September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

DenyseGiguere: Take one with FMU tomorrow.

I have one test left, I plan to use it in the morning. Will keep you guys updated. Thanks for all the continued support :hugs:

Aww its ok hun, were all here to support you and everyone.

Thanks, I appreciate it :) I've done my fair share of crying today, I feel like such a wreck. I hope I get answers soon. AF is due tomorrow. I wish the spotting would stop :(

Fingers crossed for you denyse. I think waiting til morning is the best plan. :hugs:

I remember when I had my chemical pregnancy back in 2011. It's make you feel like a fool when you get a positive and then negatives across the board. I am hoping something else happens and you get that bfp instead of your AF

I remember when I had my chemical pregnancy back in 2011. It's make you feel like a fool when you get a positive and then negatives across the board. I am hoping something else happens and you get that bfp instead of your AF

Good luck hun.

DenyseGiguere: Take one with FMU tomorrow.

I have one test left, I plan to use it in the morning. Will keep you guys updated. Thanks for all the continued support :hugs:

Aww its ok hun, were all here to support you and everyone.

Thanks, I appreciate it :) I've done my fair share of crying today, I feel like such a wreck. I hope I get answers soon. AF is due tomorrow. I wish the spotting would stop :(

Good luck for this morning FX!

I tested early this morning 8DPO BFN no surprise! Got a cold and a sore feeling in uterus area but no sore BBs which was a big clue for me last time :(

Another faulty test :( No lines or anything.

I have none left. I guess I'll just wait to make an appointment with the doctor. I may not get answers for a while :(

Another faulty test :( No lines or anything.

I have none left. I guess I'll just wait to make an appointment with the doctor. I may not get answers for a while :(

Big :hug: hun. I'm sorry you're going through this x

Aww Denyse why dont you just get a cheapo one just to try one more time and try and put your mind at rest while your waiting to see a doctor. GL hope everything is ok x :thumbup:

Just an update from me. Can anyone see a line?? x

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test178707

maybe a very faint one Skylark? I'm not familiar with this brand of test though.

Denyse, keeping all fingers and toes crossed for you. x

Its just a cheap dip stick one. We are going to try a different one at the weekend as its still so faint on this one. We have a digi one sat waiting but its not as sensitive I dont think. I think if you invert the image its a bit clearer to see :happydance:

I might be deemed a little late for this as AF due in two days (26th) but have already tested and am so far inconclusive - not sure that officially makes me a 26th tester but if poss to go on record would be good :winkwink:

I am out for this month... AF showed her face last night. Going to my Re today to talk about IVF. :cry:
Good luck to all of you waiting for your BFP!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->