September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

hi, can you stick me into Sept 7th please :) though im more likely to try and test earlier.

MAN this two week wait is dragging. I don't think it's helping that I have been watching 'One Born Every Minute' every evening online.

How is everyone else doing with the wait? Any tips to make it go quicker or to distract yourself? :headspin:

I hope to keep busy by hanging out with friends this weekend and babysitting my 2 month old nephew. He gives me severe baby fever, so hopefully in just a few weeks I won't have to worry about that anymore :)

I also have a job interview on Tuesday for an elementary classroom teacher and I'm praying that gets me my own classroom, which will be an amazing distraction!

MAN this two week wait is dragging. I don't think it's helping that I have been watching 'One Born Every Minute' every evening online.

How is everyone else doing with the wait? Any tips to make it go quicker or to distract yourself? :headspin:

There never seem to be any ways for me to make it go as quickly as I want it to, but I've been making this one pass by watching old Dr. Whos on Amazon Prime. DH is in Qatar for a work project so I'm just hanging around and becoming a 16 YO fangirl after work each day. I know Who isn't everyone's cup of tea, but silly distractions with a plot can keep me sane :)

I'm testing Sept 2nd. Glad to join you ladies. Good luck with your testing xx
Come on September!!! :happydance:

Ugh, sitting around waiting to ovulate is just as stressful, I think.

CD12. Got a donation early this morning, planning two more for the weekend. Expecting to O on Sunday, CD15, but I'm starting to stress, because my cervix still feels hard.... IDK. I never use CP for anything, so I shouldn't even worry about it; I think I'm just finding things to make me crazy LOL... which will probably screw with my O :dohh:

Hopefully I'll get my positive OPK as expected tomorrow evening; I'll feel better then!

And then I'll have a TWW to make me nutso :wacko:

LOL this TTC business is not for sissies!

2moms2be: :) I am with u. CD11 here. Waiting to ovulate on CD14/15. I will start doing opk from tomorrow. Good luck. Don't be stressed, otherwise ovulation might be messed up.

Thanks for the add,
I hate the start of a cycle find waiting to 'o' the longest, but IMA when we were TTC for first DD I was obsessed I would get closer to TTW ending and really think I was preg and stop at shop and buy test and find the nearest public toilet!!!! think this time I am not so obsessed as I am so scared. I suffered hyperemisis with DD and taken 8 years to get the strength to come back and I know as soon as I get BFP it could be a downward spiral for me with a long awaited surprise at the end of the 9 months :)
Good luck ladies.
I hope to test 6th as last preg I got BFP on 10 DPO although still trying to figure out my cycle as I have just come off the pill so not really expecting any BFP this month. A physic told me I would conceive in December and we would be having a boy!! I'll keep you updated LOL

Thanks for the add,
I hate the start of a cycle find waiting to 'o' the longest, but IMA when we were TTC for first DD I was obsessed I would get closer to TTW ending and really think I was preg and stop at shop and buy test and find the nearest public toilet!!!! think this time I am not so obsessed as I am so scared. I suffered hyperemisis with DD and taken 8 years to get the strength to come back and I know as soon as I get BFP it could be a downward spiral for me with a long awaited surprise at the end of the 9 months :)
Good luck ladies.
I hope to test 6th as last preg I got BFP on 10 DPO although still trying to figure out my cycle as I have just come off the pill so not really expecting any BFP this month. A physic told me I would conceive in December and we would be having a boy!! I'll keep you updated LOL

Good luck! Fertility is often at it's highest just after stopping BC so you may have a lucky month! Looking forward to hearing if the psychic is right, but I think you'll conceive before December. :thumbup:

Thanks for setting this up! I am testing Sept. 2nd. Good luck to everyone!!

Sept 12 for me. I had an appt tuesday at thr gyno. She confirmed that the last 2 minths were miscarriages and when she examined me.said to go.home and bd because my cervix looked like i was about to ov!! Yay

Morning All! :flower:

Well I think Im going to O today! Myself and OH BD'd every day since last Thursday, and am hoping to BD today, tomorrow and Sunday, to be sure!!

I have to say Im getting tired of BDing now, and would probably not have bothered last night only for OH put the moves on me!! :haha:

Im going to start my TWW on Sunday I think, and then test on 10/9 (OH's birthday), which would leave me 10dpo minimum! Ive told OH that I cant test until 14th so there's no pressure on me!

Im hoping this TWW flies by... we have gigs this weekend, and next weekend, and the weekend of 14th we are away on a one night minibreak, and then with work during the week, Im hoping to keep my mind distracted!! :nope:

How is everyone doing? xxx

Well I think Im going to O today! Myself and OH BD'd every day since last Thursday, and am hoping to BD today, tomorrow and Sunday, to be sure!!

I have to say Im getting tired of BDing now, and would probably not have bothered last night only for OH put the moves on me!! :haha:

Im going to start my TWW on Sunday I think, and then test on 10/9 (OH's birthday), which would leave me 10dpo minimum! Ive told OH that I cant test until 14th so there's no pressure on me!

Im hoping this TWW flies by... we have gigs this weekend, and next weekend, and the weekend of 14th we are away on a one night minibreak, and then with work during the week, Im hoping to keep my mind distracted!! :nope:

Go :spermy: go! Fx for you. It looks like you've covered all your bases perfectly with BD, so that's exciting.

The TWW is murderous torture any way you slice it haha. Gigs and a minibreak are a good way to deal.

I'm just trying not to obsess over symptoms. Really, I never knew I had this vivid or powerful an imagination. I can beam any symptom directly into my body like some kind of superpower. Just tell me swelling toes is a symptom, and mine will be the size of sausages by tomorrow!

Hope it goes quickly for you :hugs:

8 days left until testing and I have woken up with back ache and feeling icky! Yay for ickyness! :happydance:

Sounds like you have really good chances with all that BD'ing! Good luck!

Have any of you ladies cut out tea/coffee? I have only been drinking decaf tea this cycle, but I read that even the tannin in tea can be bad as well as the caffeine. So wonder if I should cut it completely? I only have 2 cups of decaf tea a day max though. :shrug:

Hi, i am new to this site! I will be testing on the 9th September, can u add me to the list please hunny? Xx good luck everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->