September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

3dpo and cramping quite strong, this is probably to early though isn't it? I wonder what is going on it there... X

3 dpo for me too today!

1 dpo - sensible nipples
2 dpo - sensible nipples
3 dpo - sensible nipples, frequent urination and hot sweat

This is my first ever tww (after 1 whole year waiting for ovulation!!!!!!!) so maybe this is just normal for my tww.... But i am still keeping hope for a bfp!! Cannot wait to test!!

New to site and ttc (maybe accident this month) but am due 02/09/13.. Apparently I'm between 5-6 DPO..O:)

Welcome to all the new ladies!!!!!
I have you all added to the list!!

I'm just back from Spain, we had a wedding over there, it was brill!! I'm so tired, but it was so worth it!

I'm currently CD15, i think I'm OIng around 18/19/20! We got in plenty of BDing on hols and were both off work for another few days so we should cover all bases so to speak!!

I hope everyone is doing ok?

Xxxxxxxx

Glad you've had a nice time sofa!
Add me to September 7th when you get the chance :) thank you!
xx

Hey ladies, I hope you don't mind me joining in, I'm new here but have been TTC for 3 months. I usually get a 26/27 day cycle and phone apps predicted me to ov on 21st Aug, I get V strong ov pains and sore bbs each cycle so know I didn't ov till late (yesterday)! The last time we BD was Thurs eve (making it 2 days before OV)!! Eeek I really hope I'm in with a chance this month! Also, it would mean I would have a 9 day LP :( All v confusing! Anyway, if AF doesn't show on 3rd September, I will be testing if I can hold out that long!! Sending lots of baby dust to you all!! X

Hey ladies! I will be testing September 8th (the day before AF because it's OH's birthday). I'm not technically in the TWW yet as I'm still waiting for my +OPK (should be today or tomorrow), but I thought I'd throw myself in here anyway since I'll be testing in September either way :)

Welcome back sofaqueen!!

Still waiting on a positive OPK here - but in true SMEP style we're BDing every other night just to be covered. Hoping to ovulate on Tues/Weds. Have banned OH from leaving the house on those days unless we have BDed!

Babydust to all!

xx

I am officially a September tester!! I told my DH this is our month!!!

Welcome back, Sofa... glad you had a great time!

CD8 here, counting down the minutes until O very impatiently, haha... oh, TWW, here I come again... hopefully for the last time :thumbup:

You can add me to the list now... I'll be testing August 9th. I had a +OPK today so I think I'll be ovulating tomorrow. :)

Hi Ladies, as I tend to be on here every 2ww, I have finally registered, yay! can I join in? I will be testing on the 4th :) Good luck everyone :)

Hi Ladies, as I tend to be on here every 2ww, I have finally registered, yay! can I join in? I will be testing on the 4th :) Good luck everyone :)

Welcome Ms Jasmine! :flower:
I've added u to the list!
Good Luck!!! xxxx

Thanks Sofa! Seeing it up there makes it more real and makes me a little nervous tbh!! Haha.

Does anyone else hate this 2ww business.?? It's just too darn long!!!!!
6-7dpo today...

Thanks Sofaqueen77!! Excited to be here as driving DH mental! I pop along every 2ww and can't wait to POAS!! I am addicted to the things and noticed many like minded ladies. Lets hope we all get some great news this month :dust:

2ww is stressful BabyDoll0077. Every month I convince myself I am pregnant and get it wrong. At least we are here to support each other xxx

Thanks for adding me to the list sofa, and hii ms jasmine and babydoll, hope september is a good month for everyone testing, im so nervous now my names on the list ha, this will be my 2nd 28 day cycle, in around a year and ive had my ++ OPK's exactly 2 weeks after AF so im feeling lucky, im also taking VIT B6 Complex and i think its them thats helping with my cycle length, we did BD the day before OV, but unfortunatly we didnt do anything the night i should have ovulated due to a little fall out with my OH but we did make up at half 5 in the morning so early hours after OV we BD'd and then again in the afternoon, I just hope we didnt miss our chance because of some silly little argument (my OH isnt very good at giving in, hes sooo stuborn lol),,,

Anywayyy sorry for the ramble but i needed to share lol, babydust to all :) :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->