September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Sofaqueen can you move me to the 10th -
Positive OPK today... Loads of EWCM (TMI), OH leaving work early :) xx

hey ladies I'm a bit confused. I came off the pill in march, but didn't have a period until 5th August. ovulated 12th August (short I know) then for some reason the witch got me again today, it's brown blood not red but nevertheless, surely I shouldn't be having periods 2 weeks apart from day 1? Any ideas :/ x

I have worked out that if this was a new period, then I am due to test on September 14th, so I sort of have 2 testing days this month :/ go figure, damned strange cycle x

Hi! Thanks for this thread Sofaqueen! Please can you put me down for September 7th? :happydance:

I am so impatient this cycle, we BD'd lots during the fertile days, so I'm really hopeful!

Good luck ladies! Hope we all have may babies! xxx :dust:

hey ladies I'm a bit confused. I came off the pill in march, but didn't have a period until 5th August. ovulated 12th August (short I know) then for some reason the witch got me again today, it's brown blood not red but nevertheless, surely I shouldn't be having periods 2 weeks apart from day 1? Any ideas :/ x

I have worked out that if this was a new period, then I am due to test on September 14th, so I sort of have 2 testing days this month :/ go figure, damned strange cycle x

I had a few cycles like that and now hopefully it's sorted it's self out and I've now gone from a 28 day cycle to a 23 day cycle.
Hoping yours sorts its self out so that you can get ur BFP!!

I'm testing 5th September our one year wedding anniversary. What a nice present that will be :)

5th September is our one year wedding anniversary too! I'm testing the 7th though because I'll only be 11dpo on the 5th. Annoying I wont know if I can have a drink or not on our first anniversary! Good luck Newlywed! xx

Hi to all the new folk!!
I have the list updated, if everyone could check just in case!

Xxxxx

Hi all,
I'm still waiting to start my TWW, DPO 1 will probably around August 31st, so when I test on 10th September I should be 11 dpo!

This month I had great plans to add supplements, herbal teas etc, but in the end I'm just taking folic acid when I think of it, and lots of BDing!!

5 more days of BDing..... Poor OH! :)

I am on cycle day 9. Will start to BD today or tomorrow. So far only BD on CD5. Expected ovulation day is CD14/15.

How are you ?

Hi All, I will be testing on the 1st of September, I have been so tired these last few days and feeling a little off it's getting my hopes up. I keep telling myself I am not pregnant so I don't get too disappointment but for some reason this time something is telling me I am. I will have been trying for a year next month, really hoping this is my month!! GL all!!!

Hi All, I will be testing on the 1st of September, I have been so tired these last few days and feeling a little off it's getting my hopes up. I keep telling myself I am not pregnant so I don't get too disappointment but for some reason this time something is telling me I am. I will have been trying for a year next month, really hoping this is my month!! GL all!!!

EmmaD! Ur in! :thumbup::flower:

Can you please put me down for September 8th!. Odds are I'll test before then but I'll try to be strong and not be a POAS addict.

Lots of :dust:!
I hope to see alot of :bfp: this month!

Awww! Fingers crossed for you hun, just a few more days to go, keep us posted of the result :dust:

Im now 2dpo!! Hope this tww goes quicker than the last!

All the best ladies!

Here we go again... 1DPO... hoping this TWW flies by as I have to go back to work next week and won't be able to sit on B&B all day... who am I trying to kid :) x

7 dpo today

Woke up in the middle of the night extremly hungry! Could not sleep had to get up and eat something.... Since it is my first real tww (usually i dont ovulate), has that happen to one of you in a non-pregnant tww? I am beginning to think that all my symptoms are progesterone induced, with no little bean in there!

Also yesterday, the cramping on the left and bloating was terrible. Today, seams to have disapeared. My nipples are still sensible.

I am trying to hold until september 2 for testing! (which is not an easy think to do!)

Hi Ladies can I be put down for 6th Sept.
This is our 1st month TTC and head is all over the place as excited but scared as one week ago we were in fantastic position and now hubby has just lost his job of 22 years so this may be my only month of testing and have to head back to WWT or NTNP. :-(
Hubby wanting to carry on as he says need a positive to come out of all this yet financially I am scared more so as we have waited 8 years to come back due to hyperemisis with DD so if it returns I may end up off my work with lots of hospital visits :-(
Hubby is great believer in everything happens for a reason so lets hope and pray good comes out of this, new baba, new job and healthy pregnancy (mybe asking a bit much LOL)

Good luck ladies xxx

7 dpo today

Woke up in the middle of the night extremly hungry! Could not sleep had to get up and eat something.... Since it is my first real tww (usually i dont ovulate), has that happen to one of you in a non-pregnant tww? I am beginning to think that all my symptoms are progesterone induced, with no little bean in there!

Also yesterday, the cramping on the left and bloating was terrible. Today, seams to have disapeared. My nipples are still sensible.

I am trying to hold until september 2 for testing! (which is not an easy think to do!)

All sounds really promising! :thumbup:

The 'my nipples are still sensible' bit made me burst out laughing! I know you probably meant 'sensitive', but it's still funny. :haha:

Good luck for 2nd September! Only 5 more days to go, testing day is just around the corner. xx

Hi Ladies can I be put down for 6th Sept.
This is our 1st month TTC and head is all over the place as excited but scared as one week ago we were in fantastic position and now hubby has just lost his job of 22 years so this may be my only month of testing and have to head back to WWT or NTNP. :-(
Hubby wanting to carry on as he says need a positive to come out of all this yet financially I am scared more so as we have waited 8 years to come back due to hyperemisis with DD so if it returns I may end up off my work with lots of hospital visits :-(
Hubby is great believer in everything happens for a reason so lets hope and pray good comes out of this, new baba, new job and healthy pregnancy (mybe asking a bit much LOL)

Good luck ladies xxx

Aww don't worry, I'm sure your OH will get another job really soon. Don't forget that Baby wont be here for 9 months if you conceived, so you have plenty of time to get your finances sorted. :hugs:

Good luck! Hope you get your BFP! xx

CD11, and we're getting our first donation tonight/early tomorrow morning... eek! Still hoping for an on-time O on Sunday, then I'll get to obsess for weeks hahaha! I'm jumping outta my skin! FX ladies <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->