September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Has anyone used the clear blue advanced digital opk? Walmart was out of the regular 20 pack digital ones so I had to get the advanced ones. I've read mixed reviews on them and wonder if I should buy some cheapies to confirm results.

When was your af due? Congratulations to you and your family!

image.jpg

Surpriseee!!! My hubby came home to this as he didnt know i was preggo for sure..

I feel very strange today. I've been so tired, cranky and crampy. I went on a run today and felt like quitting after 1 mile and I usually do 3 or 4. Hopefully it's a good sign and I'm not just being a lazy gal.

Has anyone used the clear blue advanced digital opk? Walmart was out of the regular 20 pack digital ones so I had to get the advanced ones. I've read mixed reviews on them and wonder if I should buy some cheapies to confirm results.

Yep, I've used the Advanced OPKs for two months now. The first month, I was very pleased. Because usually I just get one positive, and by then I always worry its too late to BD, especially if I have to wait til DH gets home from work (very late) so was happy to get 3 flashing smileys and then one regular smiley on O day. This cycle, I only had 3 tests left over so I think that may be why it didn't really work. Got 2 negatives, then regular smiley on O day.

Me and my hubby :sex: but i was so scared for something to happen or for me to bleed since im only 4wks...has anyone bled having :sex:

I feel very strange today. I've been so tired, cranky and crampy. I went on a run today and felt like quitting after 1 mile and I usually do 3 or 4. Hopefully it's a good sign and I'm not just being a lazy gal.

I hope that's a good sign!! Fx'd!! :babydust:

Well i just got pink when i wiped so i think im out.

Boo!! Hopefully it'll be okay!! My sister spotted/bled slightly with her first daughter and my mom did with both me and my sister!

AFM - Cervix is steadily rising still (almost can't touch it!!!) (idk if that's a good sign or not), but I'm still getting small cramps here and there. You guys who got a BFP is your cervix high?

humph. had a look at last test n it had a line on. then went back to check last 3 tests and they all had two lines too. so I did two more, no lines within 10 minutes. I'm
guessing evaps :( sucks sucks sucks!! got cramp now too and feeling ratty. I think AF is due tomorrow as well. damned witch better not get me.

anyway..... congrats on the new BFPS and is anyone else feeling down or hopeful? some good news would be nice lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->