Spearmint Cysters for Science! | 20 ladies so far!

I'm amazed to say that I got my CH's today, meaning that for the third cycle in a row I've O'd on CD18 :happydance: And symptoms point to this one having been a strong one. DH and I weren't trying this cycle so we totally missed the window, but I'm just so glad to be gaining some regularity. Now we know when to start BDing next time! I also just got a brand new bag of spearmint tea leaves, so yummy.

Kuawen: Sorry you missed your window this cycle but that's really exciting that all of your cycles have been regular!

I'm about to run out of tea and need to go stock up on some more this week.

When I ovulate I feel a couple really sharp pains over a period of an hour or so.

I started my femara today! Luckily I've been staying pretty busy with work so this cycle is moving sort of quickly... currently only on cycle day five, but I feel like I just got my period yesterday. I'm just trying to drink my tea and stay positive!

well the spotting has gotten heavier so im thinking its cd 1.. but since ive spotting all cycle I reckon af wont be that heavy

Although it means I probably did ovulate around cd 18! But my luteal is only 12 days so I might start b vits to help! And I must have low progesterone but im hoping its from loosing weight and re adjusting rather than there is a problem

Ladies - I posted here a while ago. Somehow I fell off the wagon for 3 weeks and haven't been taking my tea :(

Any tips on how to be good and stick to the tea?

I stopped taking it too just got out of the habit but imstarted again yesterday, today is definitely cd 2 for me which means I just had my first 28 day cycle in a year! Im gonna try some b vitamins to help he spotting during the luteal phase its probably my body adjusting to the weight loss

Gah I can't even imagine. I've never had a 28 day cycle in my life. My shortest cycle was 33 days, I believe..... other wise they're normally around 40-90 days.

Normally af is 40 days long so I thought that opk was cuz I was only ovulating but I always get a positive opk just before af!
Im dreading my weigh in thursday as I feel so fecking heavy and bloated

Bfn this morning. Absolutely nothing. I'm heartbroken and so confused. I've never used one of these tests before, so I don't know how sensitive they are - but surely they would be picking a little something up at least? Just facing the fact I am not pregnant, and my body has gone backwards to abnormal cycles again :cry: Deverstated to say the least. I've now gotta tell an excited OH.. It's not like I even had one false bfp, I had two! So cruel :nope: X

I'm sorry Rebecca... maybe go in for bloods if you can?

That's really upsetting. :hugs:

It was a different test I tested with this morning, a cheap one from my local chemist - I'd never heard of the brand before, but then I think even if the test was crap, I should be getting something by now? Still no AF or signs of AF :( I've booked in at docs, but they can't see me until the end of the month! Tempted to go to my local walk in centre. X

did i miss your tests? was it those ics you got lines? sorry hun i have the same ones and i constantly get "lines" and even within 10 mins and nothing they are a pain. sorry they caused so much disappointment, maybe stear clear of them, i know ive been upset a few times from them, now i think ill stick to frers.
have you tried agnus castus ? it seem to be doing wonders when i take it with the tea, but i only take cd 1 to 14/16 ish then stop

Them and an early predictor test, that showed a clear BFP. Don't trust any test at all now! :haha: Oh no, what's that? Capsules or? X

capsules or liquid i take the liquid with water every morning. my herbalist friend always sends it to me but i know you can get it in health stores, but i know it doesnt help everyone, some people find it makes their cycles worse but other swear by it, now normally it messes me up but i thought with the weight loss and my tea it might be good

i take mine til cd 16 although i might stop at cd 14 incase ive another 28 day cycle

everyones different some swear by it, and before now it used to mess me up aswell, but i dunno if its the tea or what but taking it til ovulation seems to be re enforcing early ovulation
but yes you should know before taking it not everyone get good results from it, i think if you take it all cycle it can mess cycles up aswell, last time i took it all cycle now i only take it til cd 14, 16 tops

Well, AF arrived about an hour ago. I'm in a lot of pain, and I don't normally have any pain! I have a feeling we did get pregnant, but lost it very early on - just because of those lines I was getting, there must of been some HCG in my system. :cry: I'll keep my doctors app, just so I can go in and talk to them about it - hopefully get some answers. Thank you everyone for your continued support, I really appreciate it. <3

Have any of you ever tried that Vitex stuff? I've got some, but never dared to take it so far! X

sorry hun :-( xxxx

Vitex and agnus castus are the same thing. They messed up my cycle completely, but I do know they make a difference for a lot of ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->