September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

image.jpg

I had to buy a frer since it made me worry but i do see progress from that 12dpo and today 15dpo. Darker in person than photo.

View attachment 672147

I had to buy a frer since it made me worry but i do see progress from that 12dpo and today 15dpo. Darker in person than photo.

Looks way darker!!! Congrats!!! :happydance::happydance:

Thanks but im still worried though...i also posted a previous one before that one and on a test the second line the edge stayed way darker and then goin up light so i did another same brand and its regular...do u think the test was faulty? Thats why i bought a frer to make sure my line progressed from 12dpo.

I'm pregnant!!!!!!!!!! My beta level is 135! :bfp:

Next appointment is on Sunday!!!:happydance::happydance:

I don't know what to say or how to act, this is the first time I've been really pregnant since 2001!

Yay!! That's very exciting! H&H 9 months to you!! I highly recommend doing a test now just to see those lines, it's very satisfying :winkwink:

Oh I did right after I got the call!!!!:happydance::happydance:

Haha. Lovely!! Look at those beautiful lines!!! X

View attachment 672147

Thanks but im still worried though...i also posted a previous one before that one and on a test the second line the edge stayed way darker and then goin up light so i did another same brand and its regular...do u think the test was faulty? Thats why i bought a frer to make sure my line progressed from 12dpo.

Jalanis, *try* not to worry!! All looks great!! Line variation could might depend on how long you hold your pee or faulty tests??!

View attachment 672147

Jalanis, *try* not to worry!! All looks great!! Line variation could might depend on how long you hold your pee or faulty tests??!

But do u see it same or progress? Its just that test that got like that but my frer came back super dark so im not too worried now..

No frer IS super dark!! I wouldn't worry about the other ones!!! X

Omg i think i got a bfp. Its a squinter but if u invert it it glows!
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=174729

Hey poppy i dont mean to give u any hopes or anything but i can see it super super faint...i have my dollar cheapies from way before they even got dark.....if u want i can put a pic here so u can see progression.

image.jpg

Here it is poppy i didnt post the rest since they were darker but that was the beginning of my :bfp:

Well i posted in the previous page my test of today and my frer u probably saw them already.

Every fetus gives off HCG at different rates!! First time I found out I was pregnant they tried to say less than 2 weeks. Well I had had my AF 2 weeks before and hadn't had sex in over 4 weeks! So I had to have been like 6 weeks pregnant at least! But my first HCG was 139.

Omg i think i got a bfp. Its a squinter but if u invert it it glows!
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=174729

I had one like that last month and I wasn't pregnant. Wait a couple days and see if the line gets darker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->