September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Good Morning Ladies,

Well after everything I've gone through the past week (all the crazy spotting, worrying, and all the other symptoms) I finally have an answer...

I got my :bfp: this morning!!!! Very faint, but it's there and appeared just after a minute.

:happydance:

Thank you ladies for all of your continued support and encouragement, it really helped me through this last week.

:dust: to all of you!
Congrats. So happy for all the ladies with little beans.

Hello ladies, i know i didn't say alot here but it's nice to be involved in group threads so I wanted to thank you all so much :)

I just got my second :bfp: was obvious this time.

Best of luck to you all xx

Hello ladies, i know i didn't say alot here but it's nice to be involved in group threads so I wanted to thank you all so much :)

I just got my second :bfp: was obvious this time.

Best of luck to you all xx

Awww well done Owl!!!
Delighted for you!!
We might bump into each other in First Tri!

xxx

I'm kinda depressed this morning. Tested again and it was BFN :(

What? What did you test with?
Could you get ur hands on a digi??

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

FRER, just like yesterday.

Basically what happened was I went to test this morning with FMU to make sure the line got darker, but nothing happened (not enough urine maybe?) so I used the second test and got the BFN. Is it possible to get a BFN because I peed again so soon?

What? What did you test with?
Could you get ur hands on a digi??

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

FRER, just like yesterday.

Basically what happened was I went to test this morning with FMU to make sure the line got darker, but nothing happened (not enough urine maybe?) so I used the second test and got the BFN. Is it possible to get a BFN because I peed again so soon?

I know my experience with FRERs isnt great.. I got stark BFNs at 9 and 10 dpo (while I was getting lines on cheapies).... and then a BFP on a digi at 11 dpo (after a 2hour hold)!

Have you any more tests? Try to hold for four hours, and seriously limit ur liquid intake!!

Im sure ur second line will appear!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No more tests, but I'm off today and was going to go over to Shoppers to get something anyway, so I'll pick up a few more and try testing this afternoon. Going to try and not having any liquids between now and then.

Argh sorry my update was late, you answered that. Let us know what happens xx

Argh sorry my update was late, you answered that. Let us know what happens xx

Thanks hun, my last test was at 7:30 and haven't had anything to drink or peed. Going out to pick up a few tests and try about 12:30. Is 4.5 hours a long enough wait for an accurate result?

:witch: showed her ugly face today!

I am out. AF is here.

Sorry hunnies! :hugs: baby :dust: for the month of October!

No! Test again! I saw that line! A line is a line! FREFs can be iffy

I'm out. AF is here.

Off to October! Good luck ladies :)

:hugs: baby :dust: for you Hun

Thanks hun, I took another test and it's another BFN :( Maybe I'm having a chemical :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->