September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

My test from yesterday must have just been an evaporation line cause I took one this morning and it was BFN. But again I'm only 8dpo and still having symptoms. Going to test again on Monday - that should be 5 days before AF is due to arrive. Please keep your fingers crossed for me!!

:dust: to you :) 8 dpo is really early to you are definitely not out of this yet!

I just don't remember getting symptoms so early with my son, but I guess every pregnancy is different right? I'm not worried. People keep commenting that I look "different". Even my hubby admitted my boobs look bigger. Add that to everything else I think this may be our month - not getting my hopes up, but it keeps my spirits up until I get either AF or a BFP :)

Good luck honey I know that things can be difficult just hang in there. I'm praying for every single girl here in this thread as for me I'm still negative as of 12 days past ovulation. my period is due in two days which would be Monday. I'm getting really discouraged I thought I had symptoms but I don't please pray for me. I'm getting really really really discouraged.

:dust: to you :) 8 dpo is really early to you are definitely not out of this yet!

I just don't remember getting symptoms so early with my son, but I guess every pregnancy is different right? I'm not worried. People keep commenting that I look "different". Even my hubby admitted my boobs look bigger. Add that to everything else I think this may be our month - not getting my hopes up, but it keeps my spirits up until I get either AF or a BFP :)

By the way I love your picture that is so cute!!!

image.jpg

Im driving myself nuts..left one is today and right was yesterday..i saw the second line pop up faster than the control but i couldnt pee much so it took a bit for the urine to croos through there...i see the edges darker so i think if i had pee more it would of been same as dark.

View attachment 672337

Im driving myself nuts..left one is today and right was yesterday..i saw the second line pop up faster than the control but i couldnt pee much so it took a bit for the urine to croos through there...i see the edges darker so i think if i had pee more it would of been same as dark.

Stop testing girl!!
Didn't you miss your AF already?

Lol yes i knowi was doing the last ones i had but the cheapies worried me yesterday thats why and the frer well i see it darker now...i jus didnt pee enough for it to be a full exact color line...but yes today im already stopping and let it happen...did u miss ur af yet?

Well, I really thought I was pregnant.. took a test this morning, negative.. thinking I will just test another day... then SHE showed up! I've DID find out that my best friend is pregnant, though! woot woot

Well, I really thought I was pregnant.. took a test this morning, negative.. thinking I will just test another day... then SHE showed up! I've DID find out that my best friend is pregnant, though! woot woot

Had u tested before or did u barely tested today

Lol yes i knowi was doing the last ones i had but the cheapies worried me yesterday thats why and the frer well i see it darker now...i jus didnt pee enough for it to be a full exact color line...but yes today im already stopping and let it happen...did u miss ur af yet?

Yep she was due yesterday :happydance:

View attachment 672209

Surpriseee!!! My hubby came home to this as he didnt know i was preggo for sure..

That's super cute. What a lovely surprise for DH ? Did u make this ?

No lol i think the cookie would come out hard i ordered it in the mall Nestle Cafe they make cookies and well sell coffee lol....its yummy tooo lol i wanted a bigger one but im like NO cause im the thats gonna finish it.

Yep she was due yesterday :happydance:

Aww thats awesome...mine was due on thursday :happydance::happydance:

By the way I love your picture that is so cute!!!

Thanks hun, I'm praying for you too, plus all the other wonderful ladies here :)

And thank you, this is one of my fave pictures of my son. This was December of last year and he is holding our wedding picture, and not sure if you can see it, but in the left corner of the wedding picture is a picture of mom who passed away in 2003.

View attachment 672337

Stop testing, you are pregnant girl lol :hugs:

Any of you ladies with BFP's so far experience heartburn or nausea? I have had both since last night, I'm 8DPO today.

Any of you ladies with BFP's so far experience heartburn or nausea? I have had both since last night, I'm 8DPO today.

Omg i get heartburn sometimes and nausea yesss in the a.m i wanted to vomitt but i didnt i feel like randomly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->