this morning. Going to try a test tonight although I know it’s too early but I’m struggling to resist them now and I think I’ve done well holding out this long, lol.

We used the pull out method for 7 years with zero accidents. Although i prayed one would happen lol we conceived my daughter first cycle ttc after all that time too. This baby was 2 years ttc so amazing how different it was. You just never know what you're gonna get with ttc

@Laurabub84 thanks love cd15 now do I no I could ovulate any time from now the wait is killing me tho :haha: not feeling very hopeful tho :shrug: xx

I need to catch up properly but I went out last night to Bongos Bingo (I’m sure some of the UK girls will be familiar with that - if you don’t know it’s the maddest night out, basically bingo crossed with a rave) and got absolutely mortal and did a lot of dancing on benches :haha: it was so good to get out and blow off some steam!
However, I’ve woken up this morning and my chart is looking like it could possible be ovulatory? So I’ve dipped a test and I see a line! I just don’t trust these tests anymore though. I’ve definitely had negatives on the same batch but obviously had those ones that looked positive too. I’ve got a FRER that I’m either going to use later today or in the morning, might actually wait to see what my temp does tomorrow and then use the FRER?

DD311897-AE35-486A-9E95-D89AA0BDE7F2.jpeg

We used the pull out method for 7 years with zero accidents. Although i prayed one would happen lol we conceived my daughter first cycle ttc after all that time too. This baby was 2 years ttc so amazing how different it was. You just never know what you're gonna get with ttc

that’s true, it’s always taken a while for me. Never fell under the 12 month mark with a sticky babe. Only chemicals, so I’m trying to keep realistic and prepare myself for a longer wait but I can still hope. With him worrying about how old he already is I would like for it to happen sooner rather than later because I’m scared it will get to a point where he’ll want to stop trying. I’d be devastated. But what will be will be I guess

@Laurabub84 thanks love cd15 now do I no I could ovulate any time from now the wait is killing me tho :haha: not feeling very hopeful tho :shrug: xx

I can always vary with when I ovulate. I hate it because I get scared I’ll miss it or that it won’t happen at all and end up in a horribly long cycle. I can be anywhere between cd16-cd25. Would love to just have a set day and just know when for sure. When is your usual time?

Photo of the test as well!

View attachment 1111564

ooohh I see that. Good luck hun. I’m yet to go to a bongo bingo night. My mum and sister love them and they do look crazy fun. It would require me to stay away over night tho and I don’t like to be away from the kids. Maybe when their a little older. I hope your frer shows a beautiful line

ooohh I see that. Good luck hun. I’m yet to go to a bongo bingo night. My mum and sister love them and they do look crazy fun. It would require me to stay away over night tho and I don’t like to be away from the kids. Maybe when their a little older. I hope your frer shows a beautiful line

I’m lucky they do them very local to me, it’s such a fab night! Definitely get yourself along to one when you’re able!

@Laurabub84 it's anywhere from now until cd 21ish so I'm in limbo as to when will be tbh xx

@jellybeanxx sounds like a class night out I'd love to go to one but don't think they do here :shrug: 40miles down the road from you but unsure they do, I also see a line on that test but I'm unsure weather it looks kinda grey :shrug: xx

I’m feeling really emotional and irritable today for no good reason. Just not feeling it this month :sad1:

I’m feeling really emotional and irritable today for no good reason. Just not feeling it this month :sad1:

:hugs: I totally get it I get like that before o after o before going to test then af so practically the whole month :shrug: xx

Hey everyone, I hope you don’t mind me joining? This is our first proper cycle trying after a miscarriage back in Aug. I’m currently around 8 DPO I think, although as I’ve had spotting throughout my cycle so I’m not all that hopeful I even ovulated! I think my body is still all messed up. How are you all? I tested this morning and got what I believe to be an evap as it didn’t show properly until a while after the time limit. X

8AED4FCC-7CE2-4F76-A6FD-7887ACB730AE.jpeg

Hey ladies
I'm feeling sooo up and down lately. I think after my m/c last month, I'm nervous, scared, hopeful and pessimistic altogether! Argh! I only have a 25 miu pregnancy test I brought back from Singapore at home. So that's useless for testing early. That has helped with the POAS. But I just caved and ordered my first batch of 10 early 10miu pregnancy tests from Amazon which will arrive on Tuesday.

I don't fully know if I ovulated on a Wednesday or Thursday, but if I do POAS on Tuesday, I should be around 12/13 DPO, which would seem like a good time to POAS on an early pregnancy test. Argh!! Getting sooo excited and scared. We used the pull-out method for 4 whole years and I never got pregnant. It was only once when I told my husband its "safe" on CD 7, so he didn't pull out and I got pregnant last August 2021 but had a miscarriage. Thereafter, we continued with the pull-out method until Jan 2022 and never got pregnant again. But the whole of 2022, we have been NTNP and I only got pregnant once last month when I had the trigger shot. This whole TTC journey this time has been so so weird.

I'm glad to have found you ladies to journey through this TTC together.

Pretty sure af just got me....had some bleeding this am. Although, it is darker, rust colored, not bright red. And, if is af, it means we BD the day before AND the day of ovulation. So at least our timing was spot on! But, that also makes implantation bleeding a small possibility. More likely AF, I never had implantation bleeding with my first. No cramps, but I have other symptoms that can fall into both AF and bfp categories. The girls feel bigger and sore, I have been moody and extra tired the past two days. But oddly, cervix is high and soft and I had a tingling, pulling that I def questioned as implantation on the right side of my uterus. It was sort of a decent bleed though so pretty sure I'm out! At least the timing was good, so it's not for lack of BD! I guess that's a silver lining....

Hey everyone, I hope you don’t mind me joining? This is our first proper cycle trying after a miscarriage back in Aug. I’m currently around 8 DPO I think, although as I’ve had spotting throughout my cycle so I’m not all that hopeful I even ovulated! I think my body is still all messed up. How are you all? I tested this morning and got what I believe to be an evap as it didn’t show properly until a while after the time limit. X

View attachment 1111568

:hi: and welcome. I’m 8dpo too and planning on testing tonight. Somethings catching my eye on that test. Hope you get a better line next test. Good luck

Hey ladies
I'm feeling sooo up and down lately. I think after my m/c last month, I'm nervous, scared, hopeful and pessimistic altogether! Argh! I only have a 25 miu pregnancy test I brought back from Singapore at home. So that's useless for testing early. That has helped with the POAS. But I just caved and ordered my first batch of 10 early 10miu pregnancy tests from Amazon which will arrive on Tuesday.

I don't fully know if I ovulated on a Wednesday or Thursday, but if I do POAS on Tuesday, I should be around 12/13 DPO, which would seem like a good time to POAS on an early pregnancy test. Argh!! Getting sooo excited and scared. We used the pull-out method for 4 whole years and I never got pregnant. It was only once when I told my husband its "safe" on CD 7, so he didn't pull out and I got pregnant last August 2021 but had a miscarriage. Thereafter, we continued with the pull-out method until Jan 2022 and never got pregnant again. But the whole of 2022, we have been NTNP and I only got pregnant once last month when I had the trigger shot. This whole TTC journey this time has been so so weird.

I'm glad to have found you ladies to journey through this TTC together.

Understandable to be feeling all those emotions. Ttc is no walk in the park that’s for sure. Wishing you the best of luck for when you test

Pretty sure af just got me....had some bleeding this am. Although, it is darker, rust colored, not bright red. And, if is af, it means we BD the day before AND the day of ovulation. So at least our timing was spot on! But, that also makes implantation bleeding a small possibility. More likely AF, I never had implantation bleeding with my first. No cramps, but I have other symptoms that can fall into both AF and bfp categories. The girls feel bigger and sore, I have been moody and extra tired the past two days. But oddly, cervix is high and soft and I had a tingling, pulling that I def questioned as implantation on the right side of my uterus. It was sort of a decent bleed though so pretty sure I'm out! At least the timing was good, so it's not for lack of BD! I guess that's a silver lining....

I hope it isn’t af hun. Some ladies can have quite a bleed with implantation so you never know.

:hi: and welcome. I’m 8dpo too and planning on testing tonight. Somethings catching my eye on that test. Hope you get a better line next test. Good luck

thank you very much. :) yay, looking forward to your test update - fingers crossed for you! Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->