September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

I THINK I O'd late tbh, I remember having EWCM around CD 19/20... And then again at CD28/29 roughly!

Now I also slipped a disk in the middle of what I thought was my fertile window, so maybe that delayed O!

Xxxxx

This month I o'd a day earlier than normal (may cd20, June cd16, July cd20 chemical, August cd 15). Arggggggggg

My cycle is driving me mad too, it is my first month off BCP but last time they returned to normal, all was going well and going by temping and OPK I ovulated on CD 14. I have been really tired and irritable and feeling sicky last few days, I started spotting on Saturday which would be start of normal period as usually spot on Sat and full AF on Sun, well continued to have few spots mainly on wiping yesterday and same today looks to be mix of CM and brownish colour sorry for TMI all pregnancy tests are negative so just wish it would come to something as hate not knowing whats happening in my cycle my face has also got major break out which never have. My temps were still high took slight drop although above cover line on Sat, jumped up really hig Sun and dropped below cover line today.

Lets hope our bodies make there mind up soon so we can move on to next cycle if not a BFP :)

Good luck x

Well, you can count me out. "Percy" came at about 2:15 this afternoon :cry: so I guess I got my answer. I'm sad, but should ovulate around hubby's birthday so maybe October is my month.

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test172992

:headspin::yipee::happydance::happydance::happydance:GOT MY :bfp: TODAY!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::dance:

Congrats on your :bfp: :happydance:

I dont know what to think....ive done frer and cheapies and all positive but i dont understand why the clearblue digi says not pregnant...does it not detect that early?

Nope they're not that sensitive! I'd wait a few days to do a digi :)

Phewww thanks lilly thats what i was wondering but wasnt too sure since i had never used a digi..i started reading on ppl who also had same problem so now i feel better....when are you going to the dr? Or are you gonna wait to miss your AF?

I'm going to my midwife in a couple weeks , I don't see a doc.
Ill call her this week for an appointment.

:) so exciting!!

There's a group on this forum under groups/pregnancy called "may emeralds 2014" for ladies due in may :) I just joined them , so should you!

I'm going to my midwife in a couple weeks , I don't see a doc.
Ill call her this week for an appointment.

:) so exciting!!

There's a group on this forum under groups/pregnancy called "may emeralds 2014" for ladies due in may :) I just joined them , so should you!

I called my midwife and they told me i could go already that way they can do a pregnancy test and well go from there...but im just gonna wait til friday to make sure AF doesnt show up.

Congrats to all the September BFP's,how many do we have so far now ?

Ladies I've had an epiphany!

Don't get me wrong, I still think I'm out. BUT. I was wondering and worrying about why on earth I would be OUT when AF isn't due for at least another 2/3 of a week... and then I realized. I am a breastfeeding, postpartum mama! I did some research and it appears that:

1) During your first cycles PP, your luteal phase can be very short. It supposedly will get gradually longer over time and there are vitamins I can take to help. Who knew?

2) breastfeeding can cause wonky temps- like the ones I've been seeing.

It all makes so much sense now and so even though I'm (probably) not pregnant this cycle, it gives me a lot of hope, because instead of my body doing crazy random things without reason, it actually has a very good reason for what it's been doing and now I understand it!

And with that, I can go to bed in peace. Let AF come or not... I just need to give my body some time and a few more cycles to get everything back on track. :)

I feel nervous but excited...its just that i still cant believe it

Just tested for the 2nd time this morn and bfp :) never been so happy

Af got me two days early :(
Good luck to everyone waiting!
Congrats to all with your BFP xx

Good morning beautiful ladies!!!

I'll will update all the bfns and bfps at lunchtime...
Just a quick update from me....

10dpo..... did an IC this morning, and got two definite lines, but did a digi with the pot of pee, and it was BFN.......

Was REALLY hoping for a Digi BFP for OH's birthday this morning, but alas.... Im not even sure Id completely trust the IC either....
Gonna buy more FRER at lunchtime and test again... maybe just maybe I'll get a second line and present it to him this evening inside his Liverpool onsie!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test172992

:headspin::yipee::happydance::happydance::happydance:GOT MY :bfp: TODAY!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::yipee::dance:

Congratulations!

AF due Tomorrow 10th

Last af was on 15th -21st (26 day cycle )

Sore Breasts since the 28th (never this early,usually only a week or a few days before af )

Usually get more symptoms, eg.nausea cramps,tiredness...

nothing else this cycle

I know how you feel... I've just been feeling weird for the past few days.

Just tested for the 2nd time this morn and bfp :) never been so happy

Congrats!

Good morning beautiful ladies!!!

I'll will update all the bfns and bfps at lunchtime...
Just a quick update from me....

10dpo..... did an IC this morning, and got two definite lines, but did a digi with the pot of pee, and it was BFN.......

Was REALLY hoping for a Digi BFP for OH's birthday this morning, but alas.... Im not even sure Id completely trust the IC either....
Gonna buy more FRER at lunchtime and test again... maybe just maybe I'll get a second line and present it to him this evening inside his Liverpool onsie!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So I'm confused... So you did get your BFP?! And why didn't you post a picture?!?!?

AFM- AF due Thursday.... Still pretty sure IC's are negative. Gonna go buy a couple of cassettes and try those to make sure. But I think I'm gonna be out. I am having slight cramps, I'm super tired and my boobs hurt.

Hey all
Im completely out for the August testing thread, and I know a few of you ladies are too! So I decided to start a September testing thread!

Please feel free to join.... Pm me with details or just post in the read and I will add you to the opening post!!!!

xxxxx

:dust::dust::dust:

1st September 2013
Tink_
Mamulichka
Laadybellaa
xEmmaDx:bfn:

2nd September 2013
Dollyminxture
Hanie22
skimomma
:bfn:BabyDoll0077:bfn:
:bfn:bump4me2013 :bfn:
koala1

3rd September 2013
:bfp:Baby_Dust11:bfp:
katertot
Camasia
:bfp:3chords:bfp:

4th September 2013
x Zaly x
MsJasmine
:bfn:Mrs.S.:bfn:

5th September 2013
Rainbowz
:bfp:PurpleMama:bfp:
:bfp:Newlywed2012:bfp:
Amgraf86
:bfp:ShelbyLC:bfp:
Missbx
BrownlieB
ddeker

6th September 2013
:bfn:Gwin:bfn:
hopeful12be
bump2bubba
:bfn:Elizabean:bfn:
HGsurvivor05
happilyhoping
:bfp:Angelface2008:bfp:

7th September 2013
:bfn:Nini Lopez:bfn:
lucky83
BabyDream2011
:bfp:Emalou90:bfp:
MiniMuffins
Wizz
:bfp:Teacup:bfp:
Shirl1976
Jrepp
:bfp:Phantom:bfp:

8th September 2013
:bfp:LiLi2:bfp:
:bfp:Kristeeny1:bfp:

9th September 2013
:bfp:ShanandBoc:bfp:
Literati_Love
Twinkles2013
LaChona88

10th September 2013
Sofaqueen77 :flower:
Excited07
Solstyce
Rickles
StephieBelle84
alicarr74
Nightnurse;
:bfp:LexyAjMommy:bfp:

11th September 2013
beneathmywing
tori0713
:bfp:jalanis22:bfp:
DSemcho
Sugerr
kelowna_mama
ChiiBaby

12th September 2013
:bfn:salu_34:bfn:
Laurana
poppygirl05
Lavcake
Frizzbelle
Lindsaygaye
Liena
Clairikins

13th September 2013
TeeinAZ

14th September 2013
CM Punk
Dollyminxture
MrsT&Ben
Ace28
RosieB1977[/COLOR]
KatBar

15th September 2013
Bluejen
Abby21
Edwina1984

16th September 2013
Yippie
2moms2be
Greekgrl77
TrueBlueBABY

17th September 2013
bec081
Edwina1984
justagirl2
JBBsturm

18th September 2013
fairyy
Ashlee B x
DenyseGiguere

19th September 2013

20th September 2013

21st September 2013
Coco Tutu
kla1027

22nd September 2013

23rd September 2013
AmorT
Kenziekaykay
Noodles13

24th September 2013
Timetotry
BigBloomerz

25th September 2013
katiecakes
VictoriaIris

26th September 2013

27th September 2013

28th September 2013
Beka2013

29th September 2013
BoumBoum

30th September 2013​

:dust::dust::dust:

WoWwwww I can't believe how many BFPS we have this
month already! something in the water ladies! fingers xd the rest of us all get BFPs soon. I have no idea whether I'm coming or going this cycle I've tested BFN so I guess I'm out :/ x x

So... this thread has really taken off... 800+ posts! I think its time we did a little summary each so everyone else is up to date on our situations?

So maybe:

Relevant History:
DPO/CD?:
Symptoms:
Testing:

I'll start:

Relevant History:3rd month trying... CP on First Cycle, slipped disk on 2nd cycle... this cycle BD'd every day for 12 days!!!

DPO/CD:
Approx 9DPO, 32/34 day cycles usually! O'd on CD 20 according to EWCM

Symptoms:Mostly sore boobs, extreme tiredness... Brown CM on DPO4 and again on DPO8/9 (today)

Testing:Tested at 7dpo, 8dpo, and 9dpo with FRER - BFNs!

xxxx

Relevant history: 1st cycle trying to conceive #2
DPO/CD: not 100%sure on DPO but I'm on CD 24 - usually have 29-31 day cycle. Af due 17th ish.
Symtoms: pretty much just started yesterday. Tired, cranky, general feeling of yuckiness. Slight indigestion, dry mouth, bleeding gums(but they sometimes bleed anyway) , major bloating, mild crampy feeling on and off. Definitely more frequent urination as of last night.
Testing: have resisted the urge so far (quite proud of myself!!) but will definitely start testing tomorrow morning Yipee!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->