September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Another bfn for me today. Having light AF type cramps... Hope that doesn't mean she's on her way! Saving my frer I decided since I'm feeling so out til after AF is due Tuesday or Wednesday.

Congrats in the bfps! Ps my husband is finally home from his trip but still two hours away! At least i got to talk to him finally.

Definitely sure AF is coming tomorrow. Had some super slightly pink tinged cm.

Oh no! :hugs: maybe it's implantation if not :dust: to you for October!

Plausible. I am between 11 and 13 DPO (got my positive OPK at CD21). I'll know tomorrow ^_^

FX'd let's hope it's implantation!

Congrats!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance: happy and healthy 9 months to you!

I am in LIMBO still....So I bought my tests tonight ,but I am waiting to test until the 16th my Bday FX & PRAYERS!!!!!! I am feeling this month will be it...but all in all it's up to God. 2 days until testing!!!

:dust:

Another bfn for me today. Having light AF type cramps... Hope that doesn't mean she's on her way! Saving my frer I decided since I'm feeling so out til after AF is due Tuesday or Wednesday.

Congrats in the bfps! Ps my husband is finally home from his trip but still two hours away! At least i got to talk to him finally.

Don't lose hope yet!

I'm calling it! 4 days of faint lines, getting darker each day! It's a BFP for me! Can't believe it! Good luck September ladies xxx

Wow lots of BFPs already! Congrats!!

I'm just rejoining BnB for, hopefully!, a second pregnancy. I'm a bit late in the Sept thread but can I join? I won't be testing until 28th.

:)

Definitely sure AF is coming tomorrow. Had some super slightly pink tinged cm.

Oh no! :hugs: maybe it's implantation if not :dust: to you for October!

Plausible. I am between 11 and 13 DPO (got my positive OPK at CD21). I'll know tomorrow ^_^

FX'd let's hope it's implantation!/QUOTE]

I'm calling it! 4 days of faint lines, getting darker each day! It's a BFP for me! Can't believe it! Good luck September ladies xxx

Congrats! H&H 9 months!

Hey ladies!!
How is everyone doin?
Im sorry to hear about the BFNs..... sending lots of :hugs:
And amazing congrats to all the BFPs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Im gonna sit down this evening and update everyones status!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Spotting again. AF is definitely coming. Onward to October!

I'm just rejoining BnB for, hopefully!, a second pregnancy. I'm a bit late in the Sept thread but can I join? I won't be testing until 28th.

Hi Elli I'm testing the same day as you! Well at least that's when my AF is due! FX'd for you! :flower:

Feeling down today. I got a BFN this morning. I know I'm only 9dpo and no signs AF is coming, and still have early pregnancy symptoms, including lower back pain and nausea, but I dunno I feel blah. Anybody else have days like this? I'm not trying to be negative, just my hormones are in overdrive and I just feel blah.

Hi Elli I'm testing the same day as you! Well at least that's when my AF is due! FX'd for you! :flower:

I'm also due on the 28th. Seems so far away!!

Aww im sorry girls for the ones the :witch: got...sending some babydust :dust: your way for next month.

Spotting again. AF is definitely coming. Onward to October!

Ah no chick, definitely?
Sending lots of :hugs: ur way!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just to update, AF got me

Well, :witch: swooped in this morning with some awful crampies. Ugh, :(

On to October!!!

Yup. She got me to!! Got in the shower and there was nothing, when I got out and tinkled BAM!

This cycle both using FertilAid, and PreSeed. BD from CD 14 - 22 every other day, with the exception of positive/strong positive OPK's. And I'm gonna use EPO maybe. Any other advice?

Btw I think it's funny we call her The Witch and I'm Pagan lol

Feeling down today. I got a BFN this morning. I know I'm only 9dpo and no signs AF is coming, and still have early pregnancy symptoms, including lower back pain and nausea, but I dunno I feel blah. Anybody else have days like this? I'm not trying to be negative, just my hormones are in overdrive and I just feel blah.

Yes! I'm a POAS addict and started tested at 7dpo. I was so sure because of my symptoms. BFN after BFN, at 10 dpo I started feeling blah. Still feel blah. So big hugs! You're not out yet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->