September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

Congratulations Denyse that is super news!! I know you were worried this week. It must be such a relief to have good news!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Brilliant news Denyse! That was some IB you had! Happy 9 mths xx

Good Morning Ladies,

Well after everything I've gone through the past week (all the crazy spotting, worrying, and all the other symptoms) I finally have an answer...

I got my :bfp: this morning!!!! Very faint, but it's there and appeared just after a minute.

:happydance:

Thank you ladies for all of your continued support and encouragement, it really helped me through this last week.

:dust: to all of you!

Congrats!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Congratulations Denyse that is super news!! I know you were worried this week. It must be such a relief to have good news!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks hun :hugs:

Yes, I've been quite worried. The spotting was just threw me off, but I guess it was implantation bleeding. I still have it but it's very light and still brown. I guess it's true what they say, every pregnancy is different!

I hope you get some answers soon :hugs:

Good Morning Ladies,

Well after everything I've gone through the past week (all the crazy spotting, worrying, and all the other symptoms) I finally have an answer...

I got my :bfp: this morning!!!! Very faint, but it's there and appeared just after a minute.

:happydance:

Thank you ladies for all of your continued support and encouragement, it really helped me through this last week.

:dust: to all of you!

Congrats!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Brilliant news Denyse! That was some IB you had! Happy 9 mths xx

Thanks hun :hugs:

Yes, some IB lol. Never experienced it before so it was a bit scary! Feeling some relief today that's for sure. I'm still having some spotting but it's still very light.

I am to test on 26th. Had couple of symptoms currently but got to wait til 26th :-( lol

Ladies with BFPs, anyone get really emotional in the TWW? This evening just had a major crying jag out of nowhere. Hoping it's not a sign that AF is on the way.

Ladies with BFPs, anyone get really emotional in the TWW? This evening just had a major crying jag out of nowhere. Hoping it's not a sign that AF is on the way.

My husband has been convinced I've been pregnant for a couple of days. He made the comment that I'm more hormonal and sensitive than usual. I usually get emotional before AF arrives, but I was even more so this past week.

Fingers crossed for you!!

My husband has been convinced I've been pregnant for a couple of days. He made the comment that I'm more hormonal and sensitive than usual. I usually get emotional before AF arrives, but I was even more so this past week.

Fingers crossed for you!!

Thanks. I'm the same, major crying like that is rare for me but I normally get emotional before AF. With #1 I had a ton of symptoms and I knew before I tested so I'm not that hopeful but keeping my fingers crossed

I know im preggo but i just wanted to see if the cheapie got darker than when i had tested at 15dpo and here it is...image.jpg
Love it

Hi ladies!!! May I join? I will be testing on 9/30.

Congrats to all the BFP's so far!!!

I was blubbing watching the oldies singing on the X Factor yesterday.. like you I don't know if it's AF hormones or a symptom!

Are you waiting til you're due or are you going to test beforehand? I promised myself that I would wait til Friday (when AF is due) to test, but the wait is driving me crazy and I'm thinking about getting an FRER and testing on Tues (when I'll be 10-12 dpo).

Still not decided though. If I can keep myself busy and my mind off it I'll do my best to not test lots otherwise this TTC lark could get expensive!

I was blubbing watching the oldies singing on the X Factor yesterday.. like you I don't know if it's AF hormones or a symptom!

Are you waiting til you're due or are you going to test beforehand? I promised myself that I would wait til Friday (when AF is due) to test, but the wait is driving me crazy and I'm thinking about getting an FRER and testing on Tues (when I'll be 10-12 dpo).

Still not decided though. If I can keep myself busy and my mind off it I'll do my best to not test lots otherwise this TTC lark could get expensive!

I am always emotional, so I don't think it's a sign for me. I think it's just hormones (which may or may not be pregnant). Fingers crossed for you.

I'm going in tomorrow for an MRI on my foot and I'm nervous because I think I will o either tomorrow or Tuesday. Do mri's have any impact on ttc like X-rays do?

Unless I get some really strong symptoms I'll wait till at least Friday with you. Only 5 days away. I'm at work full time so that should keep my mind off it a bit.

I wasn't planning on the 2 WW...YET...but here I am. Waiting. We were planning on TTC baby#3 in November...but you know...things happen...lol...and here I am.
I have a 4yo DS, and 15month old DD, so it's good timing if it actually happens this month for us. We will see. I'm testing next week Friday Sept 28th,. Anyone else?

Jenmcn1: AF for me is due on the 28th but I probably won't be testing until the 11th or 12th :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->