Spearmint Cysters for Science! | 20 ladies so far!

Congratulations on AF showing her face!

I try not to be jealous, but I am a little bit! :winkwink: :thumbup: :flower:

Rebecca - so cool that you had a normal cycle. congrats!
Gingerpanda - congrats on your pregnancy! Did you take just the tea the cycle you conceived or were you taking anything else?
Yes, I started drinking the tea yesterday (2 cups) and am already through with my first cup for today. I already think its working - I usually get really hungry before midday but today, I am in no hurry for lunch!

Bullied, I tell you, into this by laurac1988 on twitter.

Mine is on order.

Natural IUI with donor sperm. 6 treatments so far, over two years, and all BFN apart from one which I then miscarried.

I find tracking LH hard. My cycle is regular (32 days) but my surge can be anything from day 17 to day 22! Hoping this helps settle things down.

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

It better taste good!

This makes me excited! I'm gonna try it. If I have acid reflux do you think the mint will aggravate that?

But it is worth the try! Gonna ask hubby to buy it today.

It may do. Maybe trial it and if it doesn't work for you because of the acid reflux, stop it?

Gingerpanda - congrats on your pregnancy! Did you take just the tea the cycle you conceived or were you taking anything else?
Yes, I started drinking the tea yesterday (2 cups) and am already through with my first cup for today. I already think its working - I usually get really hungry before midday but today, I am in no hurry for lunch!

I was diagnosed with hypothyroid beginning of December, so I have been taking levothyroxine since then. Started the tea around that same time. I was half way through a Femara cycle at the time, and ovulated but didn't get pregnant. This cycle started Deceber 26th. All I was taking was levothyroxine and spearmint tea (well, and prenatal and extra vitamin D3). I actually ovulated on my own, which has NEVER happened to our knowledge, and I got pregnant. My testosterone came down from 56 to 35 between early December and mid-January. Levothyroxine tends to raise testosterone even higher, but mine came down. That has to be the tea. I think the tea had a big impact on my fertility, but I can't lie that the levothyroxine probably helped a lot too, in terms of getting my body back in functioning order. But I would not have ovulated had my testosterone been high.

This makes me excited! I'm gonna try it. If I have acid reflux do you think the mint will aggravate that?

It does weaken that muscle, so I would be careful. Maybe try one cup and wait to see if it makes your reflux worse. Definitely don't drink it near bed time, as it will really make it worse when you lay down.

I was diagnosed with hypothyroid beginning of December, so I have been taking levothyroxine since then. Started the tea around that same time. I was half way through a Femara cycle at the time, and ovulated but didn't get pregnant. This cycle started Deceber 26th. All I was taking was levothyroxine and spearmint tea (well, and prenatal and extra vitamin D3). I actually ovulated on my own, which has NEVER happened to our knowledge, and I got pregnant. My testosterone came down from 56 to 35 between early December and mid-January. Levothyroxine tends to raise testosterone even higher, but mine came down. That has to be the tea. I think the tea had a big impact on my fertility, but I can't lie that the levothyroxine probably helped a lot too, in terms of getting my body back in functioning order. But I would not have ovulated had my testosterone been high.

It does weaken that muscle, so I would be careful. Maybe try one cup and wait to see if it makes your reflux worse. Definitely don't drink it near bed time, as it will really make it worse when you lay down.

Thanks Gingerpanda! I'm gonna try early part of day when I'm not planning on sleeping. I really appreciate this.:thumbup::flower:

Mommie told me to join this group but I dont have PCOS or high testosterone?

Although I was once told i DO have PCOS, i dont.

Latest results from 2013:
FREE FEMALE/CHILD Range 0.8 - 7.4 pg/mL Result 6.4
TOTAL FEMALE/CHILD Range 9 - 55 ng/dL Result 50

Dr note included: "Your blood tests are not consistent with polycystic ovarian syndrome right now."

Mommie told me to join this group but I dont have PCOS or high testosterone?

Although I was once told i DO have PCOS, i dont.

Latest results from 2013:
FREE FEMALE/CHILD Range 0.8 - 7.4 pg/mL Result 6.4
TOTAL FEMALE/CHILD Range 9 - 55 ng/dL Result 50

Dr note included: "Your blood tests are not consistent with polycystic ovarian syndrome right now."

You're right, your tests look normal to me. It wouldn't hurt anything if you decided to join (the tea can also help raise LH), but it might not help either.

Hi all can I please join! I read lots about spearmint tea and so started drinking the tea when I was like cd58ish and about 3 days later I finally ovulated and had a 14 day lp.
I'm now cd15 and really hoping I have a shorter cycle than last month, not had any normal cycles since I came off the BCP in July.

I drink 2 cups a day currently, sometimes just pure spearmint and sometimes it's the pukka 3 mint.

Congrats GingerPanda on your pregnancy, good luck everyone else Fx for us all :)

Thanks and welcome!

Hopefully, when did you start drinking the tea approximately?

I'm loving the tea so far! Managed my 2 mugs yesterday & even had the second whilst in the bath! :lol:

My testosterone is only 2.3 but I'm still hoping it'll help :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->