September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

I will be testing around the 22nd:) if I make it that long lol. I'm trying to hold off so I don't waste money buying 20 tests lol.

Wow lots of BFPs already! Congrats!!

I'm just rejoining BnB for, hopefully!, a second pregnancy. I'm a bit late in the Sept thread but can I join? I won't be testing until 28th.

:)

Hi Elli I'm testing the same day as you! Well at least that's when my AF is due! FX'd for you! :flower:

I'm also due on the 28th. Seems so far away!!

It DOES seem so far away. So desperate to notice some symptoms then have to remind myself it's far too early (at least for the average person) to be noticing anything. I have never paid so much attention to my cervical discharge! :blush:

Feeling down today. I got a BFN this morning. I know I'm only 9dpo and no signs AF is coming, and still have early pregnancy symptoms, including lower back pain and nausea, but I dunno I feel blah. Anybody else have days like this? I'm not trying to be negative, just my hormones are in overdrive and I just feel blah.

Yes! I'm a POAS addict and started tested at 7dpo. I was so sure because of my symptoms. BFN after BFN, at 10 dpo I started feeling blah. Still feel blah. So big hugs! You're not out yet!

Chin up ladies, you're not out until the :witch: arrives. 10dpo is still early for many ladies :hugs:

I'm just rejoining BnB for, hopefully!, a second pregnancy. I'm a bit late in the Sept thread but can I join? I won't be testing until 28th.

Hi Elli I'm testing the same day as you! Well at least that's when my AF is due! FX'd for you! :flower:

It DOES seem so far away. So desperate to notice some symptoms then have to remind myself it's far too early (at least for the average person) to be noticing anything. I have never paid so much attention to my cervical discharge! :blush:

Sooo glad to have you both to share my TWW! AF due 26th I think but I'm thinking I wouldn't test till 28th (ha...as if LOL). It seems SO. FAR. AWAY. Not having any symptoms either and keep telling myself I'm only like 3 dpo or something!

Lindsaygaye - it's not over till its over! :D

@elli thanks but I did Some Internet research and my research says that if you are due for your period and you still have a negative pregnancy test result that there is a less than 10% chance that you're pregnant

Sooo glad to have you both to share my TWW! AF due 26th I think but I'm thinking I wouldn't test till 28th (ha...as if LOL). It seems SO. FAR. AWAY. Not having any symptoms either and keep telling myself I'm only like 3 dpo or something!

Lindsaygaye - it's not over till its over! :D

I'm also due on the 28th. I think I O'ed yesterday (according to pp, ff and cm) so I'm just entering my 2ww. Hopefully this one goes really fast as I am on my (4 week) honeymoon and we leave Hawaii for New York tonight. Then it's onto Washington, Vegas and LA. I'll be due in Vegas. I'm hoping this holiday is going to be enough of a distraction for me not to symptom spot and spend my days waiting.. And wanting to poas really bad!!!

Ladies I might not be out. I noticed that my bellybutton has been sticking out which I'd only does that when I'm pregnant. Also I I have been producing a lot of breastmilk which I only do if I'm pregnant. The only reason I have breastmilk is because I never stopped producing after I had my second child. My second child is now two and a half.

Also when we were bding last night I started to get extremely nauseous and when I climaxed I thought I was fixing to throw up it was horrible I couldn't even enjoy it. I don't know what to make of that any suggestions?

I'm 8 dpo and I am feeling very impatient. Today I have lower back pain and abdominal twinges and tender bbs. I told myself I would wait until the 17th to test but it gets harder everyday. Hopefully I won't be disappointed. I hope everyone is doing well today. Baby dust for all!

:dust: :dust:

wow this nausea is really kicking my butt today, and I've been crying a lot today. My poor husband! But he's been super supportive. I honestly feel like crap but I think it's a good sign.

I'm 9dpo and these are my symptoms today:

- twinges in the pelvic area
- nausea (stronger than yesterday)
- back ache
- mild cramping (but doesn't feel like AF cramps)
- headache (not strong, but noticeable)
- very tired
- feeling hormonal lol

:dust: to all!

Ladies I might not be out. I noticed that my bellybutton has been sticking out which I'd only does that when I'm pregnant. Also I I have been producing a lot of breastmilk which I only do if I'm pregnant. The only reason I have breastmilk is because I never stopped producing after I had my second child. My second child is now two and a half.

Also when we were bding last night I started to get extremely nauseous and when I climaxed I thought I was fixing to throw up it was horrible I couldn't even enjoy it. I don't know what to make of that any suggestions?

Some women are just extra sensitive to developing HCG levels as high as other women. It could be you won't get your BFP until after AF is due. You're not out until the :witch: shows up!

Sending lots of :dust: your way!

wow this nausea is really kicking my butt today, and I've been crying a lot today. My poor husband! But he's been super supportive. I honestly feel like crap but I think it's a good sign.

- back ache
- very tired
- feeling hormonal lol

You might be implanting! I felt like that, minus the headache, at 8dpo and tested the next day and got a BFP. Good luck!

- back ache
- very tired
- feeling hormonal lol

You might be implanting! I felt like that, minus the headache, at 8dpo and tested the next day and got a BFP. Good luck!

Thanks :) I'm probably going to test in the morning. I did have some light spotting on Wednesday but nothing since, and tons of early symptoms

- back ache
- very tired
- feeling hormonal lol

Wow your symptoms sound just like mine. What day did you start having symptoms? I hope we both get out BFPs. I'm worried its all in my head.

- back ache
- very tired
- feeling hormonal lol

Wow your symptoms sound just like mine. What day did you start having symptoms? I hope we both get out BFPs. I'm worried its all in my head.

I'm worried about that too :( Nausea didn't start until about 2-3 days ago. I had light spotting on Wednesday. Fatigue feels like the past week. How about you? When are you testing?

I started having very mild cramps 3 dpo and backaches a few days after that. I just started to get sore bbs today and I've been tired on and off for the past few days. Today I had a wave of nausea but it only lasted a minute. It seems that ever since I got off bcp 4 months ago I have had different symptoms every month so I don't know what it all means. All I know is that I want my BFP.

Oh I'm testing the 17th.

I might hold off testing until the 17th too - AF is due around the 22nd. I'm just not 100% sure because this is our first cycle trying for #2. I just know the last day of my last period and based on the cycles I was having when we conceived our son I should be having 28-29 day cycles.

I hope we both get our BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->