September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

I am tentatively calling a bfp. After three tests that came up positive after the time limit, this morning I had a cb positive at 3 mins:happydance: It is very faint and AF was due today and no sign as yet. Fingers crossed!

Congrats

Last night was getting AF type cramps even though I was 10 DPO and AF not due for 4/5 days. And just got into the hugest fight with OH before he went to work about my dog :( never been so depressed x

BFN for me today at 10 dpo. I know it's early but now I feel like af is on her way.

Aw it's still early yet, you never know, which test did you use?

I used a first response. I've had mild cramps since 3dpo and a few days ago I had tingling in my pelvis. Now my bbs are getting sore, which they usually do when af is coming and my cramps feel more like af cramps.

Hang in there, I think I got bfp on 13 dpo last time with frer, hope those are just mimicking AF symptoms FX for you.

I am tentatively calling a bfp. After three tests that came up positive after the time limit, this morning I had a cb positive at 3 mins:happydance: It is very faint and AF was due today and no sign as yet. Fingers crossed!

Yay congrats :happydance:

well, officially in limbo. hoping this won't last very long and AF shows her ugly face soon so we can move on to the next cycle. good luck to everyone still waiting to test!

I already made an appt and they wont c me til im 8weeks!!! Omg so farr from now

Congrats on new BFPs!!! Absolutely nooooo preggo signs for me but still only 5 or 6 dpo.

Duusssttttttttt!

Evening Ladies!!!

To all our new BFPs............

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
:happydance::happydance:
:happydance:

KEEP EM COMIN!!!!!!

To all those that the :witch: definitely caught up with....
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs::hugs:
:hugs::hugs:
:hugs:

GET YER BACKSIDES OVER TO FLIBBERTY OCTOBER THREAD!!! XXXXX

And to those ladies who THINK :witch: is on her way...

Attachments

• positive.jpg
    positive.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 4
well, officially in limbo. hoping this won't last very long and AF shows her ugly face soon so we can move on to the next cycle. good luck to everyone still waiting to test!

I've been in limbo since mid August and was waiting for af also, then yesterday got my BFP.. maybe you still have a chance!

Hi ladies.. I didn't join this thread before because I thought I was out.. but I got 3 BFPs today!!!!! Still in shock but hoping its a sticky bean! i'm trying not to get too excited just yet! (which is impossible)

Congrats!! How many dpo are you?

Thanks!! and I have no idea.. i have really irregular periods so my last period started July 10th!! But I tested Sept 1st and got a BFN, then I've been having AF like cramps so thought for sure no way. Now even with my bfp still feels like im going to start any second.. hopefully my doctors appointment on Thursday will bring good news!

Hi ladies.. I didn't join this thread before because I thought I was out.. but I got 3 BFPs today!!!!! Still in shock but hoping its a sticky bean! i'm trying not to get too excited just yet! (which is impossible)

Congrats! I haven't read all of the posts here, but why did you think you were out? I've been BFN all over the place, AF due Tom, could use a turnaround story

I had really really bad cramping for almost a week but finally tested because I never got af, and was shocked to see a bfp! I have really irregular periods & I've basically been in limbo since mid august.. No AF, all BFNs.. then finally got my BFP yesterday after not having anything since July 10th. Good luck to you!!! Don't give up until AF arrives i'm proof that you never really know! And I also don't have any real symptoms other then being tired

Evening Ladies!!!

To all our new BFPs............

:happydance:

KEEP EM COMIN!!!!!!

To all those that the :witch: definitely caught up with....
:hugs:

GET YER BACKSIDES OVER TO FLIBBERTY OCTOBER THREAD!!! XXXXX

And to those ladies who THINK :witch: is on her way...

Aww you are supporting us in a creative way. :thumbup:

I'm feeling a bit down :( I still have symptoms, but also started having AF like cramps this afternoon. AF is due in 4 days.

I am 10 DPO today... I am proud I didn't test yet! Trying to keep focused at work so I don't get crazy with this TWW. No symptoms at all, other than a little bit of twinges in my lower abdomen. I think this is normal to someone that had injectable medications and is on progesterone, so I don't count as is a symptom. Get pregnant should be simple! Sex + Egg + Sperm = Baby! Why it's so hard for some of us!!!???

To make everyone smile a little.
Giggles.....

https://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g55/blissfully_rebellious/image_zpse7b00e1b.jpg

Well I just got a call from the Doctor and found out I have a yeast infection and probably have had it for 5 months so feeling even worse now :/ that's probably why it's been so difficult to conceive oh my gosh why is everything happening today x

We all deserve our bfps please god

Well I just got a call from the Doctor and found out I have a yeast infection and probably have had it for 5 months so feeling even worse now :/ that's probably why it's been so difficult to conceive oh my gosh why is everything happening today x

We all deserve our bfps please god

so sorry hun :hugs:

I'm feeling a bit down :( I still have symptoms, but also started having AF like cramps this afternoon. AF is due in 4 days.

Been feeling down too today. I realized we are both due for AF the same day, last night I was having AF like cramps too. Hope that means its good news :/ too early for AF x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->