Soy Isoflavones! Natures Clomid!

well as long as you have been :sex: you should be fine hun. Temping is a good way to know whether you have def ov'd. It does take a little while to get used to it, but can be well worth it. Another way is getting a cbfm, I got one off ebay as they can be expensive in store.

we've bd every other day on this cycle, lots more than last cycle when I did soy for the first time :thumbup:

sounds like your in with a very good chance then hun :) my oh kinda ran out of steam just after ov and then hurt his back :( but we did bd a fair bit beforehand so I think we'll be okay :)

fingers crossed for you :)

my fella ran out of steam last night but still insisted on dtd, however much I insisted that I think I've already ovd he didn't want to take the chance that we still might miss it :dohh:

ahh bless him, thats great that he is just as keen as you are, sometimes I feel like Im fighting a battle, oh is fine most of the time but sometimes its hard work :(

ahh bless him, thats great that he is just as keen as you are, sometimes I feel like Im fighting a battle, oh is fine most of the time but sometimes its hard work :(

:hugs: I used to feel like that until this cycle, but I honestly can't fault him this time

I've just had my mum moaning at me that we shouldn't be ttc until we're settled in a house :cry: it's taking long enough as it is, I don't want to wait any longer :grr:

ahh hun, dont you just love parents some times?! Its up to you when you want to ttc, your a grown up now and can make your own decisions. My father-in-law sat me down and had a "talk" with me a couple of months before we got married telling me we shouldnt have a baby until we have been married a few years! Little did he know we had already been trying for a year and a half. I mean honestly I know their our parents and all but its nothing to do with them.

Mum knows how much we want a baby and we were going to be looking at the beginning of feb anyway, but mum says I'll hate moving if I'm pregnant :dohh:

perfect excuse for your oh to do all the heavy lifting though :) I say if it feels right for you then continue what your doing, its your life after all. I certainly wouldnt want to put ttc on hold so I know exactly how you feel

I just feel like it's been such a long wait as it is, I don't want to be putting it off at all.

I don't think Chris would let me do any lifting at all turns if it turns out that I'm lucky and get pregnant before we move :cloud9: I'm not too sure I'm quite that lucky though :(

one of my close friends moved when she was 6 months pregnant with twins...and she of course didnt like it(but when do we ever LIKE moving?!?) but her and her babies were just fine. in fact, they finally induced her when she hit 40 weeks...with TWINS!

we're going to have a look in the newspaper on wednesday, but we have got a couple of houses that we're eyeing up at the moment :happydance:

and what is it they say, new house, new baby??? [-o<

i also have a coworker that had a baby on a frieday and they moved into their house the next day. it can happen :)

cloyd - last cycle i Oved at approx this date, but not looking like its any time soon this cycle

Hey everyone! I'm new here. I've been reading the threads for awhile but decided to join today so I could join in on the excitement. :) I'm 28 years old and currently trying to conceive my first baby. I've never been pregnant before. I have PCOS and am also overweight :wacko: so it's been an uphill battle! Reading through all these posts convinced me to try soy because I don't temp or do opks but I'm pretty sure I don't ovulate on my own. I bought a bottle from walmart and am currently on day 3 of taking 200mgs. I'm not having any side effects and have been taking them at 8PM. Here's to hoping this is what finally does the trick!!

:wave: iwant, i really hope the soy does the trick for you, i also have pcos and am hoping something works for me soon :hugs:

Good luck Iwantababybump! I have PCOS and I'm kind of accepting I'm in for the long haul.

Dandy, I hope you ov soon! Is your CM changing to fertile?

I didn't do the soy this cycle and I'm CD13 and probably nowhere near ov, either.

My two soy cycles I ov'ed CD22 and CD20.

Good luck to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"