September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

I should be Oing on Thursday the 29th- Flo due 9/12- anyone else on about that schedule? I'd love a buddy :)

According to FF I should be Oing on the same day and AF due same day as well :) I'm running on a 39 day cycle based on AF being four days late for the past two months!

I've been noticing a lot of CM bothing EW and creamy the past few days, not too sure what's up with that, as well as tender nipples some nights.

Noticing any symptoms during your wait for O day?

I have a rather short cycle (possibly my problem with ttc) so Im just finishing up with flo's visit. I'm eager for her to go away so I can get busy :)

Hi everyone!
I've everyone updated/included I think!
How is everyone doing?
Any updates??

Xxxxx

CD4 here, impatiently waiting to O ;) Hoping for CD15 again... making my donation plans around that date, so they're sure to get foiled :lol:

But I'm still hopeful. The TWW waiting up to ovulation is as bad as the TWW after, if you ask me :p

My husband and I are doing SMEP and have done SMEP when we got pregnant the first time (although we usually don't bd on all days but my plan is to always follow it). So far this month we are on target and O should be Friday so we are suppose to bd the next four nights and again Monday (although it will be a miracle if we do all four straight days).

Anyone trying or tried SMEP ???

I guess my OH and I are doing SMEP. We've been BDing every other day since August 12th, which was CD9, and next week should be my fertile week along with Oing, so we will BD every day that week. Thank god he is on vacation next week. He'll be well rested !!

Hi ladies, this is my first month ttc number two, Im going to be testing september 4th :)

Good luck everyone! :dust:

xx

Cramps in my lower abdomen this morning. I dunno. I'm 3 dpo, which is a bit early to feel anything, but I'm hoping this is a positive sign.

Sooooo...My testing day may change... According to FF and Ovufriend, I ovulated on Wednesday CD18. Which makes sense, since my temp was higher than normal. But OH and I, have still been BDing every other day. We BDed on CD17 and CD19, and now today. Hopefully chances are good, that something has happened. We are still going to BD until AF arrives, which has been changed to Sept 5, instead of Sept 12...Ughhh, I hate how my body just up and changes like this !

Hi, Sofaqueen77!

Could you please move me up to the 14th instead? My calculations were a bit off after having a late AF this month :(

Thanks so much in advance~

AF is ending, so we will be trying again this month!
My cycles are 33-36 days, so it looks like I'll be testing around Sept 24!

Haven't decided our approach to trying this time, every other day all month or every day during the two weeks in the middle of my cycle.
Hmmmm

Hi girlyss, can I join, I will be testing September the 7th if AF doesnt arrive on the 6th :flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->