September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

My ovulation date is slightly late so I won't be testing this weekend, but probably the week after. Haven't been sleeping well and it's probably delayed ovulation. See you all next month!

Denyse - hang in there, it ain't over yet!! I had similar thing that I had positive with digi cb but all frer and unbranded have been either negative or so faint that you need to perform some serious yoga so it catches the light right!! :)

Denyse - hang in there, it ain't over yet!! I had similar thing that I had positive with digi cb but all frer and unbranded have been either negative or so faint that you need to perform some serious yoga so it catches the light right!! :)

Thanks hun. AF is due today, about 2 hours ago I noticed bright red mucus/cm when I wiped and a bit on my pad. Not sure what is going on but it doesn't look like AF :cry:

The doctor can't see me until October 1, and he won't send me for a blood test before hand. I started bleeding heavier about an hour ago, it's bright red and very mucusy :cry:

Oh no :cry: I'm sorry hun. Is this when AF was due?

AF is due today. I have a faint BFP on Sunday. Been spotting since last Sunday. It only got mucusy in the last hour. I don't know what to think. :cry:

I'm really sorry. I think it's probably AF on her way in.

The doctor can't see me until October 1, and he won't send me for a blood test before hand. I started bleeding heavier about an hour ago, it's bright red and very mucusy :cry:

AF is due today. I have a faint BFP on Sunday. Been spotting since last Sunday. It only got mucusy in the last hour. I don't know what to think. :cry:

My co-worker calmed me down a bit this afternoon. When she was pregnant with her daughter, she went through exactly what I am going through and she had a healthy pregnancy, so I'm not sure what's going on. We're heading to the urgent care clinic after dinner to see if they can do a test. I'm still a bit hopeful that I'm still pregnant. I hope so :(

My co-worker calmed me down a bit this afternoon. When she was pregnant with her daughter, she went through exactly what I am going through and she had a healthy pregnancy, so I'm not sure what's going on. We're heading to the urgent care clinic after dinner to see if they can do a test. I'm still a bit hopeful that I'm still pregnant. I hope so :(

Good luck hun keep us updated.

I'm saddened to report that I am not pregnant. We went to the urgent care clinic and they confirmed it. I have to go for an ultrasound on Thursday morning. It was either a chemical or a cyst on my ovary that popped. They don't believe it's a chemical. I guess I should take some comfort in that. Still it hurts. I truly felt pregnant. I honestly feel so down right now I can't even put it into words.

Thank you all for your words of encouragement and support.

I'm saddened to report that I am not pregnant. We went to the urgent care clinic and they confirmed it. I have to go for an ultrasound on Thursday morning. It was either a chemical or a cyst on my ovary that popped. They don't believe it's a chemical. I guess I should take some comfort in that. Still it hurts. I truly felt pregnant. I honestly feel so down right now I can't even put it into words.

Aww its ok hun as long you are o.k then nothing to worry about...good thing you know the answer and you will go from there for recuperation...next month can be your month :hugs:

Oh, I am so sorry! I had a chemical in July so I know exactly how you are feeling. Keep us posted as to what the ultrasound shows

So sorry to hear this. I know this is very hard to deal with. Lots of hugs and hopefully you can find out what's going on!

Cd 16 and finally got a solid smiley and positive dip stick using early evening urine held from about 2pm to 7:30pm! Let the baby making commence!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 2
Just an update from me. Can anyone see a line?? x

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test178707

I see the line very very faint but I see it keep testing! :dust: to you Hun!

I am out for this month... AF showed her face last night. Going to my Re today to talk about IVF. :cry:
Good luck to all of you waiting for your BFP!!!

:witch: showed today :(

:hugs: and miracle angel I wish you the best of luck with the choice of IVF :dust: to you and may god bless you!

:hugs: I was sure you were too and I am glad they aren't leaning toward the chemical and I pray that it's just a funky AF and its nothing else. I am glad they are going to look into it further and not brush it off. I wish you the best and the silver lining is once this all passes you have next month! Baby :dust: to you and you are in my thoughts tonight! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Cd 16 and finally got a solid smiley and positive dip stick using early evening urine held from about 2pm to 7:30pm! Let the baby making

:yipee: :dust: :yipee:

I woke in the night needing to pee which is unheard of. I wasn't going to test till Fri but I had an old digi which is 9mths past its use by so I used it. It came back pregnant but both the 1-2weeks bit and the 3+ bit came up soooo hmm :/ Serves me right for using an old test lol. I read afterwards on the clear blue site that out of date tests can give false positives. Off to the POAS shop at lunchtime. Eeep!

Really sorry for this news Denyse. I'm glad you got answers and can hopefully move on to next month. Do you have a TTC/pregnancy journal so we can stay in touch?

So sorry Denyse. I hope you get some explanation soon.

Best of luck to you for October xxx

Denyse I am so sorry hon all my FC for October for you :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"