September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

8 days left until testing and I have woken up with back ache and feeling icky! Yay for ickyness! :happydance:

Yay!
My oh said to me last night. "You know. I can't wait until you're sick" :haha:
His way of saying - I'm looking forward to pregnancy!!

I felt yuck last night, not sick but on the verge of nausea. So yay!

Hey guys. So today is 8dpo. I have no particular symptoms just on 4dpo I had a tremendous pulling tugging sharp pain in my uterus at about 5am. My glands were up for a day and a slight tingle in my throat but nothing really. I'm going to do my first test tomoz on 9dpo. Although I know this is very early I have a very important day tomorrow and would love to get a positive tomoz. It's worth a try and even if I get a BFP it may not be for a few more days. Not convinced this month due to lack of symptoms though. No sore breasts no particular implantation stuff either :-(

AF is due tomorrow for me. I had some weird dreams last night (i was pregnant in one of course) I'm getting little cramps and a weird pulsing on the lower left side. I'm sure she is on her way :( My birthday tomorrow too would be a lovely preset if she didnt arrive.

AF is due tomorrow for me. I had some weird dreams last night (i was pregnant in one of course) I'm getting little cramps and a weird pulsing on the lower left side. I'm sure she is on her way :( My birthday tomorrow too would be a lovely preset if she didnt arrive.

Have you not tested yet? OMG, you have amazing resistance!!! :flower:
Will u test tomorrow?

Hey guys. So today is 8dpo. I have no particular symptoms just on 4dpo I had a tremendous pulling tugging sharp pain in my uterus at about 5am. My glands were up for a day and a slight tingle in my throat but nothing really. I'm going to do my first test tomoz on 9dpo. Although I know this is very early I have a very important day tomorrow and would love to get a positive tomoz. It's worth a try and even if I get a BFP it may not be for a few more days. Not convinced this month due to lack of symptoms though. No sore breasts no particular implantation stuff either :-(

But implantation may not have occurred by 9dpo. Lots of ladies don't get pregnancy symptoms until their period is 2 weeks late, so you're still in the game! :hugs: Good luck! xx

I found this diagram fascinating so thought I would post it!
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/5/5b/Human_Fertilization.png/800px-Human_Fertilization.png

Haha no I am not that good! I have loads of those really cheap test strips I got from amazon so been using them the last few mornings and they were of course BFN so I'm guessing I am out but you never know.

Sounds like you have really good chances with all that BD'ing! Good luck!

Have any of you ladies cut out tea/coffee? I have only been drinking decaf tea this cycle, but I read that even the tannin in tea can be bad as well as the caffeine. So wonder if I should cut it completely? I only have 2 cups of decaf tea a day max though. :shrug:

I really don't think it's that bad! My doctor says even a full-caffeine mug of coffee is fine--just don't drink a vat full of espresso. I've cut back to 1-2 cups a day. But in any case, if you get enjoyment out of a cup or two of decaf tea, I would think doing something nice and relaxing for yourself should outweigh any potential small effects from the tannin.

Very cool diagram!

When I worked at an OB/GYN office, they said no more than 16 oz a day. I don't drink much coffee, but I understand that caffeine sometimes helps with headaches. I would say that 1-2 cups isn't going to be too terrible, especially if you enjoy it and need it to get moving in the morning :)

How are we all doing ladies?? I've started symptom spotting already - after firmly telling myself not to. Took and afternoon nap and OH was really good about it, looked after Maddie... When I woke up he was like "I bet your pregnant..."

Nooooo don't say that, don't make me analyse it... 4 dpo and I don't feel anything :( xx

So it's the 1st September tomorrow and I just want to sprinkle all our baby dust into the new month and lots of BFP's! xXx PS, I don't know where to find all the lovely icons you're all using especially the little fairy dust one, where do I find them? Xxx

So it's the 1st September tomorrow and I just want to sprinkle all our baby dust into the new month and lots of BFP's! xXx PS, I don't know where to find all the lovely icons you're all using especially the little fairy dust one, where do I find them? Xxx

Thanks! Baby dust to you too! :dust:

The icons should be on the right-hand side of the text window after you hit 'post reply'. But I'm not sure if they work if you are using a phone? x

If you hit 'Quick Reply' you have to click the 'Go Advanced' button underneath the text window. :thumbup:

Thanks! Baby dust to you too! :dust:

The icons should be on the right-hand side of the text window after you hit 'post reply'. But I'm not sure if they work if you are using a phone? x

If you hit 'Quick Reply' you have to click the 'Go Advanced' button underneath the text window. :thumbup:

Yayy Thank you Teacup I have it!! :thumbup::dust: :winkwink: xx

Testing Sept 11 (day before AF is due).

Got a standard positive on an OPK last night (I'm in Turkey so I'm 7 hours ahead of EST), and tonight got a STRONG positive! So I guess as of today I'm in my TWW?

Here is the OPK from tonight.
https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/photo_zps2ecdb399.jpg

I've also been having cramps for a little over a week now... And about a week ago I had CM with a little blood in it (this was about a week after AF had stopped). And I've been having a lot of wetness down there (had fertile CM about 5 days ago?).

This tww is actually killing me..I keep having bfp dreams and my boobs are so heavy and full, of course this could all be in my head or pms symptoms. Also still getting twinges in my lower abdomen, headaches, and munching like crazy. Gonna try not to test but have a strong feeling im gonna cave](*,)

How are we all doing ladies?? I've started symptom spotting already - after firmly telling myself not to. Took and afternoon nap and OH was really good about it, looked after Maddie... When I woke up he was like "I bet your pregnant..."

Nooooo don't say that, don't make me analyse it... 4 dpo and I don't feel anything :( xx

It sounds like half the time not feeling anything turns out to BE the sign. So there you go, now we can analyze the symptom of not having symptoms :haha:

It sounds like half the time not feeling anything turns out to BE the sign. So there you go, now we can analyze the symptom of not having symptoms :haha:

Phew - for a minute there I thought I'd have nothing to say on here!!. Mild twinges around the ovaries... perhaps.:dohh: God I hate the waiting - the only fun bit of TTC is :sex: everything else is waiting and analysing :(

Hi sofaqueen77, can you add me to the list for the 12th, af due 10th but I'm hold out this month after being 2 days late last month thanks

Morning all!!!
I'm quite excited...... we're finally in september!!!!

so today's testers are:

Tink_
Mamulichka
Laadybellaa
xEmmaDx

Any update ladies? xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members