September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Hi ladies!

May I join? DH and I are on my sixth month of TTC, and I'm on my 6th month of trying to wrestle my subconscious into stopping its nonstop generation of fake TWW pregnancy symptoms. (Good luck to me :haha:)

I'm on DPO 5 or 6 now, which means I'll be testing around Sept 7th. AF is due on the 6th, and I've already sat myself down and given myself a stern talking to, and promised no more of all this mad early testing like a mad loon. Good luck to me with this one, too....

:hugs:

Tina

Hi ladies!

May I join? DH and I are on my sixth month of TTC, and I'm on my 6th month of trying to wrestle my subconscious into stopping its nonstop generation of fake TWW pregnancy symptoms. (Good luck to me :haha:)

I'm on DPO 5 or 6 now, which means I'll be testing around Sept 7th. AF is due on the 6th, and I've already sat myself down and given myself a stern talking to, and promised no more of all this mad early testing like a mad loon. Good luck to me with this one, too....

:hugs:

Tina

MiniMuffins!
Ur in!!! :thumbup:

xxxxx

Can you put me down for the 7th please (if af doesn't show before then!) Thanks.

hi i'll be testing on the 10th which is also our 8th wedding anniversary so fingers crossed

Wow, many of us are testing on fun days! I'm testing on the 8th, which is OH's birthday! :)

I'm not making a big deal of tcc'ing this month in front of OH!

but I'm really hoping that I get my BFP, I've a little babygro in his soccer team kit for his birthday, hopefully I can wrap my BFP in it!

That would be so sweet, Sofaqueen!

I'm not talking to OH much about it. In fact, I've been telling him how unlikely it would be to conceive this month because last time we thought I might be pregnant, he got so sad when we got a BFN. I don't want that to happen again, so I am not telling him that I'm going to test at all so it won't ruin his birthday if it's BFN.

I'm testing 5th September our one year wedding anniversary. What a nice present that will be :)

I'll be testing September 5 - if I can wait that long :haha:

TTC #3. This is our first month and I'm not even sure if I ovulated. Only time will tell! Good luck to all of you. :flower:

I am not liking this waiting business today!

Anyone else having this problem?

You're at 8dpo and I'm 3dpo :-( you have less time to go!
Trying to keep my mind off it!

But the new ikea catalogue came through my door and it has room ideas! Nooooo

I'm trying to hold off until the 6th of September to test, but I am getting so antsy already.

Good luck to all, fingers crossed September is our month!:dust:

You're at 8dpo and I'm 3dpo :-( you have less time to go!
Trying to keep my mind off it!

But the new ikea catalogue came through my door and it has room ideas! Nooooo

I've been fine until I very foolishly decided to buy hpt's yesterday now I'm going crazy! :dohh:
Today all I've had are things like that ikea catalogue and just everything seems to be in my face today. But I will try to remain strong-- would prefer to wait longer and get a bfp then test early and have a bfn.

Please can you put me down for 5th September x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->