September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Im not gonna lie justagirl i dont have a clear face but i dont have it full of zits and i broke out a bit not much. And with my daughter they cleared.

I noticed a bit of break out too the other day but not reading into it lol. I don't usually have break outs or much zits either. Geez, these symptoms keep piling up.

I've come out in quite a few spots too! I dont usually get spots till a day or two before AF.

Idk I feel like AF is coming. But that could be because I'm a pessimist.

As of this morning I seriously think mine is coming to :(
But keep you're chin up. You may never know!
I didn't end up testing today bc I had to wake up to pee at 3 am. But feeling worried bc no symptoms. First test tomorrow.

Ps do y'all pee on your IC tests or dip them?

I dip all tests, even streams. I'm scared of missing the strip and not getting enough. On it.
I think i will test in the morning. Fingers crossed for my bfp.

GL girl!! Keep us updated!

AFM- cramping this am. Having tested yet but I will here shortly, but I'm not very hopeful. Even though I slept 8 1/2 hours I just wanna stay in bed.

Did any of you ladies with BFPs have symptoms the first week after ovulation? I think I'm 5dpo and I've had some mild cramping and fatigue today.

Hey Jbbsturm,
I had spotting, cramping and severe tiredness at 4/5/6 dpo! I really felt off! I was grand then for a few days, had more spotting at 9 dpo, and a BFP at 11dpo on a digi!!

HTHs

xxxxx

Congratulations to everyone that got positives this week!

I agree, your hubby is being a super butt hole right now! I probably wouldn't speak to my hubby at all if he treated me that way. You were just trying to share your excitement with him, shame on him for making you feel bad.

Sofa, do you think the pressed helped?

Ya know, I think it did! I never really had a opportunity to rest up after BDing so the Preseed is meant to help hold onto the little swimmers too... Also when we BD'd everyday for 10/12 days, the Preseed was a GODSEND for ahem... irritation etc :blush:

We only used the TINIEST little bit!!!

xxxx

Sorry for the TMI, did any of you ladies with BFP's this month notice blue veins in around the breasts? I am having a lot of symptoms, but the only way I know I couldn't possibly just imagine is all the blue veins that are evident on both of my breasts. I've read that this is a sign of pregnancy.

Thanks in advance :)

I'm testing Monday or Tuesday.

Most definitely! I was showering this morning, and I remembered someone mentioned blue boobs, so I had a look, and YES... my boobs have big blue veins on the outsides...i.e. underarm/boob areas!!

xxxxxxxxxx

Morning Ladies!
Just a quick post to upload a bit of dust for the weekend!!!
I will update the list with all our newbies!!
Im waiting with bated breath for a few BFP pictures from certain ladies..... you know who you are!!! xxxxxx
Sending lots of love!!

xxxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi congratulations to all the ladies with BFP's so far this month. I'm on CD34 no AF and still getting BFN's going to hold off testing again now until next Thursday if still no AF so please can you add me for testing on 19th. Thanks.

Ladies here's my update. AF due in 3 days. Not one BFP. My boobs are sore sore sore. Which is unusual for me pre AF. I have also gained about 4 pounds in about 3 weeks. O sure if that's unusual or not. My cm is there but not very much of it, and it's thick. I'm prolly out.

Got this tonight!!!! Excited much!!!! Just got home from an epic journey to attend a friends wedding and I was so exhausted I decided to test!! This is what I got!!
https://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b540/Becwarnock81/image_zps3b16bf48.jpg

Woooooooooooo!!! I have some lucky :dust: left if anyone would like some?!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

BFN this morning - so sure I was/am pg :nope: AF due Monday(ish) but used a FRER so pretty sure it would've come up. Damn it. I honestly thought I was :(

Got this tonight!!!! Excited much!!!! Just got home from an epic journey to attend a friends wedding and I was so exhausted I decided to test!! This is what I got!!
https://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b540/Becwarnock81/image_zps3b16bf48.jpg

Woooooooooooo!!! I have some lucky :dust: left if anyone would like some?!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Congrats!

Hey thanks Hiding!! Re. The testing you never know... I pinched these figures off another bnb thread... Can't vouch for their accuracy but they seem legit.

"Hi ladies. I found these stats online and found it really helpful. Out of 93,000 women charting their cycle, the average DPO for the first positive result is 13.6. And at 10 DPO only 10% tested positive. And average first positive is .5 days before AF is due."

So there's definitely still hope until the witch shows her ugly face!!

BFN this morning - so sure I was/am pg :nope: AF due Monday(ish) but used a FRER so pretty sure it would've come up. Damn it. I honestly thought I was :(

Hey H!
I got two BFNs on Frers at 10dpo, and a BFP on a Digi at 11dpo!!!

Hey thanks Hiding!! Re. The testing you never know... I pinched these figures off another bnb thread... Can't vouch for their accuracy but they seem legit.

"Hi ladies. I found these stats online and found it really helpful. Out of 93,000 women charting their cycle, the average DPO for the first positive result is 13.6. And at 10 DPO only 10% tested positive. And average first positive is .5 days before AF is due."

Thank you bec and sofa - I still feel pg so I'm not giving up until AF shows. PMA!:flower::flower::flower:

Nothing. Hopefully something tomorrow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 5

This was nice to hear. I got a BFN this morning at 12DPO and felt sure I was out. I haven't started spotting yet (usually start today), but it's still early. Was a bit hopeful because I had sharp cramping in my left side yesterday and woke up with -and still have -pelvic and lower back pain, which is unusual for me. So I guess you aren't out til you're out. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->