September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Did any of you ladies with BFPs have symptoms the first week after ovulation? I think I'm 5dpo and I've had some mild cramping and fatigue today.

I am 5dpo and have been having symptoms since 3dpo. But I think I might be off by a day or two of when I actually ovulated. I had a bit of red spotting yesterday which hasn't been seen since, major fatigue, blue veins on breasts, cramping, dull aches on my left and right side, plus some metallic taste. I don't know if it's all in my head or not lol. I hope not!

When are you going to test?

:dust: to you!

It may be IB. I am 5dpo today. Getting creamy cm from day before yesterday. Last evening I felt some cramps while grocery shopping and then leaked some creamy cm. Today morning when I woke up, felt some mild cramps too.

well ladies... bfn for me this morning. no symptoms at all. physically feeling great. though my little heart is getting very worried. trying to stay hopeful and positive...

Got this tonight!!!! Excited much!!!! Just got home from an epic journey to attend a friends wedding and I was so exhausted I decided to test!! This is what I got!!
https://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b540/Becwarnock81/image_zps3b16bf48.jpg

Woooooooooooo!!! I have some lucky :dust: left if anyone would like some?!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

CONGRATS :flower:

Happy birthday hubby!!!!

OMG YAY!!!!!! CONGRATZ you started this thread and you got your :bfp: :happydance::happydance:

made a quick line up of my FRER's so far :happydance:

That is AWESOME!!! :happydance::happydance: congratz!!!

Im out. ...AF came today...so annoying!

Congrats to those who got lucky! Xx

Yaaay ! 18 BFP's so far, congratulations ladies who got their BFP's :thumbup:

I'm out this cycle! :dohh:

Sofa, will you still create a next cycle thread or jump out to the graduates level now ?

Af got me.. Im out

Well i'm out the damn :witch: got me! She decided to come 6 days late then pop up with no warning! Tired of waiting on something that seems like it will never happen! :cry:

Sorry for the late update on my status! The embassy told all U.S. citizens to evacuate the city ahead of the coming attacks, so we were running around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to get tickets and figure out a plan. A few days later, we're here safely in Qatar looking in from the outside.

On the down side, :bfn: and :witch:

But on the upside, we're alive and BOY did the idea of 100 incoming Tomahawks help me forget all about the stress of TTC. I didn't even experience a moment of :cry:

So excited for the rest of you ladies! Happy healthy nine months :hugs:

BFN for me - AF has arrived.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Sorry hunny bunnies hopefully next month is your lucky month:hugs::hugs::hugs: :dust: :dust: :dust: To all of you! :flower::flower:

BFP for me. HCG beta on 9/10 was only 10. Then today, 9/12 was 29. It tripled. YAY! Have to go back to RE next Wednesday for level check.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup: CONGRATZ!!!! what a month this has been! H&H 9 months to you!!!

So I tested with this Walmart cheapie this afternoon.... I wasn't expecting anything so I watched it develop for a minute, saw it was negative, and walked away. I came back an hourish later and THIS is what I saw.

I know it's super faint (even fainter on here than IRL) but can you see it? More importantly, is it a BFP or an Evap? How do you tell the difference?

Help please!!!! I am shaking but I don't want to get my hopes up. What do you think?!

Looks like a positive to me!:thumbup:

Sorry for the TMI, did any of you ladies with BFP's this month notice blue veins in around the breasts? I am having a lot of symptoms, but the only way I know I couldn't possibly just imagine is all the blue veins that are evident on both of my breasts. I've read that this is a sign of pregnancy.

Thanks in advance :)

I'm testing Monday or Tuesday.

Most definitely! I was showering this morning, and I remembered someone mentioned blue boobs, so I had a look, and YES... my boobs have big blue veins on the outsides...i.e. underarm/boob areas!!

xxxxxxxxxx

That is what made me test! I got blue veins in my arms, shoulders, hands and feet! So I tested and I got my :bfp: Now my boobs are like a cup size bigger and the veins are showing in my bbs! It wasn't like that until like a few days ago. I got my :bfp: a week ago today. That is a good sign! :dust: :dust:

Got this tonight!!!! Excited much!!!! Just got home from an epic journey to attend a friends wedding and I was so exhausted I decided to test!! This is what I got!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: CONGRATZ!!!!!!! IT IS SOO AWESOME that this many ladies will be having May babies!!! May flowers!!!:flower::flower::flower::happydance::happydance:

BFN on an FRER this morning. That means that the test yesterday was a big ole nasty evap! BOO.

awww :hugs::hugs::hugs: I swore it was positive! You are not out yet!!!

I got a :BFN: on my test day of the 5th ...... But a :BFP: on the 10th xx

Congratz! :happydance:

Booo

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/42eca214-3e9c-4060-b0b2-06c44ecaa1bc_zps3fdd01be.jpg

DSemcho, this is exactly like my test this morning, and I'm 12DPO too (I think). Boooo. It's not over yet though hun! PMA together :flower:

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance:
:happydance:
:happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Well ladies - I am now waiting for the call on my first beta. I am a hot mess. I am thinking, I don't think I am pregant, I don't feel it, but then I think, OMG I could be pregnant!!!!

I'm glad I didn't give in and POAS, but there's a part of me that sort of wishes I did so I'd just know!!!

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm freakin out!

Well ladies - I am now waiting for the call on my first beta. I am a hot mess. I am thinking, I don't think I am pregant, I don't feel it, but then I think, OMG I could be pregnant!!!!

I'm glad I didn't give in and POAS, but there's a part of me that sort of wishes I did so I'd just know!!!

GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm freakin out!

Good luck!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:happydance:::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Yay yay yah :happydance:

My cycles have been 34 days for the last three months. but for the last year they were between 25- 39. this is my first round of clomid. it has really agreeed with me! Only side effect was dry mouth. so my period should come tues or weds.

I don't know how to reply to a specific thread on my phone, sorry!

My cycles have been 34 days for the last three months. but for the last year they were between 25- 39. this is my first round of clomid. it has really agreeed with me! Only side effect was dry mouth. so my period should come tues or weds.

I don't know how to reply to a specific thread on my phone, sorry!

Mine are normally 28-29 days. It doesn't seem to vary too much. I should be due for AF on the 21st or 22nd.

Cervix seems to be rising up (unusual for this close to AF). Also way less open.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->