Spearmint Cysters for Science! | 20 ladies so far!

Ive been so bad forgetting tp drink it, I try have two giant cups a day but usually its only one or sometimes I forget completely

I used to drink one a day then moved on to 2 cups, one at work and one at home but sometime I do forget to have one at home and weekends I sometimes forget to have any but that's only when i'm really busy

You're right, one cup is better than nothing! I'm sure you ladies are doing fine. :flower:

Mrs, I thought about that! But we don't have a yard of our own (we live in a condo). Besides, I think I would drink it faster than it grows. :haha:

Mine has just arrived and I'm starting it NOW. It smells beautiful!

I'm planning to have one cup in the morning and one cup in the evening!

I have one cup every evening, is that enough? :shrug: x

I think it will definitely help as long as you are having a cup every single day. You just won't see results as fast as if you were having 2-3 a day, I think. :)

Yay, Rainbow! Welcome to the family!

Amazon is now telling me my delivery won't be here till Saturday! Can't wait to join you all. Thinking of taking some to work but don't want to raise questions as I've never had herbal tea at work before

Oh kittie hope it gets here soon! Just tell them you're on a health kick or something, or helping digestion around the wedding.

GP - the peppermint and spearmint is lovely! Really kicky

Kittie, I agree with Laura! It's great for digestion and tummy aches. It's just good for you in general. You could say it's part of a new diet you're trying, because that wouldn't be a lie! :)

Laura, I will check this out!

I love this thread and this idea! I've always been a fan of peppermint tea, although I don't drink it very often, but if spearmint tea tastes similar to peppermint and has all those benefits, I could certainly try drinking it daily! I just ordered some spearmint tea on amazon, while I was there I also saw spearmint leaf pills and decided to get those too. My plan is to take one of the pills daily to ensure I'm getting at least some spearmint every day, and try to drink 1 to 2 cups of tea a day. I'm not great at drinking tea on a daily basis, so I figure the pills would be helpful for those days that I forget. I was diagnosed with PCOS over a year ago, I also have poor digestion sometimes, so it's win-win. By the way considering you guys have PCOS as well there's something I've been rather curious about that I might as well ask while I'm here, I've heard that PCOS causes long and irregular cycles, my cycle is a quite regular 25 days, on rare occasions it'll be 26 days, does anyone know why that could be? It seems so unlike what I've heard other women with PCOS experience.

GP spearmint grows like a WEED! It grows crazy fast and will take over if you don't bar it off with something. Once you got it growing I don't think you'd have any problem with having enough on hand!!!

Hello! I just came across this thread and wanted to have an opinion from you ladies.
I started drinking spearmint tea in december then I thought I ovulated sometime end of dec, so stopped it. Turns out I did not ovulate then. I am on cd 54 today (thank you, PCOS). This has been one of those months where I was unable to chart properly to track ovulation so I am simply waiting for AF to show.
Do you ladies think I should just jump back on to spearmint tea or wait till AF shows?

I would drink it! It won't hurt. If you've already ovulated then your cycle will come in due time. If you haven't, it COULD help, maybe!

It's not meant to be an instant fix, but an over time fix, anyways. So it defs. wouldn't hurt to start now.

And I hear you. I'm currently on cycle day 46 and LOSING MY MIND.

I would start drinking it whenever. It wont affect you getting your period or similar, so I would start now. But it's up to you :)

Thanks ladies. Going by your advice ... just made my first cup for the day :)

Kittie - When I first started the tea people started asking why I'm drinking it, I just said it helps my cycles and good for digestion, plus it's really nice :)

Kuro_Aki_Yuki (Sore wa sugoi ne namae! :haha:), welcome! As far as your question about cycles, some women with PCOS have pretty regular cycles, but I think it's more rare than not. PCOS is such an awful term that's basically like a bucket they dump a whole lot of women with a wide range of symptoms into. The only marker I had for it was high testosterone. I don't have cysts or anything. Why did they diagnose you?

Ttcin2012, there's no need to stop the tea if you ovulate. I'm almost 6 weeks pregnant, and I'm still drinking it every day. :)

Time to go add the newbies to the front page!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->