***September testing group***

I have asthma too so when I got covid in Jan and July I really thought I would end up in hospital.
I am not vaccinated by choice but it didn’t touch my chest. I felt a teeny bit breathless when I had it july but my asthma inhaylers helped with that.
How are you feeling now @littlewitch?

@ehjmorris
Oh love I’m so sorry.
I also know I am out if I don’t have a line by 10dpo. No line at 10dpo for me means I am out.
If your 9dpo love u may still be in for a chance and really hope u get a surprise tomorrow.
I root for you so much you have been through a lot to heart break.
Wish I could give you a hug.
I can only send hugs
:hugs:

@ByHisGrace
Haha will be testing time soon love.

@thencomesbebe
Hi welcome back love.

@MumwithPCOS
Oh oh I could see that line clear on Frer and now the wondfo. Girrrl your eggo is preggo. Stick bean stick.
So happy for you. So exciting.
Pray tomorrow is even darker. Good luck love. Sticky baby dust :dust:

@beclou94
Hi welcome

@Laurabub84
Those pains sound hopeful. Good luck for when u test love will be looking out for them.
I personally have never gotten lines at 8dpo.
Only 10dpo and 9dpo but that was a chemical.
Good luck love.

@tdog
Hope you get your peak hon.
So crossed for you :dust:

AFM
Only cd3 and AF slowed down.
Still hasn’t been as heavy as normal and medium flow.
Is that anything to worry about?
Could a change In flow signal something wrong.
I’m just normally heavy and leaking out and I’ve only nearly leaked out but not leaked out.
I’m normally having to change and everything but haven’t needed too.
It’s worrying me.
I get so worried about menopause as obviously that would mean no rainbow baby.
:cry:

I would hope as I didn’t start having AF until I was 14 years old. Then that hopefully mean menapause won’t be for ages yet. Think my mum was in her 50s. So hopefully I’ll be well into my 50s b4 it starts.

it seems at my age every little change is worrying.

just want my rainbow so badly.
Ttc is horrible.

Understandable to be feeling all those emotions. Ttc is no walk in the park that’s for sure. Wishing you the best of luck for when you test

Thank you! Same to you! I also know how it feels to be wanting to TTC for sooo long and finally be able to do so. I waited for 3 years + and finally when my husband was ready to TTC, it hasn't been working out. I always thought I would be long pregnant by now. But no, it's September and the year is drawing to a close and I'm still not pregnant.

Ladies is your cervix changing from soft to hard and a bit higher than normal a sign you've ovulated or a sign of pregnancy for any of you?
I have obviously missed my peak this month but my cervix never really noticeably changes but I thought on a whim I'll check as I was checking cm and it had got quite hard (not really felt it like that before) and it was harder to reach (I'm a low lying girl). I know it's not reliable but will be interested to know if this is a sign of anything xx

@Laurabub84 it's anywhere from now until cd 21ish so I'm in limbo as to when will be tbh xx

@jellybeanxx sounds like a class night out I'd love to go to one but don't think they do here :shrug: 40miles down the road from you but unsure they do, I also see a line on that test but I'm unsure weather it looks kinda grey :shrug: xx

It did have some colour in person but I’m skeptical!
I’m not sure if anywhere closer to you does Bongos Bingo or if Newcastle would be your closest one? Worth the trip up though!

I would hope as I didn’t start having AF until I was 14 years old. Then that hopefully mean menapause won’t be for ages yet. Think my mum was in her 50s. So hopefully I’ll be well into my 50s b4 it starts.

it seems at my age every little change is worrying.

just want my rainbow so badly.
Ttc is horrible.

I totally understand the worry. It worry about perimenopause a lot and I’m not sure I’d even notice it happening because my cycles are all over the place anyway. However, the age your Mam went into menopause is a good indicator and based on that you’ll have a few good years left yet!
TTC is definitely horrible though, such an emotional rollercoaster :hugs:

Ladies is your cervix changing from soft to hard and a bit higher than normal a sign you've ovulated or a sign of pregnancy for any of you?
I have obviously missed my peak this month but my cervix never really noticeably changes but I thought on a whim I'll check as I was checking cm and it had got quite hard (not really felt it like that before) and it was harder to reach (I'm a low lying girl). I know it's not reliable but will be interested to know if this is a sign of anything xx

When I’ve been pregnant it tends to take a few days after the positive test for my cervix to become pretty unreachable. It does go firmer after ovulation though.

So much happening here. I’m excited for these new :bfp: to progress.
I’m sorry to those who AF got or are having negative tests.
AFM
This is my first cycle after MC at 8 weeks 5 days (august 29) AF arrived gently yesterday and now is destroying me. So painful and TMI a lot of blood. Reminds me of my first cycle (which I had to take something to bring on) after my stillbirth at 18 weeks. It was almost 4 months later and on my older DS birthday. I thought I was going to bleed out. Just awful. This is close to that. I know to call if it gets worse. Hoping this is the worst day as I have to work tomorrow.

@elmum so sorry af is being a evil bitch so hope it eases for you sending massive virtual :hugs: xx

@Suggerhoney i think your still too young for the menopause hun. I know you’ll worry no matter what but I really do believe you’ll get your last baby. It will happen for you. Sending you lots of luck and :dust:for this cycle.

@cheerios oh love that’s such a long time. I really hope it happens for you very very soon.

@angelbump i don’t know too much about it, sorry. Hope someone else has more experience, it’s always confused me, lol

@elmum oh hun that sounds horrendous. I hope it eases off asap. And I’m so sorry for the losses you’ve gone through. Gentle hugs to you.

Thanks for the reply. I don't really take m
It did have some colour in person but I’m skeptical!
I’m not sure if anywhere closer to you does Bongos Bingo or if Newcastle would be your closest one? Worth the trip up though!

I totally understand the worry. It worry about perimenopause a lot and I’m not sure I’d even notice it happening because my cycles are all over the place anyway. However, the age your Mam went into menopause is a good indicator and based on that you’ll have a few good years left yet!
TTC is definitely horrible though, such an emotional rollercoaster :hugs:

When I’ve been pregnant it tends to take a few days after the positive test for my cervix to become pretty unreachable. It does go firmer after ovulation though.

Thanks for the reply x
I don't usually take much notice of it as I know it can vary greatly but I noticed it felt different today so who knows maybe it could lead to a bfp? X

MumwithPCOS--i see that line! I hope it continues to progress! :)

Suggerhoney --i feel slightly better today. No fever. But my period started in the night A FULL SEVEN DAYS early!!! COVID is extra cruel .

Suggerhoney --i feel slightly better today. No fever. But my period started in the night A FULL SEVEN DAYS early!!! COVID is extra cruel .
Aww sorry to hear this. Feel better soon ❤

I’m sorry af got you so early. It’s worrying covid can affect cycles like that

8dpo. Tested with clinical guard and one step and both bfn. As expected at this stage. Still stared at them under my brightest light in the house willing them to show something but never mind. Still early I guess. I thought I was going to be excited to test but now it’s here I’m just dreading the days of bfn’s. And I’m only on the first cycle. Not good to be feeling like this already :(

I felt my cervix this month and when i had the positive tests 9 and 10 dpo it was still very low but very very soft! And massive haha its not gone high and a bit firmer but probably only since i missed my period. Felt softer then usual pre af to me though.

@jellybeanxx i see it, everything crossed for the frer to bring the goods! I would have tested already but i had a stockpile of cheapies.

I got an absolute stark white on the frer this morning and I don’t have any wondfo left. I had a pack of 25 and the last one was the only positive so hopefully it wasnt a dud !! I’m pretty sure I had an implantation and that line showed up straight away on wondfo yesterday so maybe it didn’t stick. I’ll wait til tomorrow to test again. And my temp went up a lil today so I guess it’s still early? 8 dpo? Hopefully there’s something tomorrow I’m sick of BFNs!!! I do have a lil pain today so who knows. :(

good luck @jellybeanxx yours looks good!

@littlewitch sorry about AF being early! I hope you get better soon xxx

@Laurabub84 i feel like the first 3 cycles are the hardest
I don’t know actually they’re all hard. But I hope first cycle is all it take for you! Yes 8 dpo is only early! I know what you mean I’ve looked at my test this morning under every single lighting imaginable xx

@Suggerhoney i reckon if your mum was in her 50s that’s a pretty good indication xx it will happen for you and it will so worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->