September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

My AF is due tomorrow to dolly!

Hey sweetheart! How's u and DH?
When are you gonna test again?
Xxxx

He's still being a little butt hole but he is trying to be sweet. Last night I was trying to make myself some food and he did something really bad and I had to walk out of the kitchen and turned off the stove and didn't finish. And when he realized he screwed up he finished my food for me and brought it to me.

Thinking tomorrow or the day after if AF doesn't show. I wanted to this morning but didn't!

dsemcho your fella sounds a bit like mine ATM, he want a baby but he doesn't want to know until we know for sure. don't think he likes the disappointment after he's got his hopes up. he will be jumping for joy when. BFP does come though I promise! my cramps etc have gone now so maybe no AF for me but we will see. and when it does come I'll console myself with copious amounts of chocolate and wine :haha:

i've already got a pint of ice cream in my freezer in case AF arrives lol. Mine are coming and going today also, but as of right now there are none at all.

I'm out. Started spotting last night, huge temp drop this morning. On to October! Good luck to everybody still waiting <3.

I'm out this mth too :( she got me this morning

Definitely af . Clots and super bad cramps. And i have to go to a baby sjower. Onto october!

Poppy-Aww its ok hun heres some of my baby dust for next month :dust:

image.jpg

Ok so here is my am test and well either i see it the same or the dye doesnt get as dark as the control line and thats the darkest....opinion please im worried....the test placed on top is the one from today and the bottom from yesterday.

Awesome luck!!!

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/photo_zpsc2e6c397.jpg

Ok I am CD32 last period was August14th-20th Witch was due to spot yesterday & due today.(have been irregular past months.nothing sofar..

Symptoms :
CM creamy/milky whitish 7-8 days
High cerxix 7 days

testing on y Bday 16th...

DSEMECHO-- I seen u write your cervix is high..mine is too and has been for 7 days straight,but cant compare to last month because I just started checking it this month...and creamy/milky looking CM ....Hope this is it for us! witch was due today..nothing yet.FX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome luck!!!

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/photo_zpsc2e6c397.jpg

Haha dollar cheapies! I love them! Wow that's awesome two for the price of one! Lol in the future I am going to go to the dollar store and start shaking boxes see if I get lucky :p haha that's like hitting the lotto of pee sticks XD

DSEMECHO-- I seen u write your cervix is high..mine is too and has been for 7 days straight,but cant compare to last month because I just started checking it this month...and creamy/milky looking CM ....Hope this is it for us! witch was due today..nothing yet.FX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck when my period was due my cervix was extremely high and incredibly hard! And lotiony CM when usually it gets very watery before my AF so hopefully you get a :bfp: FX'd for you sending :dust: to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->