September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

I'm actually quite numb as to "am I?" Or "aren't I?". I really don't feel more one than the other I'm just so darn impatient!!!!
Babydream, it sounds like u have a chance!! My cycle has changed from 28 days (on the pill) to 25 days off the pill with a LP of 13days ---hopefully I've calculated right--- how many dpo would that make u?

I'm feeling very alone with all this as I can't tell my DH untill I have a BFP.

Hi guys, I'm 4dpo and have woken up with the most awful pain in my uterus. It takes my breath away and feels like a pulling/sharp pain along with milder period type cramps. Surely this is too early to implant? Could it e something ddifferent like a uti or endo? Any help would be much appreciated!!

Hi guys, I'm 4dpo and have woken up with the most awful pain in my uterus. It takes my breath away and feels like a pulling/sharp pain along with milder period type cramps. Surely this is too early to implant? Could it e something ddifferent like a uti or endo? Any help would be much appreciated!!

I hope that this is a good sign Newlywed2012, You are not alone. I have a terrible cough at the moment and was woken up this morning as I coughed so hard I felt a sharp pain in my uterus. I am still in pain now, but it has moved to my left side. I am 5dpo. Felling very tender and paranoid that if I cough it will effect my chances of any implantation. Sending you a massive :hugs:. Is there a thread where we could write down our symptoms?

I'm adament it's too early to ovulate. Although everything is happening early this month. I got a smiley on cd12 it's now cd16 ad I'm getting this pain. It's super bad. Any pressure or if tighten my abdominal muscles it causes shooting pains and stabbing pains. I'm sure the pain is central in the uterus. I have also been feeling fluey and not myself. I hope it's all good signs but I remember having lots of symptoms last cycle and I had a BFN :-(

I hope its a good sign Newlywed2012 and I hope the pain settles down for you.

I'm sure the coughing wouldn't affect your chances of implantation but you could google it maybe to find out definitely. A thread to write down/read symptoms would be good.

:hugs: to all that are needing one today!!

I'm not so sure - I had implantation bleeding with my daughter - I've just gone back and checked and it was 6 days after ovulation. It was a bit complicated, as I had a chemical the month before so I can't be totally exact but I remember it was about the 2/3rd of the month and I got a BFP on the 9th but my AF wasn't due until the 12th.

There's a big 10 day window - where the sperm and egg can meet instantly or er, hang about for a few days and then implantation can happen immediately or take a few days.

Interestingly I always swore my due date was wrong - I said it should be 16th not the 19th - they based it on the mc not my AF dates and sure enough my daughter was born on the 14th! (waters broke on the 12th)...

Babydust to you! xx

Wow thanks Rickies. Just hope it is. Only my second month TTC but I have a good feeling as it was the first time I used clear blue advance and bd every day for a week. Should be interesting. Will keep you all updated.

Fingers crossed for you - I was advised by the ladies on the forum to wait at least a week from implantation to test if it was that far before AF... and they were right. xx

I'm going to test on Wednesday next week which would put me at 14dpo and9 days after implantation. Hoping to get my BFP :)

Hii babydoll well im a little dishartend (sp?) this morning, i would be 3dpo today but i did a really heavy cough and went for a wee and had brown smudgey stuff mixed with some eggwhite cm on my liner :( ive never had this before but its making me think im going to be visited by the witch very soon, but its too early.

Newlywed and Ms Jasmine - I had that pain last night like a nasty pinching but mine was when i breathed heavy lol then i had the cough this morning but as i said to babydoll i had brown cm with my cough, hope this is a good sign for us.

Rickles your making me very exited now with all the advice your giving about your implantation bleeding, what was it like if you dont mind me asking, hmm maybe i should just take it easy today, going to a barbeque as the weather is very nice today so nooo drinking as usual, but i dont mind :)

Babydust to everybodyyy xx

Ooh that sounds exciting Newlywed2012!!! :thumbup: When you say it like that it doesn't sound too far away. I'm 6-7 dpo and testing just seems SO far away! But I guess I'm just impatient. I got some hpt's today so that makes it a little more nerve racking and tempting to poas early lol.

Whats every ones opinions on when to test?? I'm a little confused as to wait for AF to be late or try earlier???:shrug:

Also; I've been having very little sharp twinges on my left side near pubic bone. Anyone know what it could be???????

Hmm im not so sure now, my brown with egg white cm has turned to light deep red bleeding, i hope im not out already :( :(

Ooh that sounds exciting Newlywed2012!!! :thumbup: When you say it like that it doesn't sound too far away. I'm 6-7 dpo and testing just seems SO far away! But I guess I'm just impatient. I got some hpt's today so that makes it a little more nerve racking and tempting to poas early lol.

Whats every ones opinions on when to test?? I'm a little confused as to wait for AF to be late or try earlier???:shrug:

Also; I've been having very little sharp twinges on my left side near pubic bone. Anyone know what it could be???????

I would say to test from 10dpo if you like early testing i usually always wait till i am late for af as ive been shot down a few times from early testing :nope:

Sorry BabyDream. I didn't refresh page and missed your post.
If your 3dpo maybe the eggy is still making its way down the fallopian tubes? I'd say its too early to be out for the month. Hoping it settles and you get some reassurance soon! I think taking it easy is a good idea. FX its a good sign!

I have my fingers crossed for you BabyDream2011, it could be implantation? Just get rested, My sensible head says hold off testing, but who am i kidding, If I had tests in the house I would have caved in by now. I am a notorious POAS addict... in fact I am only 5dpo, and I want to get to the shop and buy test. I think in your case, as you are bleeding, hold on. keep us updated. I hope the bleeding stops. Keep us updated sweet.

Hii babydoll well im a little dishartend (sp?) this morning, i would be 3dpo today but i did a really heavy cough and went for a wee and had brown smudgey stuff mixed with some eggwhite cm on my liner :( ive never had this before but its making me think im going to be visited by the witch very soon, but its too early.

Newlywed and Ms Jasmine - I had that pain last night like a nasty pinching but mine was when i breathed heavy lol then i had the cough this morning but as i said to babydoll i had brown cm with my cough, hope this is a good sign for us.

Rickles your making me very exited now with all the advice your giving about your implantation bleeding, what was it like if you dont mind me asking, hmm maybe i should just take it easy today, going to a barbeque as the weather is very nice today so nooo drinking as usual, but i dont mind :)

Babydust to everybodyyy xx

My implantation bleeding was like day 1 of my cycle - so light but pink - went a bit red. To be honest because it came 2 weeks after a chemical I thought it was AF gone wonky - it was only when it stopped after 3/4 days and didn't get any heavier I wondered. Even then I thought that it was just because it had come so early iykwim. I asked my mum if she'd ever had implantation bleeding - she said no and thought I was talking a load of bollocks!! (ha ha!). In all seriousness it was WAY more than the smudge/smear pink tinge that lots of people talk about... which was why I was so confused!

HTH!!!

Fingers crossed ladies xxxx

I'll be testing September 5 if my monthly doesn't show. FINGERS CROSSED!!!

Thinking good thoughts for you, Babydream! :flower:

I think I've finally got my +OPK.. CD 14 so kind of late. Worried my LP will be short this month as I have 27-28 day cycles. If I O tomorrow, CD 15 that will mean a 12-13 day LP.. is that long enough? (First month TTC-er here.. I will likely have a lot of silly questions)

image.jpg

That's fine Hun - 10 days is the preferred minimum... But some people still get preg shorter than that! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->