September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Teacup!

Sensitive ! Sensitive! This is a wrong traduction from french!

At least my bad english made you laugh! Lol!

Please put me down for September 3rd! :) AF is expected on the 1st, but I'm going to be out of town so I want to wait until I get home and can test with my husband. And I'll save myself the test if AF decides to show.

CD11, and we're getting our first donation tonight/early tomorrow morning... eek! Still hoping for an on-time O on Sunday, then I'll get to obsess for weeks hahaha! I'm jumping outta my skin! FX ladies <3

Hey 2moms2be, Good luck, we are gonna be testing same day :thumbup:

Well I was trying to be good this month and not obsess over symptoms, but on around 7 DPO the sides of my breasts started hurting quite a bit, and they're getting a bit worse. I know this is fairly normal for many women after O, but it's not for me. But I've heard soreness from pregnancy is usually around the nipples (sensible or not haha), rather than the sides. I know at 7 DPO the bean probably hasn't even implanted yet.

I wonder if it's possible to just psych yourself into a sore boob...?

Any thoughts from anyone with past :bfp: experience? I've never once gotten even a nibble on one, so I have no good frame of reference. Only my wild, wild imagination :thumbup:

The only symptom I can remember from DD was sore boobs. I'm 5dpo and have sore nipples already and it's not usually something I suffer from!

CD11, and we're getting our first donation tonight/early tomorrow morning... eek! Still hoping for an on-time O on Sunday, then I'll get to obsess for weeks hahaha! I'm jumping outta my skin! FX ladies <3

Hey 2moms2be, Good luck, we are gonna be testing same day :thumbup:

Thank you! I hope the baby fairy pays us both a visit ;) I have a good feeling about this cycle :happydance:

The only symptom I can remember from DD was sore boobs. I'm 5dpo and have sore nipples already and it's not usually something I suffer from!

Well I really hope I'm right about the sore nipples part then! :dust: And thanks so much for the answer. I'll carry on poking each boob every now and then and obsessing at them. Only 50 years left till my Sept 7th test date.

Anyone else testing Sept 11th?! Just O'd today, and hoping for a fast swimmers and a sticky bean :)

Im testing on the 11th alsooo...not sure if ovulated today or ovulate tomorrow but ive had cervical mucus and on the chart its either today or tomorrow...add me on sept 11

Well I really hope I'm right about the sore nipples part then! :dust: And thanks so much for the answer. I'll carry on poking each boob every now and then and obsessing at them. Only 50 years left till my Sept 7th test date.

That's when I'm due AF!! :dust: xxx

That's when I'm due AF!! :dust: xxx

Yippee! Fingers crossed for us both :hugs:

Hi all!
I've added all the newbies!! Welcome! :flower:

It's getting quite exciting here now with so many Reaching O and starting their tww!
I'm a few days off yet, my tww should start sat/sun, all going well!

Well done everyone for not going too crazy during your fertile and TWW period.
Now to hold out a few days longer myself...

I bought clear blue digis :-( it's going to be even harder to wait until I'm late! Haha

Thannksss for adding me on the list...hope this is everyones month

Thanks for adding me, too!

What is everyone going to be doing to keep busy?!

Hey all!
I think Im O'ing today/tomorrow, LOTS of EWCM!!! :happydance:
Bd'd every day since last Thursday, and going to keep BDing until Sunday! Hopefully have all possible dates covered!!!
Poor OH! :wacko:

Hey all!
Bd'd every day since last Thursday, and going to keep BDing until Sunday! Hopefully have all possible dates covered!!!

Fx for you!!
Yes it must be very hard on all of the DH's and OH's on the week of O. :happydance: Mine doesn't seem to complain if I'm up for it (I just don't tell him it's O week) :D

Hey all!

Fx for you!!
Yes it must be very hard on all of the DH's and OH's on the week of O. :happydance: Mine doesn't seem to complain if I'm up for it (I just don't tell him it's O week) :D

Ya, I think mentioning O is a bit of a turn off for most men! We were on hols from Thurs to Tues... which made BDing a lot easier!
Strolled around in the nip last night...which worked!!
Not sure how'll seduce tonight!! :blush:

Shame my poor OH is just delighted to be getting so much!! Once you have a baby I hate to admit it, but our sex life is far more infrequent than it was before. Still since she started sleeping better we've tried to keep to a twice a week minimum... But OH is loving the every day malarkey :)

I would love to join you ladies. I'm Camasia(my two daughters names combined) I will be testing September 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->