September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

6 dpo. No symptoms at all. Someone tell me they had no symptoms at 6 dpo and got BFP? Lol *impatient*

Well I just got a call from the Doctor and found out I have a yeast infection and probably have had it for 5 months so feeling even worse now :/ that's probably why it's been so difficult to conceive oh my gosh why is everything happening today x

We all deserve our bfps please god

So sorry to hear that Hun but at I am glad you know now because having a yeast infection that long can do so serious damage my poor sister gets the like the plague now because she had one that went unnoticed for a long time and then she got a horrible uti as a result think god they caught it :) once it is healed it will be one less thing to worry about

Oh no what happened to your sister? Glad it's gone now. I get recurring ones too, but usually it itches so didn't think I had it this time. At least think maybe that's why we haven't conceived and hopefully the only reason.

She has a reaction to condoms and tampons and for some weird reason they give her yeast infections , so the first time it happened she didn't know about it and it turned into a really bad UTI. She has to be extra cautious but I think it's not as bad as it use to be, but then again we are grown and I don't live with her so I can't say for sure that they don't come as frequent as they use to. I know there is this vaginal at home screening kit that lets you know if you have a uti, yeast infection or something else wrong and it might be good to have a few of those around if you get reoccurring infections. Anyways I hope it's the only reason too! Good luck and my FX'd for you.

Oh no that's awful :( well I went to the dr today and took just one pill and that's supposed to cure it :)

So I went to the doctor today, and got a pill so my yeast infection should be gone within 3 days!! So next cycle should be back to normal :) But the bad news I'm 12 DPO and getting AF type cramps so AF might come 3 days early :/

I see a lot
More BfPs so happy for everyone xxxx

Well I just got a call from the Doctor and found out I have a yeast infection and probably have had it for 5 months so feeling even worse now :/ that's probably why it's been so difficult to conceive oh my gosh why is everything happening today x

We all deserve our bfps please god

So sorry to hear that Hun but at I am glad you know now because having a yeast infection that long can do so serious damage my poor sister gets the like the plague now because she had one that went unnoticed for a long time and then she got a horrible uti as a result think god they caught it :) once it is healed it will be one less thing to worry about

Oh no what happened to your sister? Glad it's gone now. I get recurring ones too, but usually it itches so didn't think I had it this time. At least think maybe that's why we haven't conceived and hopefully the only reason.

She has a reaction to condoms and tampons and for some weird reason they give her yeast infections , so the first time it happened she didn't know about it and it turned into a really bad UTI. She has to be extra cautious but I think it's not as bad as it use to be, but then again we are grown and I don't live with her so I can't say for sure that they don't come as frequent as they use to. I know there is this vaginal at home screening kit that lets you know if you have a uti, yeast infection or something else wrong and it might be good to have a few of those around if you get reoccurring infections. Anyways I hope it's the only reason too! Good luck and my FX'd for you.

Oh no that's awful :( well I went to the dr today and took just one pill and that's supposed to cure it :)

Did they give you the cream as well?

I went to the doctor today to get my monthly buvipicaine injections for chronic pelvic pain, and she said that my period should be normal again after my miscarriage in July. She did advise me to start testing with opk's now because I may ovulate early. I'm on cd 10, so it's only an extra 2 days before when I should start testing based on previous cycles.

Hoping for a huge positive in October.

Did they give you the cream as well?[/QUOTE]

No they didn't give me any cream, but I've used that before and (I probably didn't use it right/take it long enough) but it never works or me anyway :/

Just hope this pill gets rid of it completely!! Took it this morning and I already feel better :)

I went to the doctor today to get my monthly buvipicaine injections for chronic pelvic pain, and she said that my period should be normal again after my miscarriage in July. She did advise me to start testing with opk's now because I may ovulate early. I'm on cd 10, so it's only an extra 2 days before when I should start testing based on previous cycles.

Hoping for a huge positive in October.

Hoping that this is your month!!!' Great luck and Fingers crossed! :))

I will be testing around 21-24 lol some where in there, trying to hold off until 24th!

Still no AF for me?! CD33 now and if I ovulated when I think, then I'm 18DPO or if I ovulated going by the big weird glob of yellow jellyish CM then I'm 15DPO. But neg CB digi yesterday. No more testing for me. Think I must be having a weird cycle and sure AF will come soon. Just want it to hurry up now!

:kiss:

Still no AF for me?! CD33 now and if I ovulated when I think, then I'm 18DPO or if I ovulated going by the big weird glob of yellow jellyish CM then I'm 15DPO. But neg CB digi yesterday. No more testing for me. Think I must be having a weird cycle and sure AF will come soon. Just want it to hurry up now!

:kiss:

How frustrating for you, hope you get your answer soon. :hugs:

Still no sign of AF here, think I'm 2 days late now so going to test tomorrow. Nervous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->