September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

I still have EWCM so not sure what to think?!?
Think I'm gonna stick with today as dpo1!! Still on target to test at 10dpo!!!

In Gunna test tomoz at 11dpo. Had no major symptoms. Other than my glands being massive, sore throat and stuffy nose. Also had severe pinching pain in uterus of 5dpo. Other than that a little bloating and a full aching in uterus. Nothing to scream IM PREGnANT!!

Phew - for a minute there I thought I'd have nothing to say on here!!. Mild twinges around the ovaries... perhaps.:dohh: God I hate the waiting - the only fun bit of TTC is :sex: everything else is waiting and analysing :(

Hahaha the TWW is probably its own bolgia in Dante's Inferno. I had great textbook-perfect symptoms this time up till 8 or 9 DPO and then they just....went away. Not even so much as a sore bb anymore. Stupid bodies :dohh:

Do you check CP at all? My body likes to toss in some ECWM every now and then after O (just for jollies, I think, to keep messing with me), but CP seems to be consistent for day of O.

Do you check CP at all? My body likes to toss in some ECWM every now and then after O (just for jollies, I think, to keep messing with me), but CP seems to be consistent for day of O.

I wouldn't even know how!! :haha:

I was due to test today but I have spotting so I'm pretty sure that the witch is coming. Meh.

The way I always check my CP is when I'm sitting on the toilet.

You put your index finger in your who-ha and feel around in there until you feel something with a hole in it. If you have had a baby previously (or a miscarriage) the hole will feel like a fish mouth. If you've never had either it should feel circular like a donut.

Usually right before AF mine is low and soft, thought it likes to trick me 3 days prior and raise up.

Testing day was suppose to be Sept 12, then changed to Sept 4 due to Oing earlier than expected. Woke up to pee this morning, and noticed a bit of pink/red after wiping, not full blown tho. Have a few cramps since waking up, and a slight sore throat. I'm currently 11DPO, so not too sure what to think. Will wait and see what the next few days brings.

FX for all you testers today and hoping for lots of BFPs this month!!!!

The first month of learning how for me was sort of mentally traumatizing haha.

The way I always check my CP is when I'm sitting on the toilet.

You put your index finger in your who-ha and feel around in there until you feel something with a hole in it. If you have had a baby previously (or a miscarriage) the hole will feel like a fish mouth. If you've never had either it should feel circular like a donut.

Usually right before AF mine is low and soft, thought it likes to trick me 3 days prior and raise up.

Totally great advice! The way I confirm O with mine is actually when it drops back down and becomes firm. During the couple of days leading into O, and during, it's almost invisibly high and soft. I guess it differs for everyone, just to be EVEN MORE CONFUSING. I wonder how anyone ever got pregnant before the advent of medical science.

Mine drops slightly when I O, then raises up for about a week.

I'm out, af got me today. Bit down but just going to try and think positive for next month.

Hey all!
I seem to be monopolizing this thread today! :flower:
So as for CM... I just checked and its back to creamy, so I guess Im officially in my TWW, DPO1 today!! :coffee::coffee:

I'm thinking I might start a Testing Thread, maybe from DPO 6!

Im hoping this is the lucky thread for BFPs!!!! :thumbup:

Baby Dust to everyone!!

:dust::dust:
:dust::dust:

That is so weird. Mine is high and super-soft at O and then low and medium-hard as soon as I O, and it stays that way for the next week. I give up on figuring out any common pattern to this haha.

That is so weird. Mine is high and super-soft at O and then low and medium-hard as soon as I O, and it stays that way for the next week. I give up on figuring out any common pattern to this haha.

I'm far too scared to go there - it can just do what it needs to while I sit in ignorant bliss...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->