Spearmint Cysters for Science! | 20 ladies so far!

Mind *BLOWN*

It's so good!!!!

Have you tried drinking it iced?

I can't even THINK about it right now, and usually I love it. :sick: :haha:

I upped my order of the capsules to 4 bottles. They should be here next Monday.

Haven't tried it iced Mrs, but assuming it's goooood? Thinking of doing some kind of spearmint, strawberry and cucumber combo in the summer. That'll be refreshing.

It's the BEST iced. So good. Strawberry, cucumber and mint sounds DELLLIIIIIIICCCIOUS.

... I might make something like that this week. Mmmm

I gone back to drinking one large mug a day now as keep forgetting about it but still enjoying

Might have to try it iced

Hope everyone is enjoying :)
Where are we all cycle wise? I'm 2dpo. BD 3 days before and day of ovulation. Fingers crossed! But if no bueno I have clomid to start next cycle

10dpo. But my temps are not very high, my boobs are much less sore than the few days after O, and I don't feel too emotional anymore. ;)
So I'm assuming my progesterone is on its way down because no implantation has occurred! Which is ok (ish).

On the bright side, I bought another spearmint plant today! :)

Hope everyone is doing well!

You never know, Fern. The month I got the BFP with the baby we lost, I was so convinced that I wasn't pregnant that I didn't test until my period went missing!

Gingerpanda - feel free to add a ticker for me! ! :)

I worked out that if I started on the day of my first post then I have been drinking the tea (most days) for exactly 1 month today.

By the way! I found that taking 2000-3000mg epo daily until O has also really helped regulate my hormone levels. My skin looks so much better since starting it, and it also gave me lots of ewcm even when I was taking clomid. Another natural remedy! X

Would love to add you in, Fern! :D

I think I asked a few days back when the approximate day you started your tea was, so I could make you a ticker. Did I miss your response? Wouldn't doubt it if I did. lol

Ladies I've just came across this thread. I've been on the mint tea since Friday, I've also came off caffeine. The tea I have is 35% Peppermint, 35% Spearmint and some other type of mint. I've also been using vitex.
My CM seems to have gone very watery is that likely to be the mint?
Once I've finished the box I have am I better to get pure spearmint - where do I get it from in the UK?

Currently around CD53 and don't think I've ovulated yet. Been trying for baby 2 for 3 years, 6 rounds of femara & 2 IUI's. On a forced break from meds.

Welcome, Tommyg! The first post has a section of places you can buy it in both the UK and the US.

Welcome!

I'm guessing that the watery CM is from the vitex. I'm on cycle day 52! I'm also not sure if I've ovulated yet. I'm not trying this cycle though, we're using AI.

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

Welcome :)
I haven't found any cm difference for me, but it's different for everyone.
I'm guessinf the tea you're drinking is the pukka three mint? Peppermint, spearmint and fieldmint? That's my favourite :)

Today I have chocolate mint tea for the bus. Oooooooh!

It is :-0 And I know I'm getting spearmint as I make it myself from two different types of loose leaf :)

Just started my Spearmint yesterday, the tea is really yummy! Although I got my BFP on Sunday, so taking the Spearmint to help me ovulate is kind of pointless now. :haha: I'm still going to take it in hopes that it helps keep my bean sticky though, since it could only help, right?

Yay, Yuki! Omedetou!

All I have found is that it doesn't hurt, but it probably helps. My OB/GYN is happy to let me continue it. Unfortunately the tea makes me sick now, so I've ordered capsules. They should be here today.

It definitely could, as high testosterone during pregnancy can be drama. Even if you don't have a testosterone problem, ir certainly won't hurt anything. Welcome to our little band of spearmint tea drinkers. And congratn on your BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->