September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Well I just got a call from the Doctor and found out I have a yeast infection and probably have had it for 5 months so feeling even worse now :/ that's probably why it's been so difficult to conceive oh my gosh why is everything happening today x

We all deserve our bfps please god

I'm so sorry to hear that. Hopefully it'll be easier t concieve when you get the infection cured up.

Well I just got a call from the Doctor and found out I have a yeast infection and probably have had it for 5 months so feeling even worse now :/ that's probably why it's been so difficult to conceive oh my gosh why is everything happening today x

I'm so sorry to hear that. Hopefully it'll be easier t concieve when you get the infection cured up.

Thank you. I just urge anyone- if you have noticed your CM has changed (haven't had egg-white CM in months, it's only creamy throughout), or BD hurts,
Get checked for a yeast. Don't want you feeling this way now. :(

If BD hurts it could also be PID. I had it twice in 2011 (Jan and again in April). Doctors tried to say I had Chlamydia without testing me, and then they did and it was negative.... Idiots... But the pain was so bad even a vaginal ultrasound made me cry.

If BD hurts it could also be PID. I had it twice in 2011 (Jan and again in April). Doctors tried to say I had Chlamydia without testing me, and then they did and it was negative.... Idiots... But the pain was so bad even a vaginal ultrasound made me cry.

I've thought I had that before when BD hurt, but been tested multiple times, including two weeks ago, all negative. TMI, but even when they do the Pap smears, I want to cry. The nurse said it is because I'm super tight and small and have a low pelvic bone. I'm so small I couldn't even use tampons until I was 19, it just wouldn't go in :/ always said I'll probably have to have a C-section

I've thought I had that before when BD hurt, but been tested multiple times, including two weeks ago, all negative. TMI, but even when they do the Pap smears, I want to cry. The nurse said it is because I'm super tight and small and have a low pelvic bone. I'm so small I couldn't even use tampons until I was 19, it just wouldn't go in :/ always said I'll probably have to have a C-section

Have you spoken to anyone about the possibility of chronic pelvic pain?

So sorry to hear that Hun but at I am glad you know now because having a yeast infection that long can do so serious damage my poor sister gets the like the plague now because she had one that went unnoticed for a long time and then she got a horrible uti as a result think god they caught it :) once it is healed it will be one less thing to worry about

I watched something called the business of being born on Netflix... Lets just say after watching that do whatever you can to have a vaginal delivery! Don't under estimate your beautiful body because the woman's body does incredible things... Unexplained things. :dust: to you I hope you get that :bfp: anyways despite the infection! :hugs:

well, officially in limbo. hoping this won't last very long and AF shows her ugly face soon so we can move on to the next cycle. good luck to everyone still waiting to test!

I've been in limbo since mid August and was waiting for af also, then yesterday got my BFP.. maybe you still have a chance!

it does give me hope! thanks for that. BUT i have been apart from my husband since the day before O so no BD'ing since then...so unless it was the looooongest journey down the fallopian tubes ever...i'm thinking i'm out.

so excited for you though!

No, I haven't. What would that mean ?

So sorry to hear that Hun but at I am glad you know now because having a yeast infection that long can do so serious damage my poor sister gets the like the plague now because she had one that went unnoticed for a long time and then she got a horrible uti as a result think god they caught it :) once it is healed it will be one less thing to worry about

Oh no what happened to your sister? Glad it's gone now. I get recurring ones too, but usually it itches so didn't think I had it this time. At least think maybe that's why we haven't conceived and hopefully the only reason.

I watched something called the business of being born on Netflix... Lets just say after watching that do whatever you can to have a vaginal delivery! Don't under estimate your beautiful body because the woman's body does incredible things... Unexplained things. :dust: to you I hope you get that :bfp: anyways despite the infection! :hugs:

Thank you so much :)) :hugs:

I had a huge spike in temp today. I'm 6dpo.
It went up almost a whole degree farenheit.
Now my highest temp in the cycle.

Anyone else have this?

I also have insanely sensitive, and tingly nipples.
Which is uncomfortable!!

In my case, my pelvic floor is very very weak, and has been for 15 of the 29 years of my life. As a result, my pelvic floor muscles are in a constant state of tension. Anything that was inserted into my vagina hurt me very badly, whether it be a tampon, intamacy with my husband, speculum.....anything. I inadvertently found out about it when I had an ovarian cyst that I thought ruptured. Since then, I have been undergoing experimental treatment in which buvipicane is injected into the muscles on the inside of my vagina as well as nerve blocks on the outside of my vagina. I have also been undergoing physical therapy to teach my body how to process the sensation of something being inside of me and to loosen/strengthen my pelvic floor muscles.

Try to google it and see if it sounds like something you could talk to your gyno about.

In my case, my pelvic floor is very very weak, and has been for 15 of the 29 years of my life. As a result, my pelvic floor muscles are in a constant state of tension. Anything that was inserted into my vagina hurt me very badly, whether it be a tampon, intamacy with my husband, speculum.....anything. I inadvertently found out about it when I had an ovarian cyst that I thought ruptured. Since then, I have been undergoing experimental treatment in which buvipicane is injected into the muscles on the inside of my vagina as well as nerve blocks on the outside of my vagina. I have also been undergoing physical therapy to teach my body how to process the sensation of something being inside of me and to loosen/strengthen my pelvic floor muscles.

Try to google it and see if it sounds like something you could talk to your gyno about.

Oh my gosh, I've never heard of that. I will google it and goong to the dr thanks Hun.

Just wanted to say CONGRATS to all the new BFP and and wish that October is equally magical for those of you that the witch got you this month :hugs:

BFN again this morning :( Had some red spotting when I tested, but now there's nothing again. I'm getting really frustrated

Oh no what happened to your sister? Glad it's gone now. I get recurring ones too, but usually it itches so didn't think I had it this time. At least think maybe that's why we haven't conceived and hopefully the only reason.

She has a reaction to condoms and tampons and for some weird reason they give her yeast infections , so the first time it happened she didn't know about it and it turned into a really bad UTI. She has to be extra cautious but I think it's not as bad as it use to be, but then again we are grown and I don't live with her so I can't say for sure that they don't come as frequent as they use to. I know there is this vaginal at home screening kit that lets you know if you have a uti, yeast infection or something else wrong and it might be good to have a few of those around if you get reoccurring infections. Anyways I hope it's the only reason too! Good luck and my FX'd for you.

I am feeling so bad from yesterday evening after I finished cooking dinner. Started to get crampy legs and extremely gassy. From this morning I am having PMS type lighter cramps. AF is due on Sunday. She is giving me hint may be.

Bonjour my ladies!I've had to stay away from the site to successfully stop obsessing over this stage of limbo.

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR LADIES WITH LINES THIS MONTH!​
I could feel this was a lucky month.​

I've been getting super faint positives from 8DPO up until the day of expected period, 15DPO. I am extremely in tune with my body's nuances and feel I may be pregnant, but it is difficult to believe it when one frequently sees such bright positives from other posters at 7 & 8 DPO....

I know "every woman is different"....

Anyway I am now three days "late" and will test if 7 days have passed....

BFN again this morning, but no AF yet...CD32 today which is on the longer side for me. I'd rather AF just came now so I can move on :winkwink: think I'll be moving over to an October thread, but not giving up yet :flower:

Having real problems with this site today, difficulty loading pages so not caught up on all of this thread yet :kiss:

I am experiencing some problem with the site also, page is not loading up. I have to close and click on the link again and again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->