September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

I got too impatient and took a test this morning lol. Pretty sure I'm 6-8 dpo. I knew it was way too early. At first I thought it was a big BFN, but looking under the light you can see a very very faint pink line. I'm going to wait until Monday and test again - maybe the line will be darker!

:dust: to all!

BFN on an FRER this morning. That means that the test yesterday was a big ole nasty evap! BOO.

i can't stand this anymore! tested today, negative. might just be too early. I can't keep doing this month after month. Eventually, i'm going to lose hope. Ugh.

*just needed to vent. thanks*

Hey ladies :) I'm on my 9th month TTC but first month charting and using OPK's so hopefully it'll be my month :D

I'm testing around Sept 24th though might wait a few days longer ^^

Hey ladies :) I'm on my 9th month TTC but first month charting and using OPK's so hopefully it'll be my month :D

I'm testing around Sept 24th though might wait a few days longer ^^

Im testing around then too :) xx

Got this tonight!!!! Excited much!!!! Just got home from an epic journey to attend a friends wedding and I was so exhausted I decided to test!! This is what I got!!
https://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b540/Becwarnock81/image_zps3b16bf48.jpg

Woooooooooooo!!! I have some lucky :dust: left if anyone would like some?!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Congrats!

Congratss!!!!

i can't stand this anymore! tested today, negative. might just be too early. I can't keep doing this month after month. Eventually, i'm going to lose hope. Ugh.

*just needed to vent. thanks*

Hi hun, how many dpo are you?

Hope you get your BFP this month :)

BFN on an FRER this morning. That means that the test yesterday was a big ole nasty evap! BOO.

I'm worried that's what mine was too. But I tested too early anyway.

How many DPO are you?

12 DPO today. Thinking I'm out but going to test one last time tomorrow... with my DS, I got a negative on 12 DPO and a positive the next morning at 13 DPO. Maybe that's what's happening here too!

I'm worried that's what mine was too. But I tested too early anyway.

How many DPO are you?

12 DPO today. Thinking I'm out but going to test one last time tomorrow... with my DS, I got a negative on 12 DPO and a positive the next morning at 13 DPO. Maybe that's what's happening here too!

Good luck!! Will be praying you get your BFP

hi denyse,
I got a positive OPK on sept 2nd. so i guess sept 4th is 1dpo? so today is 10dpo. so i know it might just be too early. the only symptoms I have are im gassy this week. usually get like this the start day of my period. also crying a lot past couple days. i was very mad begining of the week- again usually feel that was day of period.
I don't know if i'm pg. just tired of waiting :/

hi denyse,
I got a positive OPK on sept 2nd. so i guess sept 4th is 1dpo? so today is 10dpo. so i know it might just be too early. the only symptoms I have are im gassy this week. usually get like this the start day of my period. also crying a lot past couple days. i was very mad begining of the week- again usually feel that was day of period.
I don't know if i'm pg. just tired of waiting :/

I hear you. It's hard to be patient when you have symptoms and you just want to know! I'm only 6dpo and I'm tired of waiting lol. I'm going to test again on Monday. How many days are your cycles normally?

I got my positive OPK today so I'm about to start the most horrible 2 week wait again lol.

Bought two FRER's on my way to work... And I'm patiently waiting to take one..... I haven't peed in 6 hours so do you think I'm good to go to take it? And I'm 12DPO

Bought two FRER's on my way to work... And I'm patiently waiting to take one..... I haven't peed in 6 hours so do you think I'm good to go to take it?

Yes cause then your just gonna keep saying...should i do it? And not be concentrated in work...if its meant to be, it will...

I do nothing at work lol. Literally I wiped out my work in the first hour and now I'm just watching TV shows

Booo

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/42eca214-3e9c-4060-b0b2-06c44ecaa1bc_zps3fdd01be.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->