September's Sticky Beans - Calling all Sept Testers - 143 Testers, 29 BFPs so far!!

:hugs: miracle :( GL for October

Hera - AF due 26th for me too! :)

Ellitig - fingers crossed xx these two days are killing me (I'm very impatient) and my tests are driving me up the wall lol (I'm a big early tester!) had a variety of results so far LOL

Skylark--

I see it!! Test again in a few days to see if it gets darker!! GL!!

Miracle--

Sorry about AF hunny :hugs: Hope October is your month!!

I am so freaking frustrated.... MY not so friendly fertility friend changed my O date a few days back. It went from 9/14 to 9/16 well then it changes it back to 9/14. Temp drop day before yesterday and then even more yesterday. So I'm sure AF is coming this weekend. I have been even more moody than usual. Guess it's time to call the doc and see what magic she can work. Never had a 34 day cycle before. So still not sure what's going on.

UGH

Tested this morning, bfn. Although it wasn't with fmu and I didn't hold it or have that much urine. So maybe that's it.... Hopefully! 9 days late.... So tired of this!

Might be back, might not.....straight confuzled....

Yesterday I was 12DO, took an FRER test in the morning BFN. Then I had some brown discharge when I went potty (sorry for the mental pic). I've also had mild cramping for the last week. I thought for sure it was AF, seemed like it, only a few days early. I took myself off the list thinking AF was in town and I haven't had any spotting since. What in the world is going on here. I guess I will just play the waiting game for the next few days.

My test was faulty this morning :( no line or anything. I cried a lot this morning. My hormones are in overdrive. AF is due today and no signs she's coming. Red liquidy mucus today, not sure what that means. Not a lot of brown discharge.

I don't know what to think, and I don't want to spend any more money on tests :cry:

Yesterday I was 12DO, took an FRER test in the morning BFN. Then I had some brown discharge when I went potty (sorry for the mental pic). I've also had mild cramping for the last week. I thought for sure it was AF, seemed like it, only a few days early. I took myself off the list thinking AF was in town and I haven't had any spotting since. What in the world is going on here. I guess I will just play the waiting game for the next few days.

Cramping and spotting can both be good signs and 12 dpo can be early for some pregnancies to get a BFP. It's not over until AF comes. I would wait and test again :)

I am so freaking frustrated.... MY not so friendly fertility friend changed my O date a few days back. It went from 9/14 to 9/16 well then it changes it back to 9/14. Temp drop day before yesterday and then even more yesterday. So I'm sure AF is coming this weekend. I have been even more moody than usual. Guess it's time to call the doc and see what magic she can work. Never had a 34 day cycle before. So still not sure what's going on.

UGH

My test was faulty this morning :( no line or anything. I cried a lot this morning. My hormones are in overdrive. AF is due today and no signs she's coming. Red liquidy mucus today, not sure what that means. Not a lot of brown discharge.

I don't know what to think, and I don't want to spend any more money on tests :cry:

You guys these symptoms your having are the same as mine!

I had spotting 5-7dpo which I thought could have been a light AF as it was heavier than I expected for spotting and I've never had spotting before. From the week before AF was due I had terrible cramps and still do. I was convinced whole time AF was on her way. Felt tired, really hungry, low, had a cold and just felt miserable. Then about 2 days ago I had lots of wet cm and felt like I had wet myself. I tested with opk as thought I might be O and got my cycle mixed up because of bleeding. Got a strong positive on opk and bfn on hpt. Today I got faint bfp and strong positive on opk still. I am testing again tomorrow but feel the test is right. Iam 20dpo today and 6 days late for AF so it has taken a while for my bfp to show even faintly so don't give up hope!!! Some take longer than others. GL! I am hoping our bfp is clearer tomorrow

The doctor can't see me until October 1, and he won't send me for a blood test before hand. I started bleeding heavier about an hour ago, it's bright red and very mucusy :cry:

Hugs Denyse!!! Hang in there...

Thanks Sky - Maybe there is hope. I feel like I'm on pins and needles right now. I know it is too early to test so I don't even want to try. I'm just a wreck right now. I'm sure my family wants to lock me in my room!!!

Fingers crossed for all of us!!!!!

D

The doctor can't see me until October 1, and he won't send me for a blood test before hand. I started bleeding heavier about an hour ago, it's bright red and very mucusy :cry:

Oh no :cry: I'm sorry hun. Is this when AF was due?

Oh no :cry: I'm sorry hun. Is this when AF was due?

AF is due today. I have a faint BFP on Sunday. Been spotting since last Sunday. It only got mucusy in the last hour. I don't know what to think. :cry:

Thanks Sky - Maybe there is hope. I feel like I'm on pins and needles right now. I know it is too early to test so I don't even want to try. I'm just a wreck right now. I'm sure my family wants to lock me in my room!!!

D

Sorry I forgot to mention that I had a huge temp drop yesterday and today again which was matching your symptoms you have!

Oh Denyse I am so sorry to hear that. Can you not ring first thing an go in then instead of booking in advance? :hugs:

D

Sorry I forgot to mention that I had a huge temp drop yesterday and today again which was matching your symptoms you have!

Oh Denyse I am so sorry to hear that. Can you not ring first thing an go in then instead of booking in advance? :hugs:

Nope, the doctor is so busy most times you have to book 2 weeks in advance. Is red mucus a sign of anything?? Still doesn't look like AF

D

Nope, the doctor is so busy most times you have to book 2 weeks in advance. Is red mucus a sign of anything?? Still doesn't look like AF

The bleed I had early on was like a red mucus which is why I wasnt sure if it was a light period or IB. Dont lose hope! You need to get another test even if its just a cheap one for £1. It will help you figure out whats going on xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->